Chiropractic  |
Female
Dr. Miriam Mikhael, DC
Dr. Miriam Mikhael, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Chicago, IL.

300 W Adams St Ste 515

Chicago, IL 60606

• HealthLink

Learn about Dr. Mikhael

• Chiropractic
  • Acupuncture
  • Chiropractic Sports Medicine

Dr. Mikhael does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Education data for Dr. Mikhael is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Mikhael has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Mikhael has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mikhael does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mikhael and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mikhael's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mikhael to family and friends
Dr. Mikhael's Performance
Chicago, IL |
I've been seeing Dr. Miriam Mikhael for a while for acupuncture and chiropractic services. She is really wonderful - she is very flexible with scheduling, very professional and knowledgeable, and has had a very positive impact on my overall health. She went above and beyond for me when my insurance denied the claims and spent a lot of time providing them with extra documentation so that I wouldn't have to pay out of pocket. I would recommend Dr. Mikhael to anyone looking for a chiropractor and/o
in Algonquin, IL |
Dr Mikhael treated my bicep for acute sharp pains that occurred every time I raised my arm. I injured it lifting weights, and it wasn't getting better after 3 weeks. I made an appointment to see if I could be treated without the need for surgery. Though my being rather skeptical, Dr was convincing and confident it could be healed without pain medications or surgery. Miraculously, after just a few treatments my pains disappeared. I've been permanently cured, and lifting even heavier weights!
in Chicago, IL |
I have been seeing Dr.Miriam for 10 years. She has been fabulous.
Chicago, IL |
Dr. Miriam has always been great and very easy to book appointment. I've been going to her for over 15 years!
Chicago, IL |
She has a great bedside manner and really took care of me by explaining everything.
in Palatine, IL |
Dr. Miriam not only helped alleviate my sciatica, she gave me pointers and exercises in order for me to be 100% again.
Chicago, IL |
Always have had great experiences with Dr. Mikhael, she is very accomodating and caring. She has helped my neck problems tremendously over the past several years, I highly recommend her.
Wheeling, IL |
Dr. Miriam is fantastic. Had a rib out from exercising and it took 1 adjustment before I felt normal again and the pain was gone. She's professional and very kind. She pays attention to what's wrong with your body and gives you what you need in order to be healthy again. That means not just when you're at your appointment, but also what to do on your own to ensure you're feeling good long after seeing her.
Chicago, IL |
Dr. Miriam Mikhael is incredible! It is obvious she cares about her patients' well being. She does whatever she can to help you and beyond. She is reliable, honest, kind and very respectful to you and your needs. She spends the time that you need without rushing. Her bedside manner is the best I have ever had in a doctor's office. She listens to you and answers your questions. Her adjusting skills are incredible; unlike any other chiropractor I have ever been treated by. Strongly Recommend her!
Chicago, IL |
Dr. Miriam Mikhael is fantastic. She has helped me like no other doctor has been able to. After being treated by her, I no longer needed surgery. She helped me with carpal tunnel, thumb, toe pain and neck pain. Thank you Dr. Miriam! You are amazing!
Chicago, IL |
Dr. Miriam is an amazing doctor. She alleviated my low back pain, knee, hip and ankle pain right away on my 1st visit She is kind and very caring. I strongly recommend her to everyone.
Scottsdale, AZ |
I went to see Dr. Mikhael with two issues-numbness in my arm/hand and migraines. She listened very intently and I loved her bedside manner. Immediately after treatment both were gone!! Now I'm on a maintenance plan to make sure I don't get them again! So glad I found Dr. Mikhael!
Wheeling, IL |
I've worked with Dr. Mikhael for nearly 3 years. We are on a maintenance program now. She has helped to relieve my back pain. She offers alternative treatment options including acupuncture which was new for me but beneficial. She is always punctual with my appointments and works around my schedule to see me.
Chicago, IL |
I cannot stop raving about Dr. Miriam Mikhael. She is the best chiropractor I have ever been treated by. She takes her time to actually listen to you and answer any questions. She is very honest and sweet. I love her willingness to spend time with you and do whatever it takes to get you feeling better. She really is a gem! I am so thankful to you Dr Miriam.
in Indian Head Park, IL |
Dr. Mikhael is the BEST chiropractor I've ever been to. She healed my chronic low back pain by putting my tailbone back in place during a thorough adjustment. I had no idea that was the cause of my pain for the last 32 yrs! She found and fixed the source if my pain on my first visit. I had seen many other chiropractors previously who only did superficial adjustments and weren't able to relieve my pain nor did they tell me my tailbone was out of alignment. She is kind, compassionate and listens.
in Des Plaines, IL |
I've tried other chiropractors and Dr. Mikhael is like no other. She really gets to the muscle and works it out. Her treatment plan is awesome to get you back on your feet with no surgery needed. I would highly recommend her BEFORE you decide on surgery, she can help.
Chicago, IL |
The doctor was very knowledgeable and attentive. She is warm, fun and thorough. It's great to be put at ease when stepping into a doctor's office for the first time. I wish I could see her more often. But, as with most medical services, billing and insurance can be a challenge to manage. The doctor is busy doing what doctors do and you can waste time, you frequently don't have, if there are questions or concerns over the billing. Been there too many times. So, this is 5 stars for a great doctor.
Bloomingdale, IL |
Dr. Miriam is the best chiropractor I have ever met. Her treatments have helped me tremendously and quickly. I HIGHLY and STRONGLY recommend her.
des plaines, il |
Dr. Miriam Mikhael is any excellent doctor. She is very gifted. I have seen her adjust and treat professional athletes, including NFL football players, to adjusting and treating newborns. She is unlike any other chiropractor I have ever met. She is fantastic! I strongly recommend her.
Des Plaines, IL |
Dr Miriam Mikhael is fantastic! I'm blessed to have found her. She is kind-hearted and very experienced. Unlike many doctors I have seen, She took her time to answer all my questions and attend to all my treatment needs. She is very thorough. Thank you Dr. Miriam!
Round Lake, IL |
I was suffering from vertigo, headaches and jaw pain for years. I tried many treatments and saw different doctors with no relief, until I saw Dr. Mikhael. Dr. Miriam was amazing! She took her time to listen, evaluate and treat me. She is a miracle worker! I felt relief right away. I no longer have headaches, jaw pain and my vertigo is completely gone. Dr. Miriam is truly gifted. I also like that she is a Christian. She truly cares about her patients and has a sunny disposition.
Chicago, IL |
This Doctor is the best I have ever experienced. She takes her time explaining your condition and treating you. She takes her time answering all your questions and feeling at ease. She makes you feel important and really cares to help you. While I have seen many other chiropractors before, Dr. Mikhael has been the most helpful and knowledgeable. She truly cares about her patients and tries to do what she can to help them. She is an amazing adjuster. Truly talented & won awards for being the best
Bloomingdale, IL |
I had high hopes after my first appointment, but did not have a good experience after that. The doctor was late for the second appointment and there were some disputes over charges with the administrative teams.
Chicago, IL |
I was recently diagnosed with scapular dyskinesia and scapular winging and 2 bulging discs in my neck. For the past 9 years I have been suffering from pain from numbness to aching, to weakened muscles so I started physical therapy and was told to see an acupuncturist as well. I decided to see Dr. Mikhael and she was very knowledgeable and helpful by adjusting me first and I couldn't believe the way I felt after. I literally felt like I could breath again, had more strength, and flexibility in my
Have you seen Dr. Miriam Mikhael, DC?
Are you Dr. Mikhael?