Mindy Gold, LCPC

CounselingFemale

Mindy Gold

Insightful Family Therapy

1 E Delaware Pl Ste 310 Chicago, IL 60611

Mindy Gold, LCPC is a Counselor in Chicago, IL. Be sure to call ahead with Mindy Gold to book an appointment.

Compare with other Counselors

Compare Mindy Gold with our nearby Counselors at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago.

Make an appointment at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago today at (312) 820-0151.

These providers are on the medical staff of Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago.

Mindy Gold's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Mindy Gold

Mindy Gold

I have been a patient of Mindy’s for many years and I am constantly surprised by the revelations I learn about myself through Mindy’s guidance. I tend to dwell in the muck of my past while Mindy draws me back consistently to the reality of the here and now. When we first started, I was going through the motions of life, spiraling downwards. She worked with me (and my psychiatrist) as I hit bottom, and helped me build back up, slowly to a much better place. Mindy has excellent listening skills and works with me to fulfill goals, remove obstacles, and break bad habits. I shudder to think where I would be at this time in my life if I did not work with Mindy on moving forward. My depression and anxiety has not magically disappeared, nor will it, but Mindy has supported me during the times it ebbs and flows, helping me understand ways to manage the reasons as well as the pain. Support during those times is the best medicine a person could ask for or need!
NotJustACookieCutter – Mar 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Mindy Gold, LCPC?

How was your experience with Mindy Gold?

• Counseling
  • Addiction and Substance Abuse Counseling

What other Counselors practice nearby?

Click here to compare with other Counselors.

Where is Mindy Gold, LCPC's office located?

Mindy Gold's office is located at 1 E Delaware Pl Ste 310, Chicago, IL 60611. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Mindy Gold, LCPC offer telehealth services?

Mindy Gold has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Mindy Gold, LCPC?

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Mindy Gold treats your condition or procedure

Mindy Gold accepts

Mindy Gold accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield