Dr. Mindy McGuire, PHD

Clinical Social WorkFemaleAge 51

Clinical Social Work

Dr. Mindy McGuire, PHD is a Clinical Social Worker in Delray Beach, FL. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Mindy McGuire, PHD

Mindy McGuire PHD LCSW LLC

104 SW 11TH AVE Delray Beach, FL 33444 ()

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Clinical Social Workers in your area

"Dr. Mindy's Care Philosophy encompasses  a framework including compassion, trust, empathy, honesty, and choice. In working with clients, Dr. Mindy casts aside judgment to proffer the three "Cs": Communication, Co..."

- Dr. Mindy McGuire, PHD

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. McGuire treats your condition or procedure

Dr. McGuire accepts

Dr. McGuire accepts the following insurance:

Dr. McGuire's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. McGuire

Dr. McGuire

While struggling to make sense of every day pressures Dr. McGuire was able to lend a sympathetic ear, clear voice of reason and help cut though the clutter of my inner voice. She was able to help see what was real versus imagined and bring a calm allowing more reasonable conclusions to life’s pressure.
Aug 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mindy McGuire, PHD?
Very compassionate and caring therapist. Very patient and understanding. She has personally gone above and beyond to help my daughter and has proven to be a great resource and support. I would highly recommend her to anyone.
Aug 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mindy McGuire, PHD?
Dr Mindy , has in many ways saved my life and marriage . She is always available and extremely accommodating. I am forever grateful we found her during covid. Beyond professional and caring truly so easy to talk to . During covid I had called several and they wanted nothing to do with new clients . Mindy made me feel like my issues needed to be heard and she was here to help .
Johanna Salamone – Feb 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mindy McGuire, PHD?
The most amazing therapist in boca raton area hands down! Searched and searched.. tried so many! She’s excellent and will dig to get to any and everything and solve it with you! Gets to know you personally and is so kind! Very smart, prompt and really listens! Love her!
Aug 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mindy McGuire, PHD?
Dr. Mindy saw both my teen boys after their father and I divorced. It was a difficult time for them with all the changes and having very different personalities they reacted their own ways. Dr. Mindy found ways to gain their trust, connect and impact their lives in a positive ways. They mental health, focus and grades improved.
Apr 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mindy McGuire, PHD?
Awesome therapist, for both individual sessions and couples/relationship counseling. Very relatable and she knows just want to ask to really dig deep and get to the root of conflict. Very flexible and accommodating for my busy schedule.
Dec 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mindy McGuire, PHD?
Dr. McGuire is very knowledgeable, patient and kind. She cares very much about her clients. I commend her work. She is the best. Many thanks.
Cindy – Aug 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mindy McGuire, PHD?
Needing counseling with my family and professional life. Dr. Mindy gave me the right tools to take life into a new, much enlightened perspective. I really appreciate my sessions with her!
CStombaugh – Jun 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mindy McGuire, PHD?
Love Mindy! She is always available for me, and fits me in on short notice. I feel so grateful to have a therapist that I can reach and is as caring as she is. No doubt the BEST I've ever seen.
May 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mindy McGuire, PHD?
Dr. Mindy has in many ways saved my life. She cared about me and helped me get my life back on track as well as my school work back on track. If it wasn’t for her I am not sure where I would be now.
May 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mindy McGuire, PHD?
Dr. McGuire is professional, kind and caring. Always listens and gives great advice.
May 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mindy McGuire, PHD?
Dr. Mindy has helped my whole family through rough times, I highly recommended her for children and couples therapy. I love her she’s te best!
May 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mindy McGuire, PHD?
Dr Mindy is amazing with children. She is attentive and compassionate. She explains situations, methods and outcomes clearly. We love Dr. Mindy!
Apr 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mindy McGuire, PHD?
Dr. Mindy is very experienced and a well versed therapist. My wife and I are very happy with her counseling and we definitely recommend her.
Apr 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mindy McGuire, PHD?
Dr. McGuire has helped me tremendously and I give her my highest recommendation. She is patient, professional, insightful, personable, relatable, and strikingly intelligent. I leave every session with new insight, tools, and strategies to bring back with me to my daily life. I leave each session feeling empowered to take on the new week with confidence. I would recommend Dr. McGuire to anyone who feels that they are struggling and is dedicated to doing the work needed to improve themselves.
Mar 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mindy McGuire, PHD?
Choosing Dr. McGuire as my therapist was one of the best decision I have ever made. She’s very patient, attentive, makes me feel calm and very professional. Dr. McGuire has helped me with my concerns and is helping becoming a better person every day in my life. I would definitely recommend Dr. McGuire to a friend and anyone else.
Delray Beach – Feb 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mindy McGuire, PHD?
Dr. McGuire is very attentive and professional. Her relaxing office environment provided me the comfort to speak freely, and her input helped me gain insight into my issues of concern. I look forward to the sessions with Dr. Mindy because I've learned to approach challenging situations in a healthier way. I would definitely refer her to a friend.
Nov 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mindy McGuire, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. McGuire?