Dr. Ming Yang, PHD

AcupunctureFemale

Dr. Yang
2301 Evesham Avenue The Pavilions Ste 601-608 Voorhees, NJ 08043

Dr. Ming Yang, PHD is a Acupuncturist in Voorhees, NJ. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Yang to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

• Stress
  • Weight Maintenance
  • Wrist Pain

Dr. Yang accepts

Dr. Yang accepts the following insurance:

Amerihealth
Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey

Dr. Yang's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Yang

Dr. Yang
Dr. Ming Yang’s approach to the treatment of pain and her patient’s health is invaluable. She is thorough and truly caring. My pain & general well-being improved, my energy level has returned at 71. Pharmaceuticals created body issues, better now with her help. Several insurances now value acupuncture by covering cost involved. Wonderful!
Sue Murray – Oct 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ming Yang, PHD?
Dr. Ming Yang really helped me restore my energy, reduce pain, and improve my overall wellbeing. I had radiation treatment for cancer and was so tired and fatigued. Dr. Yang really listened to me about my health and issues, and then treated me with a lot of care. She applies needles to all points that need it, not just a few, to make sure she addresses all of my needs. She also makes sure I am warm and comfortable during treatment, there are heating lamps and soothing music to help you relax. I also felt very safe regarding Covid there because the doctor always checks the day before if you have any symptoms and upon arrival she checks again and takes my temperature. The next day after acupuncture I felt so much better - my energy was like it was before radiation, my pains were significantly lower, and my mood was positive again. I am very grateful and I highly recommend Dr. Ming Yang.
Ginka – Sep 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ming Yang, PHD?
I have had 6 sessions with Dr Yang to help with asthma, allergies and sinus drainage as an alternative to sinus surgery. I have already been successful in reducing medications that have been subscribed for over five years, as a result of her treatments. I find Dr Yang extremely knowledgeable and thorough in her area of expertise. She truly cares about her patients and counsels them accordingly.
E. G. – Jul 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ming Yang, PHD?
I had been suffering from a reoccurring headache for about 4 weeks. Dr. Yang was able to get rid of my headache and now I no longer suffer. Integrative acupuncture works! After my first appointment, I had already felt so much relief. Dr. Yang is extremely knowledgeable and has taught me so much about health and wellness.
Lauren – Jun 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ming Yang, PHD?
Dr. Ming is amazing! I highly recommend her. Today was my 3rd treatment and I continue to feel better ever since treatment one. I suffered from long term chronic back back nerve damage in my shoulder and neck with numbness and tingling. Ever since I began acupuncture by numbness and tingling has completely subsided and only starts to come back if I have slept on my left arm but aside from that the normal all day tingling and feeling like my blood wasn't circulating through my arm hand and fingers are gone. My body is also releasing a lot of toxins which is helping my overall health. I don't feel tired or drained before the day is over. Not only does she do acupuncture she gives live changing advise that if you follow you are certainly going to notice the difference. I will be continuing my weekly visits.
Amanda D Brown – Apr 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ming Yang, PHD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Yang's for over six years. I have seen her for everything from neck pain to headaches to anxiety. Sometimes, it can be a combination of several things that are bothering me and Dr. Yang treats those other issues as well ! It is so nice to have a doctor that not only listens to you but actually helps you to feel better. Thank you so much Dr. Yang , you have helped me in so many ways.
Elizabeth T – Apr 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ming Yang, PHD?
Dr Yang is an amazing healthcare provider. I went to see her for a chronic headache. I was in pain 24/7 and none of the western doctors had any idea what to do. She takes the time to figure out what factors are contributing to your problem and treats the ailment's source. Most pharmaceutical interventions treat only symptoms. Because of this, her treatment may take longer than you want or than you expect, but stick with it! If you do everything she says you will eventually feel better and for me it seems to be a more lasting and true wellness than would be possible without acupuncture. She is also a more comprehensive acupuncturist than many in the area. She doesn't just stick needles where you feel pain, she treats your body like it is one connected entity (because it is!), And treats the whole problem.
Grace – Jan 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ming Yang, PHD?
I was searching for help with a skin issue and I read Dr Yang’s reviews on the Internet but was a bit skeptical about acupuncture. I finally went a year later to see her and the experience was quite rewarding. Dr Yang is proficient at her craft and the treatment was therapeutic, as it was very effective in reducing my anxiety, depression, chest pains and hot flashes after four sessions. More work is required to address the skin issue but acupuncture has worked well to balance the body. She was always very patient and provided valuable information that worked in conjunction with the therapy. Great experience! So feel free to give it a try.
cp – Apr 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ming Yang, PHD?
Excellent Interaction with patient. Kindness, Nutritional advice.
Steve P – Mar 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ming Yang, PHD?
I began acupuncture appointments with Dr Yang initially to seek help with managing my frequent and intense hot flashes due to menopause. Her treatments eliminated my hot flashes in just 4 sessions -- I now only need to have sessions once every two weeks to maintain. I've not had any hot flashes for 8 months now. I also had her treat my lower back pain, hip pain (due to arthritis), and digestion -- all of which have been significantly improved because of her treatment. She is extremely knowledgeable about acupuncture and also counsels me on other lifestyle changes. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking an acupuncturist.
KM Davis – Dec 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ming Yang, PHD?
I've been seeing Dr. Yang almost a year. I'm in my 30s and have suffered with chronic anxiety for years, but reached my breaking point when my father died. I was skeptical at first because of the frequency of the treatments, but stuck with the recommended schedule and am so glad I did. I'm at a point where I really just enjoy the experience and see Dr. Yang every three weeks to a month, schedule permitting. However, when I tried to push the schedule out too early in my treatment, I could actually feel the difference during my sessions. Also, I was pleasantly surprised to find my insurance covers acupuncture at both in-network and out-of-network (post deductible) rates, so definitely look into it. My headaches have also been cured and Dr Yang has even helped me with my seasonal allergies/congestion. It's a VERY holistic approach (diet and exercise included) compared to say, community acupuncture, where it's just a few needles. My treatment usually includes 40+ needles head to toe.
Dec 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ming Yang, PHD?
treatments with Dr. Ming Yang was very helpful. She helps to reduce my stress and my pain. Highly recommended!!!
Rich – Dec 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ming Yang, PHD?
I finished treatment for breast ca this spring and started experiencing hot flashes upon beginning the med Tamoxifen. The hot flashes were morning, noon and night. They were frequent and some nights I would wake up countless times. I was given Dr Yang’s name thru a wonderful organization called Unite For Her. From this, I was able to consult with Dr Yang and receive acupuncture sessions. After about 2 sessions I began to feel relief. My hot flashes became less frequent the more I went. I couldn’t believe it, I was amazed! I am currently down to only a couple of hot flashes per day and I am sleeping thru the night. Not only is Dr Yang good at what she does, she is also very kind and compassionate and I look forward to seeing her at each visit. If anyone is thinking of trying acupuncture please try it and you will be pleasantly surprised with the results.
Stephanie – Nov 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ming Yang, PHD?
I began seeing Dr Yang after treatments for breast cancer left me with significant side effects. Fatigue vertigo neuropathy and more. I had some success with acupuncture in the past with a different practitioner in a different state. From the first session I realized Dr. Yang's protocol was very different than my previous practitioner. She used many more needles and included the whole body. I had a significant reduction in all my symptoms especially my vertigo. My neuropathy has also improved. My fatigue is better. I am still taking hormone medication which has several side effects that she is treating as well. My acid reflux is gone. I am no longer taking all the meds I was taking for allergy's, dizziness, acid reflux and blood press
RD – Sep 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ming Yang, PHD?
I met Dr. Yang the summer of 2014 when I was just placed out of work due to developing an anaphylactic allergic reaction to hospital grade chemicals. I was a nurse for 10 years and exposed to A LOT of different chemicals. Over the years my body developed a respiratory sensitivity that in turn lead to this severe allergy. My body was so toxic from the frequent inhalation of these chemicals that I was in bed for thirty days unable to eat and also experiencing severe panic attacks. When a friend referred Dr. Yang I contacted her immediately desperate for help. The next day she scheduled me and within 3 treatments my appetite was back 100% I was able to breathe easier, and the panic was 50% better. I continue to see Dr. Yang over the course of the month and after the month my anxiety was relived 100%, I was up active and feeling GREAT. I was sleeping the best I had in years, and my overall energy was incredible. I continue to see Dr. Yang as needed. She truly has perfected this treatment.
Jessica – Jul 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ming Yang, PHD?
Dr Yang’s treatment have been amazing. She has eliminated my migraines of 30+ years after just a few Treatments. My anxiety levels have been reduced and sleep quality has improved. I couldn’t be happier or more satisfied. Her recommendation to eliminate ‘pipe water’ and used only filtered water has made a big difference. I highly recommend her to people with these issues and many others detailed on her website.
Bruce E. in NJ – Jan 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ming Yang, PHD?
Dr. Yang has not just been easing my pain but also improving my overall health conditions through her acupuncture treatment. I feel I'm getting healthier at every visit. I truly believe that her acupuncture would treat any health issue or condition you may suffer from, from a chronical pain through cancer, so effectively without any side effects. Thank you, Dr. Yang.
Mayumi – Jan 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ming Yang, PHD?
I have struggled with anxiety and acid reflux for years. In just one visit with Dr. Yang I felt better. After 6 weeks, I am calm, no longer gasping for breath and have been able to eat more freely. She will tell you your options for treatment and support your choices. At each visit, she reviews how you've been so you can raise new concerns. She is very attentive and cares about your overall health and energy. Seeing Dr. Yang is the best decision I have made for my health.
Patricia in Marlton, NJ – Jan 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ming Yang, PHD?
I started receiving treatment from Dr. Yang on August 3rd, of this year. I had sever back and neck pain. As of today, October 15, 2018, I am happy to report that I have no back pain and my neck pain is minimal. Her treatments worked wonders for me. I have had multiple physical theory sessions, for the same ailments, on and off, for over three years, with little to no success. Dr. Yang's treatments have been a blessing to me and I recommend her to anyone who is suffering from chronic pai
Joyce Canty – Oct 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ming Yang, PHD?
I want to express how wonderful Dr. Yang is with her patients. I am a cancer survivor and with her help with acupuncture it has help me with a lot of pain and discomforts that my body was experiencing. She is very thorough with questions and concerns for all her patients. I highly recommend Dr. Yang for any problems you may have with your body. Dr. Yang thank you for all you have done for me.
Beverly in Voorhees, NJ – Oct 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ming Yang, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Yang?

Patients Are Our Top Priority. There are over 100 patients' response on Dr. Ming Yang's web site.

Currently, facing with the challenging...

ABOUT DR. MING YANG

Dr. Ming Yang is a practitioner with a unique educational and training background. With her over 38 years of training...

• Acupuncture