Mirjam Maassen, PT

Mirjam Maassen
Telehealth services available

Dutch Physical Therapy

5627 Bankers Ave Baton Rouge, LA 70808

Mirjam Maassen, PT is a Physical Therapist in Baton Rouge, LA and has over 19 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from McKenzie Interntnl Inst medical school in 2001. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Mirjam Maassen to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Physical Therapists in your area

See similar Physical Therapists in Baton Rouge

• Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Mirjam Maassen accepts

Mirjam Maassen accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Louisiana

Check if Mirjam Maassen treats your condition or procedure

• Plantar Fasciitis
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Sprain

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Mirjam Maassen, PT...

Offer evening visits?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer an online patient portal?

Communicate via email?

Have free onsite parking?

Mirjam Maassen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Mirjam Maassen

Mirjam Maassen?
I was in a lot of pain with my shoulder and back. I didn't really think anything could make me feel better so I was a skeptic going in and Mirjam Maassen completely changed my mind and my life for the better. I feel so much relief and even more importantly I know what to do to stay healthier. I am 100% confident that should any problems arise, I will call Dutch PT first thing. They work miracles and are so kind and friendly. I love this place. I wholeheartedly recommend Ms. Maassen, she cares, is creative, responsive, an excellent listener, and makes exercise fun. In my case the last part was miraculous!
Malia Krolak – Jul 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Mirjam Maassen, PT?
Miriam is an excellent coach. She demonstrates every movement, finds the exercises that work best for you, and ensures you know how to do it correctly so you can continue to do what works when you are away from therapy. Miriam is an easy person to talk to and to work with.
Damiane R. – Jun 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Mirjam Maassen, PT?
no matter what problems i have she has been able to fix them swith othat ican continue. my therapy. I look foing.Pppprward to continu
Pat mcbride – Jun 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Mirjam Maassen, PT?
Mirjam understood exactly what I was feeling in my neck and back and I felt relief after the first session. each time I come back I feel better and it lasts longer. i still have a few weeks of treatment left but I have no doubt that when I finish I will have the knowledge to continue self treating for years.
Jarod – Jun 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Mirjam Maassen, PT?
I came in for chronic lower back pain. I worked with Mirjam. She is very knowledgeable, caring. Visits are helping significantly.
Alice Hirschey – Jun 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Mirjam Maassen, PT?
I was recommended by my wife to come in for my neck and back pain. Mirjam was very well learned. She's very polite, concerned, patient, and VERY knowledgeable. She has a very amicable relationship with every patient who comes in to see her.
R. S. – Apr 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Mirjam Maassen, PT?
I am seeing Mirjam after knee replacement surgery. I am in my 5th week of recovery and she has helped me progress rapidly. She and her staff are very professional and make your visit enjoyable. I would highly recommend Dutch Physical Therapy!
Susie Gautreau – Mar 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Mirjam Maassen, PT?
I find Mirjam to be very patient and knowledgeable. She is always professional and truly invests in empowering her patients. Because of chronic illness, I have been going to Dutch for years and I would not trust any other PT group to guide me on my journey.
Jackie Zeller – Feb 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Mirjam Maassen, PT?
Mirjam is a very patient and understanding person and therapist and an all round awesome person
helen addison – Feb 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Mirjam Maassen, PT?
I have been seeing Miriam since 2011 for shoulders, back, knees , feet and hands. I honestly think that I would be in a wheelchair by now if it wasn’t for Dutch PT!!! All the staff is wonderful, caring and so professional. I receive such personalized therapy. I LOVE Dutch PT and recommend them highly??
Rachel Ehricht – Jan 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Mirjam Maassen, PT?
She's a very good physical therapist and I like how she challanges me.
Forrest Finley – Jan 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Mirjam Maassen, PT?
I can’t say enough about Dutch Therapy. I have multiple back problems. Mirjam took lots of time with me and listened to me about my pain. She helped me understand the difference in the different pains, showed multiple exercises to do to help not only relieve pain but help strengthen the areas around my back. Very very professional.
Kathy Cox in Baton Rouge – Jan 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Mirjam Maassen, PT?
Mirjam and the entire staff at Dutch PT are the best and most professional PT by far that I have ever encountered. I have an individualized program that is specific to me and my needs. I would highly recommend Dutch PT to anyone who wants to live life pain free!!!
Rachel R. – Jan 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Mirjam Maassen, PT?
I started PT October 29th, with November 7th being only my 6th visit, and I have started seeing results, Mirjam is absolutely wonderful. I came here in 2015, and had a different instructor, and was satisfied then as well. I tried 2 other PT's since 2015, and I am so glad I came back to Dutch, Brian and Judy also work with me occasionally and are very, very helpful. Judy at the front desk is wonderful, in rescheduling when problems arise. Thank you Dutch Physical Therapy.
Lura R – Nov 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Mirjam Maassen, PT?
I can't say enough good things about Dutch PT, Mirjam and her team. They got rid of my back pain in just a few weeks with very simple, effective exercises and stretches. I was in agony every day. But now, I'm getting used to having no pain. This was really a life-changing experience for me. I highly recommend Dutch to anyone with pain.
Marc – Oct 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Mirjam Maassen, PT?
Over the past few weeks the staff at Dutch PT has been great in helping me rehabilitate my knee after surgery. They encourage me and have provided me with great information to help me be better than I was before the operation. I am grateful for their work and expertise.
David Grubb in Baton Rouge, LA – Jun 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Mirjam Maassen, PT?
I came to Dutch for treatment on my left leg. The program Mirjam has me on is teaching me about full body wellness. I have been working all of my muscle groups (ones I never new about!). After one month not only is my leg feeling better by my entire body is felling better than it has in years.
May 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Mirjam Maassen, PT?
Love Ms. Mirjam and the whole staff. Everyone is caring and very attentive to your problem and your recovery but always assuring you don’t over do it.
Mar 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Mirjam Maassen, PT?
She is very knowledgeable and caring, she made me feel much better and taught me how to maintain my improvement.
Malia – Nov 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Mirjam Maassen, PT?
Mirjam is an excellent Therapist. She always asked a lot of questions and about how I was feeling, before, during and after therapy. She is attentive, kind, competent, and friendly.
Susan – Aug 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Mirjam Maassen, PT?

How was your experience with Mirjam Maassen?

• Physical Therapy

• Dutch
  • French
  • German

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Mirjam Maassen communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Mirjam Maassen communicates via email

• Does Mirjam Maassen offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Mirjam Maassen offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Mirjam Maassen offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Mirjam Maassen offers an online patient portal

• Does Mirjam Maassen have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Mirjam Maassen has free onsite parking

• Does Mirjam Maassen offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Mirjam Maassen offers weekend visits

• Does Mirjam Maassen offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Mirjam Maassen offers evening visits