Mike Berkley, LAC

Mike Berkley, LAC

AcupunctureMale

Mike Berkley, LAC is a Acupuncturist in New York, NY and has over 25 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Pacific College Of Oriental Medicine medical school in 1996. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Mike Berkley to book an appointment.

Brought to you by and on staff at

The Berkley Center for Reproductive Wellness16 E 40th St Fl 2 New York, NY 10016
    • Tue: closed
    • Sat: 8:00am - 12:00pm

• Low Wait Times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Mike Berkley's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Mike Berkley

Mike Berkley?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (16)
  • Explained conditions well (16)
  • Listened & answered questions (16)
    Dr. Berkley is very knowledgeable in his field. I feel very confident and less stressed during every visit. I've had two miscarriages before. However, with Dr. Berkley, I felt safe that my baby will grow healthy enough to reach the 2nd trimester. I never worried about having another miscarriage with Dr. Berkley. He always answers my concerns and would do additional research for me, if needed.
    Selah D. – Feb 23, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Mike Berkley, LAC?
    Mike Berkley is absolutely wonderful. He is extremely knowledgeable, warm and supportive. His office is also beautiful and very zen...the perfect space to feel relaxed and comfortable. I wholeheartedly recommend Mike to anyone looking to try to improve their fertility with acupuncture and/or herbs. He's the best!!!
    V. R. – Jan 17, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Mike Berkley, LAC?
    I came to Mike for acupuncture right before my third egg retrieval. Although the first two retrievals were fine, I had only produced a small number of viable embryos. I was quite despondent when I came to Mike, willing to try everything to improve my chances. Mike was very reassuring and extremely positive. Combining my doctor's protocol with acupuncture doubled my embryo outcomes and now I am even pregnant! Although early days, I'm hopeful that continued acupuncture and Mike's positive reassurances will make this a healthy pregnancy. I've often said to him that he should combine his services with therapy, excellent listener!
    S. D. – Nov 09, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Mike Berkley, LAC?
    I've seen Mike over four IVF cycles. From the first visit, Mike has taken the time and interest to learn about the treatment protocols from my IVF physician. He is extremely knowledgeable in acupuncture and the fertility process. Mike provides the care and comfort needed during a stressful IVF process. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need!
    Dory S. – Oct 31, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Mike Berkley, LAC?
    mike is extremely knowledgeable in his field, and is a caring practitioner i trust and am so glad i found. i came to him 2 months ago with very irregular cycles and a year of trying to conceive. he is supportive, listens well, and addresses my concerns with knowledge and compassion. he also is very punctual and makes himself available via text or phone if any questions come up outside of our visit. under his care i am now 5 weeks pregnant and looking forward to continuing his treatments to help ensure my pregnancy continues to be healthy.
    R. R. – Oct 25, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Mike Berkley, LAC?
    I am so grateful for acupuncture at The Berkley Center. Mr. Berkley has been incredibly supportive in my journey. He is attentive to my needs even when those needs may vary per session. He is adaptive and always warm and welcoming. He's super accommodating and flexible with scheduling too. Once in the session, I can always feel the acupuncture making it's way through my body while on the table. I have left feeling like nothing or no one could rattle me. I feel calm, relaxed, and he will try a new "pattern" or placement of the needles to mix it up. I believe he was meant to do this work - a natural intuitive healer. He approaches each session with a gentle and kind aura. I'm grateful for acupuncture has become my weekly self-care go-to that always works to combat my anxiety and stress.
    T. J. – Sep 26, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Mike Berkley, LAC?
    It has been an amazing experience. Since the first day Mike took the time to listen to every detail. Always took the time to listen to everything you have to say. He is positive and confident which was very important for my husband and I. Before I was stressed, had anxiety and unable to sleep. With just day one of the treatment my husband and I notice a major difference. I was finally able to sleep through the entire night! We had a miscarriage and a failed IVF cycle so my husband and I decided to start Acupuncture before we decided our next IVF cycle but to our surprise, we got pregnant NATURALLY!!! It took a few months but this really helped!!! I am so happy with the treatment and the results I definitely recommend Mike to anyone! Please give him a call! He will help!
    Anonymous – May 30, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Mike Berkley, LAC?
    Mike is the best fertility acupuncturist I've every worked with. I've spent a lot of time and money finding a great fertility acupuncturist and I'm just so grateful I found Mike. He is dedicated, knowledgeable, and kind. He spent a lot of time on the initial visit to really understand what my issues are and then tailored his treatment to my particular problem. Mike has not only given me hope and optimism, but also tangible results. As an added bonus, his office is beautif...
    S. H. – Apr 30, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Mike Berkley, LAC?
    I've been seeing Mike for a few years now. I was struggling to get pregnant and was diagnosed with a low ovarian reserve and poor egg quality. After a few months of seeing Mike I got pregnant. Although its impossible to say why, I truly believe that regular sessions with Mike made a huge difference in my egg quality. Mike's experience and knowledge for fertility acupuncture is unparalleled in the NYC area. I am currently seeing him again as I try for my 2nd. I wouldn't co...
    L. G. – Apr 11, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Mike Berkley, LAC?
    mike is very knowledgeable and compassionate. would recommend over and over again.
    A. C. – Feb 23, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Mike Berkley, LAC?
    I have been seeing Mike for almost 2 years. He was introduced by my previous acupuncturist who was retired and I was seeing Mike since then. I had severe endometriosis (stage 4), and I had 3 failed IVF transfers and a robotic surgery remove fibroid and endometriosis. As one of the worst case whom going through this infertility journey, I believe acupuncture provided excellent results in improving egg quality and transfer result. With almost 1 years of treatment from Mike,...
    Christy L. – Feb 16, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Mike Berkley, LAC?
    I came to Mike after multiple rounds of IVF. It seemed like nothing worked for me. I had barely any good embryos frozen and had one failed transfer. He spent two hours with me on take-on asking very detailed questions and figuring out what the plan would be for the next IVF cycle. He ended up prescribing acupuncture and herbs. Weeks passed and by the time of my retrieval it had been about a month I was on the herbs and acupuncture. And as Mike says, it takes a village... ...
    D. P. – Feb 15, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Mike Berkley, LAC?
    Mike takes the time to understand his clients prior to the treatment, this is helpful as you feel like someone is looking through your particular case and creating a customised plan for you. Through the initial consult Mike asked several questions and created a well rounded understanding before coming to the conclusion of how we should be treated. He takes the time to explain the process and is clear about his role and guidance through the process. The treatment area is c...
    M. G. – Feb 13, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Mike Berkley, LAC?
    I have been going to Mike for about 1 year for acupuncture as part of my infertility regimen and every acupuncture visit is great. Mike takes time to listen at what is going on with my infertility treatment, life story and everything else. He makes you comfortable from the start to the end. Very accommodating in terms of your schedule. His place is clean and quiet which is nice when you are being treated for something stressful as infertility. I can't say enough great thi...
    Roanne S. – Feb 05, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Mike Berkley, LAC?
    I have been a patient of Mike Berkley for the past 5 months. He is a knowledgeable, down-to-earth, experienced and caring practitioner. He conducted a very thorough new patient consultation and answered all of my questions. He also gave me a good idea of what to expect in terms of my treatment. He is always responsive, punctual and has made himself available to answer questions about my treatment, even if after his normal office hours. I would definitely recommend Mik...
    Mindy A. – Feb 02, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Mike Berkley, LAC?

How was your experience with Mike Berkley?

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Mike Berkley treats your condition or procedure

Mike Berkley's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
    • Facial Rejuvenation
    • Fatigue
    • Foot Pain

Mike Berkley accepts

Founder and director of The Berkley Center for Reproductive Wellness, Mike Berkley is licensed and Board Certified in Acupuncture in New York State and...Read more

Mike Berkley is licensed and Board Certified in Acupuncture in New York State and certified in Chinese herbology by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture.

• Acupuncture