Miles Hall, MA

Counseling •  Male

Miles Hall

Sunrise Couples Therapy

3911 9th St SW # A211 Puyallup, WA 98373

Miles Hall, MA is a counselor in Puyallup, WA and has been practicing for 3 years. He specializes in counseling, psychology, and more.

Miles Hall's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Miles Hall

4.5

Miles Hall?
Miles Hall's Performance
What People Say About Miles Hall, MA
Professional. Nonjudgemental. Effective.
×Post a ResponseAre you Miles Hall, MA?
He has seriously changed my life. He's so intelligent and almost knows you instantly. He's super easy to get along with and makes you feel comfortable very easily!
×Post a ResponseAre you Miles Hall, MA?
Caitlin O. 5.0 star rating "Miles has changed my life. I have become a confident woman, ditched toxicity and become a better partner and mother because of his excellent, excellent treatment. I have recommended him to 4 of my friends! Who are currently in treatment with him as well. Do yourself a favor and invest in yourself with Miles!!!!"
×Post a ResponseAre you Miles Hall, MA?
We were hesitate to reach out because I did think we would be able to connect with our therapist since we had nothing in common. But our son insisted that he wanted to meet Miles. I'm so thankful we did. Miles is so easy to talk to, he made us feel supported and not judged, thank you so much. He knows how to get to the core issue and made me and my husband apart of the solution. My son has really able to open up and talk to us. I highly recommend SCFT, Miles and his services. Barb
Your comments are greatly valued. Thank you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Miles Hall, MA?
"I cannot say enough good things about my experiences with Sunrise Couples and Family Therapy and my therapist Miles. I didn't know much about therapy before starting sessions with Miles about a year ago. I assumed it would be hyper-clinical, judgmental and maybe a little cold. I was really surprised to discover that my sessions were the opposite of what I expected. Seeking services from Sunrise was a remarkably empowering experience. " Pat
Thank you for your time, we value your feedback.
×Post a ResponseAre you Miles Hall, MA?
I've worked with Miles since March and hearing and seeing clients requesting for him specifically is a true test of the amazing work he does. I know he has a true passion for helping and guiding individual or couple's or a family through their hardship or just guidance through every day trials. Everyone would benefit from Sunrise Couples and Sunrise Family Therapy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Miles Hall, MA?
Miles did nothing to help my husband and I reconnect during a devastating affair. My husband was cheating on me and Miles counseled him while in the new relationship and allowed me in his office with him knowing I was seeking reconciliation while I was in complete ignorance of the affair. He even agreed to accept me as a single client to take my money for hypnosis therapy to help release the bonds I had with my husband. My husband and I have reunited and are happy NO THANKS to Miles counsel.
×Post a ResponseAre you Miles Hall, MA?
He is easy to talk to, and made me feel rally comfortable, safe even talking about the abuse I suffered. So really heavy stuff, and Miles really supported me. I recommend him cause it didnt feel like therapy just a regular convo with someone you trust. -sam
Thank you for taking time to comment. Its my...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Miles Hall, MA?

How was your experience with Miles Hall?

I endeavor to foster a supportive environment which understands that families and those in relationships sometimes get into difficulties due to their differences, or feel the strain when loved ones have troubles. The aim of therapy is ...

• Counseling

2010
Washington State University

• American Sign Language

Miles Hall accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Miles Hall treats your condition or procedure

• Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Grief
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues