Dr. Mikael Johnson, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male · Age 39

Dr. Johnson

Core Chiropractic

5316 W Elm St McHenry, IL 60050

Dr. Mikael Johnson, DC is a chiropractor in McHenry, IL and has been practicing for 14 years. He graduated from Northwestern College Of Chiropractic in 2005 and specializes in chiropractic, physical therapy, and more.

Dr. Johnson accepts

Dr. Johnson accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Assurant Health
Blue Access PPO
Blue Choice PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. Johnson treats your condition or procedure

• Therapeutic Massage
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Whiplash
  • X-Ray

I follow the approach that by creating proper motion of the spinal segments along with balancing and strengthening the muscles that support the spine allows for greater stability and longer lasting results with chiropractic care. I have seen great results from children to the elderly.

• Chiropractic

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Johnson

Dr. Johnson?
Dr. Johnson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mikael Johnson, DC
I first started coming to Dr. Mike for care for my 4 month old baby that was having neck issues causing him to develop a flat head. We noticed a difference in my baby's neck movement after the very first visit and with Dr. Mike's expert care, the flat spot evened out and we were able to avoid a helmet to correct it. I now trust Dr. Mike with Chiropractic care for myself and my whole family. He really listens to your concerns and tries to get to the root of the issue. Thanks Dr. Mike!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mikael Johnson, DC?
I am very grateful to Dr. Mike for his help. He listens to my concerns, communicates how he can help, and most importantly is honest. I was also pleased that he gives you stretches to do at home so you are a part of your own healing process. Because of Dr. Mike I am able to do more activities than I have in a very long time. I have learned a lot from Dr. Mike.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mikael Johnson, DC?
Dr. Mike always takes the time to discuss the cause of the pain, the symptoms, course of treatment and the rehabilitation to prevent future injury. He is extremely knowledgeable about strength and flexibility exercises. My appointments are never rushed and I am back to normal quickly!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mikael Johnson, DC?
Dr Mike has done a great job helping with my back. He's very knowledgeable and has offered me many suggestions on how to protect and strengthen my back. I trust his opinion greatly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mikael Johnson, DC?
I live in Poland. Every time when I come to visit my daughter in Chicago I'll make sure to go see Dr Mike. He was introduced to me many years ago and helped me a lot with my back problems. I wasn't able to get dressed on my own.Thanks to Dr Mike I can lead independent life and spent plenty of time playing with my grandchildren.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mikael Johnson, DC?
Dr Mike has been treating me for over 10 years. His Chiropractic technique partnered with a Physical Therapy program keeps me feeling the way I like.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mikael Johnson, DC?
Fitness has been very important to me,however time has taken a toll on my knees. I went to Dr Mike Johnson to see what I could do other than eventual knee replacement. I was thoroughly impressed with how much time Dr. Mike took with me. He demonstrated many different stretching techniques and strengthening exercises that should help protect my knee joints from further damage. He is not only treats your injury he gets to know you and treats you for your future health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mikael Johnson, DC?
I've been visiting Dr Mike for the last 12 years. I crushed a vertebrae 18 years ago and I had poor success with other Doctors for 6 years until I met Dr Mike. He was able to manipulate my spine, give me the correct stretches and show me the best exercises to keep me in good shape. I visit him once a month, sometimes I don't need an adjustment, but I like going in anyway. I am so very thankful that Dr Mike was able to fix me and continue to keep me in shape for myself and my family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mikael Johnson, DC?
Dr. Mike takes the time to get to root of the issues that are affecting your health. He does not simply treat his patients to relieve there current pain, he educates and demonstrates exercises and stretches that will help to prevent or reduce future injury. Dr. Mike has demonstrated to myself and my family his willingness to go beyond what we expect in chiropractic care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mikael Johnson, DC?
Dr. Johnson does an awesome job!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mikael Johnson, DC?
If you want to feel better and see a Chiropractor that cares about YOU...go see Dr. Mike! He takes his time with you and gets to know you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mikael Johnson, DC?
I would recommend Dr Mike to anyone! He is patient and kind and spends time with me. I've been to other chiropractors and he by far spends much quality time to help me with my issues. He helped me to get on the road to recovery from neck and back issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mikael Johnson, DC?
I myself personally do not see Michael Johnson, I know numerous people who do see him and have great results, I would recommend him to anyone
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mikael Johnson, DC?
I switched to Dr.Mike about a year ago. Ive never felt better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mikael Johnson, DC?
Dr. Mike has a great bedside manner and is able to assess and fix your problem quickly. Not only was he able to fix my neck issues, he was able to provide relevant exercises and education to ensure a healthy lifestyle. I definitely recommend Dr. Mike as he is friendly, provides quality service, and he is respected in the community.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mikael Johnson, DC?
Dr. Mike is a great chiropractor who really spends the time necessary to help his patients. When visiting with Dr. Mike my family members always feel like they are getting the attention they deserve. Go see Dr. Mike!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mikael Johnson, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Johnson?