Art Therapy  |
Mira Shah, LPC
Mira Shah, LPC is an art therapy provider who practices in Beaverton, OR. She is 30 years old and has been practicing for 5 years.

12525 SW 3rd St

Beaverton, OR 97005

• Health Net
  • Providence Health Plans
  • Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Mira Shah

• Art Therapy
  • Counseling

Mira Shah does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Depression
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Depression
  • Grief
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues

• Pediatric Counseling
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Stress Management

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• Naropa University
    Medical School | Graduated 2012
  • Children's Hospital Colorado
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2012

Mira Shah has no awards or honors listed.

Mira Shah has no media or publications listed.

• American Sign Language
  • Gujarati
  • Italian

Mira Shah does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Mira Shah and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Mira Shah's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Mira Shah to family and friends
Mira Shah's Performance
in Beaverton, OR |
Mira Shah is an excellent therapist who had helped me work through my issues with depression, anxiety, and troubles with my disability. I found her counciling helpful as well as judgement free which I value in a councilor. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a therapist!
Portland, OR |
Mira was recommended to us by my daughter's previous Art Therapist who moved. We couldn't have been luckier... My daughter has struggled with health issues and resultant depression and Mira's kind, gentle expertise has helped her immensely. We are so thankful for her support, guidance and would recommend her highly.
Portland, OR |
Mirah has some really strong, negative assumptions against military families. She makes assumptions about military families and their parenting styles to the point that it is detrimental to those families. Clients should also be warned that the art your children chooses to do can be interpreted by her, through a filter of her negative presumptions about military families, and used to make additional damaging assumptions. If you are a military family I highly recommend you look elsewhere.
Portland, OR |
Mira is a great professional! We are really thankful to her. She is very committed and works hard for the better well-being of her clients. She is a caring and happy person, always ready to smile and emotionally connect with my kid, which has been a great part of the healing process. She also worked thru being aware and understanding our cultural background, feeling listened and accepted.
in Vancouver, WA |
Mira has a natural warmth that brings peace and comfort to all who share her time. She has helped me tremendously with her respectful and healing words, suggestions and actions.
Mira creates a safe and welcoming space in every session. She invites vulnerabilities and fosters these into strengths which empower me in adversity. Her warmth, empathy, and genuine care help me to feel supported and valued through her therapeutic process. I love that she can meet me where I'm at and balance between art and talk therapy, she is awesome!
Portland, OR |
Having worked along side of Mira Shah as her colleague in the past, I have been inspired by her creative and compassionate approach with clients. She is incredibly patient and nurturing, and is able to connect with people of all ages, backgrounds, and abilities, building the trust and rapport necessary to help them with a wide range of therapeutic issues.
Portland, OR |
I've been with Mira for about two and a half years now. She has helped me immensely and has showed more care and concern than my own father.
Portland Oregon |
Mira is professional, compassionate and patient.
Portland, OR |
Mira is a kind, compassionate, caring person and therapist. Her intentions are clearly to help all those who pursue her services. She listens to the details of what you are saying and responds thoughtfully and tactfully. She wants the best outcome for all of her clients and is happy to work through all issues, small or large.
in Portland, OR |
I've been through so many therapist trials in my lifetime. None of them were positive. I was dragged to Mira's office by order of my parents, but after our first consultation...I couldn't wait to go back! For the first time I felt someone actually cared. Beyond that, working with Mira is actually fun. Everyone in my life would agree, in the time that I've been in Mira's care, there has been so much positive change in many realms of my life. I highly recommend trying her out for therapy.
Have you seen Mira Shah, LPC?
Are you Mira Shah?