Miriam Maldonado, LM

Midwifery ·  Female · Age 48

Miriam Maldonado

Childbirth Options-Miami

17304 Walker Ave Ste 116 Miami, FL 33157

Miriam Maldonado, LM is a midwife in Miami, FL. She specializes in midwifery and obstetrics & gynecology.

Miriam Maldonado accepts

Miriam Maldonado accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
Community Health Choice
Coventry Health Care
Carelink HMO
Golden Rule
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Simply Healthcare Plans
Staywell (Wellcare)
Wellcare of Georgia
Medicaid

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Miriam Maldonado treats your condition or procedure

Miriam Maldonado's conditions and procedures:

• Birth
  • Neonatal Care
  • Normal Labor
  • Postpartum Hemorrhage
  • Vaginal Repair

Midwife Model of Care, is the opportunity for expecting mothers, to experience natural birth in an alternative setting. Our personalized care creates a close relationship with each of our clients (patients) in order to provide them with the personal ...

• Midwifery

Miriam Maldonado?
Miriam Maldonado's Performance
What People Say About Miriam Maldonado, LM
RecentMost Helpful
I had three children with this midwife. Two were water births and one was a home birth. She always incorporated my children and the whole families well being in the transition to preparing for the baby. The visits were always loving and focused on sharing my experiences and concerns, the visits last an 1hr and one feels all this loving attention. My husband was always included and asked how he was doing as well and how he felt, if he had any concerns. She is professional, loving.
×Post a ResponseAre you Miriam Maldonado, LM?
We thank God everyday we had the blessing of having Miriam as our Midwife to receive our Aleia. Since the first the day we met her, she gave us all the guidance we needed to be confident, to have our baby girl at home, in water as we wanted. She is such an EXCELLENT professional, very trust worthy with so much experience, full of love, kindness and patience, always truly caring about my wife's wellbeing during the whole process since day 1 and still. We simply LOVE HER like part of our family
×Post a ResponseAre you Miriam Maldonado, LM?
Miriam provided excellent and caring one-on-one care. Detailed visits and thorough testing with explanation and options for all procedures always explained. M
×Post a ResponseAre you Miriam Maldonado, LM?
I was contemplating an OB for my childbirth but decided to speak to Miriam and realized that this was the best choice for many reasons. The care and special attention I received from Miriam was amazing. She was extremely informative with every aspect of my pregnancy, nothing I would really get from an OB. The personal attention and care made me feel as if she was part of my family. You really have to talk to her to understand what I mean. Our family is very grateful to Miriam. Thank you so much!
×Post a ResponseAre you Miriam Maldonado, LM?
The experience I had with Miriam and the birth of my third son (second pregnancy) was irreplaceable. I suffered from low iron and she stayed on top of my blood work and got me iron infusions at home. When my home birth turned hospital repeat csection she pushed to be in the operating room with me and fought for my to have immediate skin to skin and breastfeed baby on table!!! It was the best surgery experience I could imagine! She is not a care provider, she a friend. She's my family!
×Post a ResponseAre you Miriam Maldonado, LM?
I left my OB practice for a midwife experience at 35 weeks pregnant. Miriam was extremely compassionate and caring in the whole process. I felt at ease when she answered all my questions. I was allowed to labor at my own pace and how I wanted. She was so patient with me and my husband. It was one of the best and memorable experiences of my life. The recovery for my home birth was excellent. She was always a call or a text away. I trust Miriam to deliver my next baby if I have one.
×Post a ResponseAre you Miriam Maldonado, LM?
Miriam is a very kind, passionate, and knowledgeable midwife. She ensures that moms and family feel confident and knowledgeable about the decisions that they are making. She concentrates on the happiness of the family overall and to be the source of knowledge. During the delivery of our baby, one of her strong points was making sure that everybody remained calm and with confidence.
×Post a ResponseAre you Miriam Maldonado, LM?
Miriam is always just a text or phone call away. Very reasonable with my particular circumstances and willing to work with me, very open and supportive of my decisions. Kept me well informed throughout my prenatal and post partum periods. Even though I had to go to the hospital under urgent conditions after delivering my baby, Miriam was with me holding my hand through it all. It was an unforgettable experinece, facilitated by Mirima and Sheila. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Miriam Maldonado, LM?
We were really interested in having a home birth and interviewed with several midwives before deciding on Miriam. We liked her because even in our first meeting she was extremely prepared, knowledgeable and personable. For the entire pregnancy and post, Miriam was available at any time via text/email/phone and willing to answer all of our questions ... She also was extremely helpful in dealing with our insurance. If we could give her 10 stars we would.
×Post a ResponseAre you Miriam Maldonado, LM?
I can imagine myself delivering without her by my side. She's an amazing and knowledgable midwife and person.
×Post a ResponseAre you Miriam Maldonado, LM?
Wonderful experience!! She always goes above and beyond to make sure her patients are taken care of. She will always be part of the family!
×Post a ResponseAre you Miriam Maldonado, LM?

How was your experience with Miriam Maldonado?

Compare Providers