Dr. Mindy McGuire, PHD

Clinical Social Work ·  Female · Age 48

Dr. McGuire

Marriage and Family Services, Inc

15204 S Jog Rd Ste 303 Delray Beach, FL 33446

Dr. Mindy McGuire, PHD is a clinical social worker in Delray Beach, FL. She specializes in clinical social work and psychology.

Dr. McGuire accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. McGuire treats your condition or procedure

Dr. McGuire?
Dr. McGuire's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mindy McGuire, PHD
RecentMost Helpful
Needing counseling with my family and professional life. Dr. Mindy gave me the right tools to take life into a new, much enlightened perspective. I really appreciate my sessions with her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mindy McGuire, PHD?
Love Mindy! She is always available for me, and fits me in on short notice. I feel so grateful to have a therapist that I can reach and is as caring as she is. No doubt the BEST I've ever seen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mindy McGuire, PHD?
Dr. Mindy has in many ways saved my life. She cared about me and helped me get my life back on track as well as my school work back on track. If it wasn’t for her I am not sure where I would be now.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mindy McGuire, PHD?
Dr. McGuire is professional, kind and caring. Always listens and gives great advice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mindy McGuire, PHD?
Dr. Mindy has helped my whole family through rough times, I highly recommended her for children and couples therapy. I love her she’s te best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mindy McGuire, PHD?
Dr Mindy is amazing with children. She is attentive and compassionate. She explains situations, methods and outcomes clearly. We love Dr. Mindy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mindy McGuire, PHD?
Dr. Mindy is very experienced and a well versed therapist. My wife and I are very happy with her counseling and we definitely recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mindy McGuire, PHD?
Dr. McGuire has helped me tremendously and I give her my highest recommendation. She is patient, professional, insightful, personable, relatable, and strikingly intelligent. I leave every session with new insight, tools, and strategies to bring back with me to my daily life. I leave each session feeling empowered to take on the new week with confidence. I would recommend Dr. McGuire to anyone who feels that they are struggling and is dedicated to doing the work needed to improve themselves.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mindy McGuire, PHD?
Choosing Dr. McGuire as my therapist was one of the best decision I have ever made. She’s very patient, attentive, makes me feel calm and very professional. Dr. McGuire has helped me with my concerns and is helping becoming a better person every day in my life. I would definitely recommend Dr. McGuire to a friend and anyone else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mindy McGuire, PHD?
Dr. McGuire is very attentive and professional. Her relaxing office environment provided me the comfort to speak freely, and her input helped me gain insight into my issues of concern. I look forward to the sessions with Dr. Mindy because I've learned to approach challenging situations in a healthier way. I would definitely refer her to a friend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mindy McGuire, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. McGuire?

Marriage and Family Services, Inc