Podiatry  |
Dr. Mikol Anderson, DPM
Dr Anderson or Mike as he goes by, grew up in Provo, UT. He loves to stay active. You might see him camping and hiking especially in Southern Utah. He even enjoys going to they gym and working out! Crazy I know. Mike also served a mission in Seoul Korea for the Mormon church. So he does speak Korean. And yes he is Korean in case you were wondering. Although most Koreans on his mission thought he was Japanese. In fact he had many Japanese tourist ask him for directions while serving on his mission. After serving his mission and going to BYU, Mike met his density. Oh I mean destiny. Her name is Mekyong. You probably can't pronounce it properly. So instead of Mekyong, which nobody gets right, it's Megan. Megan or Mekyong (same person) is the pillar of Mike's life. Together they have three wonder kids. Nick, Nisha, and Nate. Mike loves his job as a Podiatrist. His mother sometimes tell people that Mike is a Pediatrician. Yes, it can be a little confusing. Anyway, Mike still wake's up every morning and enjoys going to work. He is dedicated to his patients. How many doctors and surgeons do you know who give you their personal cell phone number to call if there might be potential problems over the weekend or after surgery? Well, Mike is one who does do that. He really cares about his patients. Mike really wants to treat the source of the problem, not just the symptoms. Life is a journey that needs to be lived moment to moment. Together as your doctor, friend, healthcare advocate, Mike can help you get you back on your feet!

Anderson Foot & Ankle, Salt Lake City, UT

• American Postal Workers Union Health Plan
  • Bankers Life and Casualty
  • Boston Medical Center HealthNet Plan
  • Deseret Mutual (DMBA)
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Anderson

"Treat the source of the problem, not just symptoms."  We want to give you the information YOU need to get better and back to your activities.  The foot and ankle is very complex.  Some problems can be fixed quickly while others can take more time.  We will be there to help and guide you.  Together we can fix what is keeping you up at night or stopping you from doing what you want to do.

Dr. Anderson's Experience

Dr. Anderson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Podiatry

• Foot and Ankle Ligament and Tendon Repair
  • Foot and Ankle Reconstruction
  • Foot and Ankle Surgery
  • Forefoot Reconstruction
  • Fracture Open Reduction and Internal Fixation (ORIF)
  • Fracture and-or Dislocation Treatment
  • Reconstructive Ankle Surgery
  • Reconstructive Foot Surgery
  • Simple Fracture Care and Casting
  • Wound Care and Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Brigham Young University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1998
  • California College Of Podiatric Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2004
  • Department Of Veterans Affairs Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University Of Utah Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2007

Dr. Anderson has no media or publications listed.

• Korean

Dr. Anderson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Anderson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Anderson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Anderson to family and friends
Dr. Anderson's Performance
in Draper, UT |
At my last appointment I arrived a week early. Dr. Anderson's receptionist Jeanne was able to fit me in. ( I wrote the wrong date in my appointment book ) All of my experiences with Dr. Anderson have been very favorable. He is a very kind hearted and patient Person and gets my sense of humor. Even though I have to see him for an injection he is always very warm and considerate of my concerns and fears. His office personnel, specifically , Jeanne is very pleasant and accommodating
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. Mikol Anderson is an extraordinary foot surgeon. He is confident, focused, knowledgeable, meticulous, caring, and encouraging; mixed with a warm sense of humor. My physical therapist recommended him after several other foot surgeons did not find the cause of severe pain in my foot. I could no longer walk. He located the impingement at the base of my tibia, a huge bone spur that has been growing for decades and removed it. I now have full range of motion and can walk. I love his staff!
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr Anderson performed surgery on my foot. Professional and competent. Follow up was great. He has been very helpful during my recovery and rehab. I highly recommend Dr Anderson.
Thank you Bob for your wonderful review. We are truly grateful for happy patients like yourself. Here at Anderson Foot and Ankle, we strive to help all of our patients get back on their feet. We know it's early but here's to a hopeful and great upcoming ski season in Salt Lake City!!! -Dr. Mikol Anderson
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Would recommend Dr. Anderson without question. Got an appointment quickly. He listened to what I had to say and was most accommodating in dealing with my feet issues in a timely manner since I was leaving on a vacation. Nurse was kind and helpful and the front office were also.
Kaysville, UT |
Dr. Anderson was very through. I would definitely recommend him.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
I have seen Dr. Anderson for so many reasons (broken fibula, stress fracture, ingrown toenail removal) and I have had a great experience every time. He and his staff are always kind and funny. Dr. Anderson is so down-to-earth and gives such personalized diagnoses. When another doctor tried to recommend that I get surgery for thousands of dollars Dr. Anderson suggested that we avoid surgery and let the bone heal naturally. Three years later I feel that was the right decision.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Very nice doctor and very informative. Also has a good sense of humor.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. Anderson has been awesome and taken very good care of me and my feet. He is always kind and considerate. He really cares and that means a lot when you have pain. I would definitely recommend him to friends and family.
Salt Lake City, UT |
My experience at his clinic was great. There was no waiting they took me right back and he was very nice and he answered all my questions. He took the time to listen to me and gave me information for what I need to do. I would highly recommend his clinic to friends and family
in Midvale, UT |
I have had an excellent experience with Dr. Anderson and his nurse. He is very professional but also personable. He was gentle, thorough, and very knowledgable. I would recommend this team to anyone of my friends and family.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Very personable and friendly--quick to see patients in exam room--listened carefully to my comments and addressed them clearly--made me feel like I was his most important patient of the day. Gave clear details of the problem and carefully discussed the best plan of treatment.
Salt Lake City, UT |
I've been seeing Dr. Anderson for many years. He is always friendly, kind and gentle, always with a smile. Dr. Anderson is very easy to talk to, making eye contact while he listens to me or when he's explaining procedures. The office staff is friendly and jovial, and the office area is calm and relaxed. I'm really glad that I found him for my podiatry needs.
Salt Lake City, UT |
He is very personable with his patients. He takes the time to listen to his patients.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
I was very pleased with the service I received as well as the relaxed atmosphere while waiting to see Dr. Anderson
Salt Lake City, UT |
Such a good doctor. Very approachable. He listens to me and gives me good advice and diagnoses. I've referred many friends.
in West Valley City |
Dr. Anderson talked with me and made sure I understood everything about what I was there to see him for. I usually feel uncomfortable with doctors but Dr. Anderson made me feel comfortable.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
My appointment was not urgent but timely as I was leaving town for a walking tour the next day. (I was a new client and got through the paper work hassle free), saw Dr. Anderson in a very pleasant situation, and was on my way. A great appointment!
in Salt Lake City, UT |
This was my first visit. I found Dr. Anderson to be knowledgeable, open and friendly. There was no rushing through the appointment. He took the time to explain the conditions he saw with my feet and what treatment was going to be. He answered all my questions and I honestly learned things I had not known before. I felt that he had honest concern for me as a patient.
in West Valley City, UT |
I've been seeing Dr. Anderson for the past few months for a fractured fifth metatarsal, and I had an overwhelmingly positive experience. Dr. Anderson is very knowledgeable, and he is smart about the treatment plans and patient care he prescribes for his patients--he won't jump to surgery or more extreme care unless it's absolutely necessary and all other conservative options have been exhausted. He and his nurse, Janae, are also incredibly pleasant and easy to talk to- go see Dr. Anderson!
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. Anderson is truly the most thorough, kind, and helpful doctor I have ever had. I wish he could be my doctor for all of my medical issues. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs a great foot surgeon!
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. Anderson has helped me a great deal with some difficult problems. He is friendly, trustworthy, his advice has worked well for me. He takes his time and explains well. He discusses many subjects not directly related to foot care. The office is clean and nautically themed, appointments are easy to get, the staff is very helpful. The doctor is available for emergencies, and has urged me to call him if any sudden problems develop. I would recommend him to anyone who has foot problems.
Salt Lake City, UT |
Great bedside manners. He actually listened to me and took time to explain my problems.
Have you seen Dr. Mikol Anderson, DPM?

Visit Dr. Anderson

Evening
Dr. Anderson accepts 24 insurance carriers
  • AARP
  • Altius Health Plans
  • American Postal Workers Union Health Plan
    American Postal Workers Union (APWU)
  • Bankers Life and Casualty
  • Boston Medical Center HealthNet Plan
  • Deseret Mutual (DMBA)
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • Guardian
  • Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • MetLife