Mira Shah, LPC

Art Therapy ·  Female · Age 32

Mira Shah

Mira Shah Art Therapy & Counseling

12578 SW Broadway St Beaverton, OR 97005

Mira Shah, LPC is an art therapist in Beaverton, OR and has been practicing for 7 years. She graduated from Naropa University in 2012 and specializes in art therapy and counseling.

Mira Shah accepts

Mira Shah accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Oregon

Check if Mira Shah treats your condition or procedure

• Grief
  • Grief Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Pediatric Counseling
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services

4.5

Mira Shah?
Mira Shah's Performance
What People Say About Mira Shah, LPC
Mira Shah is an excellent therapist who had helped me work through my issues with depression, anxiety, and troubles with my disability. I found her counciling helpful as well as judgement free which I value in a councilor. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a therapist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Mira Shah, LPC?
Mira was recommended to us by my daughter's previous Art Therapist who moved. We couldn't have been luckier... My daughter has struggled with health issues and resultant depression and Mira's kind, gentle expertise has helped her immensely. We are so thankful for her support, guidance and would recommend her highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mira Shah, LPC?
Mirah has some really strong, negative assumptions against military families. She makes assumptions about military families and their parenting styles to the point that it is detrimental to those families. Clients should also be warned that the art your children chooses to do can be interpreted by her, through a filter of her negative presumptions about military families, and used to make additional damaging assumptions. If you are a military family I highly recommend you look elsewhere.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mira Shah, LPC?
Mira is a great professional! We are really thankful to her. She is very committed and works hard for the better well-being of her clients. She is a caring and happy person, always ready to smile and emotionally connect with my kid, which has been a great part of the healing process. She also worked thru being aware and understanding our cultural background, feeling listened and accepted.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mira Shah, LPC?
Mira has a natural warmth that brings peace and comfort to all who share her time. She has helped me tremendously with her respectful and healing words, suggestions and actions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mira Shah, LPC?
Mira creates a safe and welcoming space in every session. She invites vulnerabilities and fosters these into strengths which empower me in adversity. Her warmth, empathy, and genuine care help me to feel supported and valued through her therapeutic process. I love that she can meet me where I'm at and balance between art and talk therapy, she is awesome!
×Post a ResponseAre you Mira Shah, LPC?
Having worked along side of Mira Shah as her colleague in the past, I have been inspired by her creative and compassionate approach with clients. She is incredibly patient and nurturing, and is able to connect with people of all ages, backgrounds, and abilities, building the trust and rapport necessary to help them with a wide range of therapeutic issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mira Shah, LPC?
I've been with Mira for about two and a half years now. She has helped me immensely and has showed more care and concern than my own father.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mira Shah, LPC?
Mira is professional, compassionate and patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mira Shah, LPC?
Mira is a kind, compassionate, caring person and therapist. Her intentions are clearly to help all those who pursue her services. She listens to the details of what you are saying and responds thoughtfully and tactfully. She wants the best outcome for all of her clients and is happy to work through all issues, small or large.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mira Shah, LPC?
I've been through so many therapist trials in my lifetime. None of them were positive. I was dragged to Mira's office by order of my parents, but after our first consultation...I couldn't wait to go back! For the first time I felt someone actually cared. Beyond that, working with Mira is actually fun. Everyone in my life would agree, in the time that I've been in Mira's care, there has been so much positive change in many realms of my life. I highly recommend trying her out for therapy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Mira Shah, LPC?

How was your experience with Mira Shah?

Compare Providers