Dr. Mike Wasilisin, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male · Age 36

Dr. Wasilisin

"CaliSpine changed my life. I know it sounds cliche, but it is true. I came in with severe lower back pain that radiated down the lateral aspect of my right leg to the top of my foot. I had re-herniated my L4 & L5 discs doing dead-lifts 2 months before visiting Dr. Mike. Previous physical therapy helped, but I was still unable to bend, do straight leg raises, or sit for longer than 10 minutes. After 12 sessions with Andrew and Dr. Mike, I can now do all of those things and more!"

Read Review

"I went to Dr. Mike with a foot injury from long distance running and a few years of bad habits. Mike, Andrew and Marisol are a great group of professionals that will make you feel at home every time. Andrew has a great eye for movement and quickly provides instruction and correction. If you're in pain and want a place where they will work with you to rehab and not just do a quick fix, check out CaliSpine!"

Read Review

Make an appointment

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Wasilisin

Dr. Wasilisin?
Dr. Wasilisin's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mike Wasilisin, DC
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mike Wasilisin, DC?
Dr. Mike cured my chronic back pain that I have been suffering with for years. He took the time to discuss my issues and my lifestyle. His techniques are innovative and effective!! I finally feel like myself again and cannot thank him enough! I would highly recommend- 5 star practice!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mike Wasilisin, DC?
Dr. Mike and Andrew are miracle workers! I went into their office for severe shoulder pain about two years ago and I feel like a new person! Before I saw Dr. Mike I had seen two or 3 physical therapists and countless chiropractors. Dr. Mike helped not only alleviate my shoulder pain, but taught me several maintenance exercises to keep my shoulder feeling great. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mike Wasilisin, DC?
I first came to Dr. Mike a few years ago regarding some mid back pain that I had been suffering with for 4 months. After other medical doctors had taken X-rays of my mid back, gave me pain meds, and were completely unsure of what was going on, Dr. Mike actually laughed and said that he thought it was the easiest diagnosis... A RIB was out! I had never heard of such a thing at the time, but after he adjusted me, the pain literally disappeared in 1 day. I see him for my neck, low back, and knees.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mike Wasilisin, DC?
Dr. Mike was an excellent pain relief provider. He was genuine about his mission in making me feel better after injuring myself hiking. He provided exercises that I now know to perform properly to prevent future injuries before any outdoor activities. I thank his staff for their care and friendly personalities; they made me feel comfortable and I enjoyed my visits every time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mike Wasilisin, DC?
MIKE S WASILISIN charged my insurance company $9xx for one diagnosis, in which he didn't have a clue what he was talking about! Receptionist tried to get me to pre-pay co-pays for 12 visits *prior* to me even knowing what the plan was! Second visit, (where I received the largely obvious and useless diagnosis), he and his assistant spent roughly 30 minutes with me, after which my insurance company was charged over $500 (and I must pay ~1/2 of that). I feel robbed by these folks.
I take responsibility for this review. Since...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mike Wasilisin, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Wasilisin?

CaliSpine is an active facility.
Most every case of chronic back pain is the result of improper body movement, or lack of body movement.
The use of joint mobilizations and scar tissue therapy are effective tools to get a "quic...

• Chiropractic
  • Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

2009
Palmer College Of Chiropractic
Kent State University
Palmer College
2009

Dr. Wasilisin accepts

Dr. Wasilisin accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Blue Cross Blue Shield of California PPO

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Wasilisin treats your condition or procedure