Dr. Ming Yang, PHD

Acupuncture ·  Female

Dr. Yang

Acupuncture & Oriental Health Care, LLC

2301 E Evesham Rd Ste 405 Voorhees, NJ 08043

Dr. Ming Yang, PHD is an acupuncturist in Voorhees, NJ and has been practicing for 38 years. She graduated from West China University Of Medical Sciences in 1981 and specializes in acupuncture.

Dr. Yang's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Yang

3.4482758620689653%

Dr. Yang?
Dr. Yang's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ming Yang, PHD
I began seeing Dr Yang after treatments for breast cancer left me with significant side effects. Fatigue vertigo neuropathy and more. I had some success with acupuncture in the past with a different practitioner in a different state. From the first session I realized Dr. Yang's protocol was very different than my previous practitioner. She used many more needles and included the whole body. I had a significant reduction in all my symptoms especially my vertigo. My neuropathy has also improved. My fatigue is better. I am still taking hormone medication which has several side effects that she is treating as well. My acid reflux is gone. I am no longer taking all the meds I was taking for allergy's, dizziness, acid reflux and blood press
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ming Yang, PHD?
I met Dr. Yang the summer of 2014 when I was just placed out of work due to developing an anaphylactic allergic reaction to hospital grade chemicals. I was a nurse for 10 years and exposed to A LOT of different chemicals. Over the years my body developed a respiratory sensitivity that in turn lead to this severe allergy. My body was so toxic from the frequent inhalation of these chemicals that I was in bed for thirty days unable to eat and also experiencing severe panic attacks. When a friend referred Dr. Yang I contacted her immediately desperate for help. The next day she scheduled me and within 3 treatments my appetite was back 100% I was able to breathe easier, and the panic was 50% better. I continue to see Dr. Yang over the course of the month and after the month my anxiety was relived 100%, I was up active and feeling GREAT. I was sleeping the best I had in years, and my overall energy was incredible. I continue to see Dr. Yang as needed. She truly has perfected this treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ming Yang, PHD?
Dr Yang’s treatment have been amazing. She has eliminated my migraines of 30+ years after just a few Treatments. My anxiety levels have been reduced and sleep quality has improved. I couldn’t be happier or more satisfied. Her recommendation to eliminate ‘pipe water’ and used only filtered water has made a big difference. I highly recommend her to people with these issues and many others detailed on her website.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ming Yang, PHD?
Dr. Yang has not just been easing my pain but also improving my overall health conditions through her acupuncture treatment. I feel I'm getting healthier at every visit. I truly believe that her acupuncture would treat any health issue or condition you may suffer from, from a chronical pain through cancer, so effectively without any side effects. Thank you, Dr. Yang.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ming Yang, PHD?
I have struggled with anxiety and acid reflux for years. In just one visit with Dr. Yang I felt better. After 6 weeks, I am calm, no longer gasping for breath and have been able to eat more freely. She will tell you your options for treatment and support your choices. At each visit, she reviews how you've been so you can raise new concerns. She is very attentive and cares about your overall health and energy. Seeing Dr. Yang is the best decision I have made for my health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ming Yang, PHD?
I started receiving treatment from Dr. Yang on August 3rd, of this year. I had sever back and neck pain. As of today, October 15, 2018, I am happy to report that I have no back pain and my neck pain is minimal. Her treatments worked wonders for me. I have had multiple physical theory sessions, for the same ailments, on and off, for over three years, with little to no success. Dr. Yang's treatments have been a blessing to me and I recommend her to anyone who is suffering from chronic pai
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ming Yang, PHD?
I want to express how wonderful Dr. Yang is with her patients. I am a cancer survivor and with her help with acupuncture it has help me with a lot of pain and discomforts that my body was experiencing. She is very thorough with questions and concerns for all her patients. I highly recommend Dr. Yang for any problems you may have with your body. Dr. Yang thank you for all you have done for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ming Yang, PHD?
A holistic integrative approach to the art & science of acupuncture combined with a vast medical knowledge provides a uniquely superior healing experience for the mind, body and spirit. I had 9-10/10 constant neck & back pain in 10/17, (MVA 12/16)after twice /wk treatments over 9 months, I'm presently @ 2-3/10 occasional pain & twice/month treatments, I feel whole & alive. I have averted surgery advised by neurosurgeon, walk a mile, ride a bike, beach with grand-kids. Thank you Dr. Ming Yang.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ming Yang, PHD?
I have been going to Dr. Yang since November 2016 for chronic back and neck pain. I used to go for expensive epidural shots but i no longer have health insurance. She works wonders! Im not completely pain free but very close to it. No shots, icy hot or tylenol required. Thank you Dr. Yang!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ming Yang, PHD?
Dr. Yang help me to quit smoking. I smoke 2-3 packs per day for almost 20 years. After only 2 treatments I no longer smoke and fell great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ming Yang, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Yang?

Patients Are Our Top Priority

2003
1981

• Chinese, Mandarin

Dr. Yang accepts

Dr. Yang accepts the following insurance:

Amerihealth