Miriam Bellamy, LMFT

Marriage & Family Therapy ·  Female

Miriam Bellamy

Helping Couples Grow

700 Old Roswell Lakes Pkwy Ste 300 Roswell, GA 30076

Miriam Bellamy, LMFT is a marriage & family therapist in Roswell, GA. She specializes in marriage & family therapy, individual counseling, and more.

Miriam Bellamy accepts

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Miriam Bellamy treats your condition or procedure

• Relationship Issues
  • Sex Therapy
  • Sexual Desire Disorders
  • Stress

I practice a systems based model which asks couples to learn to develop perspective and to grow and mature emotionally. I believe context is extremely important and is frequently overlooked. There is more to your marriage than just the two of you. I ...

• Marriage & Family Therapy

Miriam Bellamy?
Miriam Bellamy's Performance
What People Say About Miriam Bellamy, LMFT
RecentMost Helpful
When I began working with Miriam nearly 10 years ago, I came with no prior experience with a therapist. Now I find it nearly impossible to believe that I would have been able to work through the hardest decade of my life without working with her. Miriam is empathetic, calm and professional. Therapy is hard work, but she is able to help you tackle this work with kindness and a good sense of humor, which can be very helpful when going to some of the dark places you might have to go during a visit
×Post a ResponseAre you Miriam Bellamy, LMFT?
Miriam is wicked smart, but down to earth. Easy to talk to, warm, funny and insightful. I highly recommend this therapist. She is excellent with 'difficult' relationships! She helped us.
×Post a ResponseAre you Miriam Bellamy, LMFT?
Miriam is particularly gifted in working with complicated couples and challenging individual and interpersonal dynamics. She really helped us see ourselves! I would not hesitate to refer any of my family and friends to her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Miriam Bellamy, LMFT?
She is INCREDIBLE and has taught me so much about myself, my family of origin, and my relationship with my husband. I am forever indebted to her, and I would (and have) recommended her to my family and friends. She is a true professional and will make you feel comfortable immediately (and uncomfortable when it will push you to grow). I am excited about trying her recently implemented online services, and I know she will work to make those sessions as personable as being in her office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Miriam Bellamy, LMFT?
I cannot recommend Miriam enough. We have been to others and I can tell you that nobody else compares. Miriam's passion for helping couples and attention to detail will be evident upon your first visit. She provides a wealth of scientific knowledge specific to your situation but is able relate to you in very personable way. Our visits have run the gamut of emotions, from tears to laughter, but every experience has been transformative and has added so much meaning to our lives.
×Post a ResponseAre you Miriam Bellamy, LMFT?

How was your experience with Miriam Bellamy?