Miriam Bellamy, LMFT

Miriam Bellamy, LMFT

Marriage & Family Therapy  ·
Female
Miriam Bellamy, LMFT is a marriage & family therapist in Roswell, GA. She specializes in marriage & family therapy, individual counseling, and more.Read her story

700 Old Roswell Lakes Pkwy Ste 300

Roswell, GA 30076

Learn about Miriam Bellamy

Miriam Bellamy's bio

This content was provided by Miriam Bellamy "I have conducted marriage counseling in Georgia for 20 years. I specialize in working with high conflict couples, sex and intimacy problems, and infidelity counseling. My approach is different than most. Please visit my website to find out more. "

This content was provided by Miriam Bellamy "I practice a systems based model which asks couples to learn to develop perspective and to grow and mature emotionally. I believe context is extremely important and is frequently overlooked. There is more to your marriage than just the two of you. I really enjoy helping couples and individuals learn to step back from their emotions and issues and see themselves and each other more clearly. Please feel free to call. I'm happy to answer any questions to help you get started in therapy well. "

• Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Individual Counseling
  • Sex Therapy

Miriam Bellamy does not have any board certifications listed.

• Affairs and Infidelity

• Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Sex Therapy

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• University Of Florida
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1994
  • University Of Florida
    Other Education | Completed 1997

Miriam Bellamy has no awards or honors listed.

Miriam Bellamy has no media or publications listed.

Miriam Bellamy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Miriam Bellamy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Miriam Bellamy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Miriam Bellamy to family and friends

Miriam Bellamy's Performance

When I began working with Miriam nearly 10 years ago, I came with no prior experience with a therapist. Now I find it nearly impossible to believe that I would have been able to work through the hardest decade of my life without working with her. Miriam is empathetic, calm and professional. ...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Miriam is wicked smart, but down to earth. Easy to talk to, warm, funny and insightful. I highly recommend this therapist. She is excellent with 'difficult' relationships! She helped us.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Miriam is particularly gifted in working with complicated couples and challenging individual and interpersonal dynamics. She really helped us see ourselves! I would not hesitate to refer any of my family and friends to her!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
She is INCREDIBLE and has taught me so much about myself, my family of origin, and my relationship with my husband. I am forever indebted to her, and I would (and have) recommended her to my family and friends. She is a true professional and will make you feel comfortable immediately (and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I cannot recommend Miriam enough. We have been to others and I can tell you that nobody else compares. Miriam's passion for helping couples and attention to detail will be evident upon your first visit. She provides a wealth of scientific knowledge specific to your situation but is able relate to...more
Are you Miriam Bellamy?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Psychological Trauma