Dr. Mindia Gabichvadze, PSY.D

Dr. Mindia Gabichvadze, PSY.D

Adult Clinical Psychology  ·
Dr. Mindia Gabichvadze, PSY.D is an adult clinical psychologist in Beverly Hills, CA and has been practicing for 5 years. He graduated from American School Of Professional Psychology in 2013 and specializes in adult clinical psychology, addiction psychology, and more.Read his story

9713 Santa Monica Blvd Ste 202

Beverly Hills, CA 90210

• Anthem Blue Cross
  • Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Gabichvadze

Dr. Gabichvadze's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Gabichvadze "I possess both a masters and doctorate in Clinical Psychology. In addition to my private practice, I'm also an adjunct faculty member at Pepperdine University as well as Co-Clinical Director at Insight Psychotherapy Group, a non-profit low cost outpatient mental health clinic. "

This content was provided by Dr. Gabichvadze "We seek psychotherapy for many different reasons and finding the right therapist can be challenging. I provide a safe place so we can freely discuss your concerns and find ways to make possible changes. Working together we will aim to achieve balance, harmony, and expand your capacity for stronger relationships, creativity, and professional aspirations. I am an active participant in the therapeutic process and my approach is compassionate and collaborative."

• Adult Clinical Psychology
  • Addiction Psychology
  • Geriatric Psychology
  • Marriage & Family Therapy

Dr. Gabichvadze does not have any board certifications listed.

• Couples Therapy
  • Psychological Testing
  • Psychotherapy Services

No malpractice history found for California.

• American School Of Professional Psychology
    Medical School | Graduated 2013

Dr. Gabichvadze has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gabichvadze has no media or publications listed.

• Georgian
  • Russian

Dr. Gabichvadze does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gabichvadze and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gabichvadze's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gabichvadze

Dr. Gabichvadze?
Dr. Gabichvadze's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mindia Gabichvadze, PSY.D
RecentHighestLowest
I am scheduled to undergo bariatric surgery soon and Dr. Gabichvadze performed a series of pre-surgical psycholocial tests that my doctor required. Dr. Gabichvadze made the entire process so easy, was understanding of my situation, and is a consumerate professional in every aspect. I was so...Read More
Marianne in Studio City – Oct 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mindia Gabichvadze, PSY.D?
I have been seeing Dr. Gabichvadze for several months. After my mother died I had severe anxiety and grief but I'm coping much better now. I had never seen a psychologist before and he was recommended to me by another psychologist. I can't say enough about how Dr. Gabichvadze has helped me.
Kyle in Culver City – Oct 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mindia Gabichvadze, PSY.D?
I was referred by neurologist to Dr. Gabichvadze for psych testing. The testing was extensive and intense, but Dr. Gabichvadze was thorough, supportative and provided my Neurologist the final report quickly. If I need to get tested again I would only go to Dr. Gabichvadze.
Richard in San Diego, CA – Nov 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mindia Gabichvadze, PSY.D?
Dr. Mindia Gabichvadze is an amazing therapist. Kind, compassionate and very knowledgeable. Highly recommend him.
Velma in Toluca Lake, CA – Nov 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mindia Gabichvadze, PSY.D?

How was your experience with Dr. Gabichvadze?