Chiropractic  |
Dr. Mikael Johnson, DC
I am a young and energetic Chiropractor and I have a large "tool bag" of skills to help my patients achieve their healthcare goals. I treat each patient as an individual and no two patients the same. I look forward to each day as an opportunity to do my best to help my patients with their individual needs.

Dr. Mikael Johnson at Round Lake Beach Chiropractic

36735 N Il Route 83 Ste D

Lake Villa, IL 60046

Learn about Dr. Johnson

I follow the approach that by creating proper motion of the spinal segments along with balancing and strengthening the muscles that support the spine allows for greater stability and longer lasting results with chiropractic care. I have seen great results from children to the elderly.

• Chiropractic
  • Massage Therapy
  • Physical Therapy

Dr. Johnson does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Physical Therapy
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • X-Ray

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Northern Illinois University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2002
  • Northwestern College Of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated 2005
  • Woodwinds Natural Care Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2005

Dr. Johnson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Johnson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Johnson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Johnson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Johnson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Johnson to family and friends
Dr. Johnson's Performance
in Gurnee, IL |
I am very grateful to Dr. Mike for his help. He listens to my concerns, communicates how he can help, and most importantly is honest. I was also pleased that he gives you stretches to do at home so you are a part of your own healing process. Because of Dr. Mike I am able to do more activities than I have in a very long time. I have learned a lot from Dr. Mike.
in Spring Grove, IL |
Dr. Mike always takes the time to discuss the cause of the pain, the symptoms, course of treatment and the rehabilitation to prevent future injury. He is extremely knowledgeable about strength and flexibility exercises. My appointments are never rushed and I am back to normal quickly!
in Chicago, IL |
Dr Mike has done a great job helping with my back. He's very knowledgeable and has offered me many suggestions on how to protect and strengthen my back. I trust his opinion greatly.
in Poland |
I live in Poland. Every time when I come to visit my daughter in Chicago I'll make sure to go see Dr Mike. He was introduced to me many years ago and helped me a lot with my back problems. I wasn't able to get dressed on my own.Thanks to Dr Mike I can lead independent life and spent plenty of time playing with my grandchildren.
in Mchenry, IL |
Dr Mike has been treating me for over 10 years. His Chiropractic technique partnered with a Physical Therapy program keeps me feeling the way I like.
in Hebron |
Fitness has been very important to me,however time has taken a toll on my knees. I went to Dr Mike Johnson to see what I could do other than eventual knee replacement. I was thoroughly impressed with how much time Dr. Mike took with me. He demonstrated many different stretching techniques and strengthening exercises that should help protect my knee joints from further damage. He is not only treats your injury he gets to know you and treats you for your future health.
in Richmond, IL |
I've been visiting Dr Mike for the last 12 years. I crushed a vertebrae 18 years ago and I had poor success with other Doctors for 6 years until I met Dr Mike. He was able to manipulate my spine, give me the correct stretches and show me the best exercises to keep me in good shape. I visit him once a month, sometimes I don't need an adjustment, but I like going in anyway. I am so very thankful that Dr Mike was able to fix me and continue to keep me in shape for myself and my family.
in Hebron Illino |
Dr. Mike takes the time to get to root of the issues that are affecting your health. He does not simply treat his patients to relieve there current pain, he educates and demonstrates exercises and stretches that will help to prevent or reduce future injury. Dr. Mike has demonstrated to myself and my family his willingness to go beyond what we expect in chiropractic care.
Poplar Grove, IL |
Dr. Johnson does an awesome job!
in McHenry, IL |
If you want to feel better and see a Chiropractor that cares about YOU...go see Dr. Mike! He takes his time with you and gets to know you.
in Mchenry, IL |
I would recommend Dr Mike to anyone! He is patient and kind and spends time with me. I've been to other chiropractors and he by far spends much quality time to help me with my issues. He helped me to get on the road to recovery from neck and back issues.
Chicago, IL |
I myself personally do not see Michael Johnson, I know numerous people who do see him and have great results, I would recommend him to anyone
in Chicago, IL |
I switched to Dr.Mike about a year ago. Ive never felt better.
in Crystal Lake, IL |
Dr. Mike has a great bedside manner and is able to assess and fix your problem quickly. Not only was he able to fix my neck issues, he was able to provide relevant exercises and education to ensure a healthy lifestyle. I definitely recommend Dr. Mike as he is friendly, provides quality service, and he is respected in the community.
in McHenry, IL |
Dr. Mike is a great chiropractor who really spends the time necessary to help his patients. When visiting with Dr. Mike my family members always feel like they are getting the attention they deserve. Go see Dr. Mike!
Have you seen Dr. Mikael Johnson, DC?
Are you Dr. Johnson?