Dr. Miriam Mikhael, DC

Chiropractic ·  Female

Dr. Mikhael
300 W Adams St Ste 515 Chicago, IL 60606

Dr. Miriam Mikhael, DC is a chiropractor in Chicago, IL. She specializes in chiropractic, chiropractic sports medicine, and more.

Dr. Mikhael's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mikhael

Dr. Mikhael?
Dr. Mikhael's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Miriam Mikhael, DC
Dr Mikhael has done a great job in dealing with my problems from marathon training and my auto immune disease. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Miriam Mikhael, DC?
Dr. Mikhael is hands down the BEST chiropractor I have ever seen!! She has helped me feel so much better, years of pain have subsided immensely! She has also given me tools so when I don't see her I can take care of myself, I feel great relief and I'm getting healthier. Its quite empowering, I couldn't be happier!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Miriam Mikhael, DC?
Dr. Miriam is a great chiropractor and a sweet person. She is no nonsense but sympathetic to the challenges faced by her patients. She is knowledgeable and kind. It's good to know a healthcare professional that is an efficient partner in treatment. Fun too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Miriam Mikhael, DC?
Dr. Mikhael's treatments are custom tailored specific to the needs of each patient and she makes you feel comfortable & understood regardless of your ailment. Her warm personality makes every experience wonderful, I would not trust anyone else to cover my face and body with needles! I am so grateful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Miriam Mikhael, DC?
Dr M is fantastic. She listens to your issues and has done wonders for my back and neck.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Miriam Mikhael, DC?
Dr. Miriam is amazing! Her training is extensive, she listens, she's thorough, and helps you take a complete holistic approach to healing all of you. I'm extremely grateful, and will recommend her to everyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Miriam Mikhael, DC?
Dr. Mikhael is able to pinpoint a problem & explain it in a way that the patient can understand. I found Dr. Mikhael after a friend recommended her-I’m passing along this recommendation to anyone that is looking for a professional, no nonsense, excellent chiropractor & acupuncturist-she’s the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Miriam Mikhael, DC?
Dr Mikhael is the fourth chiropractor I have used in the 20 years I’ve been going for chiropractic care. She, by far, is the best. She takes her time with you and is fully invested in your well being.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Miriam Mikhael, DC?
Dr. Miriam treats my husband for GI issues, my daughter for epilepsy and Candida and me for Candida (all of us for detoxing). I love how easy it is to communicate with her office and to schedule/change appointments. It is also a plus that she does both chiropractic and acupuncture work every session, so we only have to pay one copay. Highly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Miriam Mikhael, DC?
Dr Mikael is by far the best Chiropractor I've ever had. I've had Chiropractic treatment for about 16yrs now due to fibromyalgia. I've seen 7 different Dr's. The pain is excruciating at times. I leave her office feeling better instantly. She takes the time and care to find out what is causing your pain and works diligently to eliminate it. I don't know what I'd do without her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Miriam Mikhael, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Mikhael?

• Chiropractic
  • Acupuncture
  • Chiropractic Sports Medicine

Dr. Mikhael accepts

Dr. Mikhael accepts the following insurance:

HealthLink
HealthLink PPO
Priority Health
Priority PPO

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. Mikhael treats your condition or procedure