Mila Zimmerman, MAC

Mila Zimmerman, MAC

Acupuncture  ·
Female
Mila Zimmerman, MAC is an acupuncturist in Charlottesville, VA. She specializes in acupuncture.Read her story

1410 Incarnation Dr Ste 205

Charlottesville, VA 22901

Learn about Mila Zimmerman

Mila Zimmerman's bio

This content was provided by Mila Zimmerman "I started off wanting to pursue clinical psychology...my love for this field began through my great college professors who inspired me to see much more than the mind or brain. As my journey continued, I even thought about medical school but soon realized that a traditional Western medical model of healing did not fulfill my desire to treat people at a deeper level with more options for specialized care that would take into account each unique person. I have great respect for the medical community, and I think so much more is possible and necessary in our healing process. That all led me to finding the perfect balance of between body and mind as I took on caring for others. This work is incredibly fulfilling, and I am grateful for each day I have the opportunity to make a difference. "

This content was provided by Mila Zimmerman "I believe in treating the whole person  while also tending to the specific concerns and needs each person has. No two people are alike even if they present with the same exact symptoms. I take into account your family and social history, your physical challenges, your emotional health and stress level and your specific goals.  My mission is to address each of your concerns and even to have you see beyond the original vision you had for your well being when you first started treatment. I am passionate about this work and the great success stories I have seen!  "

• Acupuncture

Mila Zimmerman does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acupuncture
  • Cupping Therapy
  • Exercise Counseling
  • Moxibustion
  • Nutritional Counseling
  • Pain Management
  • Stress Management

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Georgetown University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Traditional Acupuncture Institute, Columbia, MD
    Other Education | Completed 2002
  • University College London, Masters In Experimental Psychology
    Other Education | Completed 1992

Mila Zimmerman has no awards or honors listed.

Mila Zimmerman has no media or publications listed.

Mila Zimmerman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Mila Zimmerman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Mila Zimmerman's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Mila Zimmerman to family and friends
Are you Mila Zimmerman?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Internal Medicine