Dr. Mikael Johnson, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 42

Chiropractic

Dr. Mikael Johnson, DC is a Chiropractor in Lake Villa, IL and has over 17 years of experience in the healthcare field. He graduated from Northwestern College Of Chiropractic in 2005. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Mikael Johnson, DC

Round Lake Beach Chiropractic

36735 N Il Route 83 Ste D Lake Villa, IL 60046

Compare with other Chiropractors

Compare Dr. Johnson with our nearby Chiropractors at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago.

Make an appointment at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago today at (312) 820-0151.

These providers are on the medical staff of Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago.

Dr. Johnson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Johnson

Dr. Johnson

AMAZING! Actually makes me feel like he genuinely cares about me and individualizes my care. And Megan, don’t even get me started, I love her! Just started physical therapy with her.
Anna S – Aug 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mikael Johnson, DC?
Dr. Mike is by far the BEST chiropractor I have had. Pregnancies threw my body into a lower backpain disaster. Last summer, he suggested I may have a bulging disc & I should get an MRI. I ignored him for 6 weeks – trying massage, chiro etc. & nothing was working. After listening to him, the MRIs showed I had a large bulging disc which led to PT with Core Chiropractic. Felt better, then, in an unfortunate playing-with-my-kids event, I herniated my L5/S1 disc immediately putting me to the ground. After talking with my ortho & 12 days of literally crawling around my house waiting to get help – Dr. Mike recommended a different surgeon. I was in surgery 4 DAYS later! That & PT made me even stronger & I haven’t felt this great in forever! If this man speaks – listen – he literally changed my life. He shoots you straight & genuinely only has you in mind. His friendly & caring staff only add to an already incredible experience. Highly recommend, look no further…Dr. Mike is your guy!
Diane Dunlap – Jun 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mikael Johnson, DC?
Dr. Mike is great. I was hesitant to see a chiropractor, but told him of my fears and concerns, and he has always listened and gone slowly with me. And that approach has worked! With regular check-ins , waking up with a sore back is generally a thing of the past. His staff is friendly and helpful as well, and its easy to get in when I need to.
Mary Jane – Sep 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mikael Johnson, DC?
I first started coming to Dr. Mike for care for my 4 month old baby that was having neck issues causing him to develop a flat head. We noticed a difference in my baby's neck movement after the very first visit and with Dr. Mike's expert care, the flat spot evened out and we were able to avoid a helmet to correct it. I now trust Dr. Mike with Chiropractic care for myself and my whole family. He really listens to your concerns and tries to get to the root of the issue. Thanks Dr. Mike!
Kristin in Antioch, IL – Jan 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mikael Johnson, DC?
I am very grateful to Dr. Mike for his help. He listens to my concerns, communicates how he can help, and most importantly is honest. I was also pleased that he gives you stretches to do at home so you are a part of your own healing process. Because of Dr. Mike I am able to do more activities than I have in a very long time. I have learned a lot from Dr. Mike.
Joy H. in Gurnee, IL – Aug 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mikael Johnson, DC?
Dr. Mike always takes the time to discuss the cause of the pain, the symptoms, course of treatment and the rehabilitation to prevent future injury. He is extremely knowledgeable about strength and flexibility exercises. My appointments are never rushed and I am back to normal quickly!
Barb H. in Spring Grove, IL – Nov 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mikael Johnson, DC?
Dr Mike has done a great job helping with my back. He's very knowledgeable and has offered me many suggestions on how to protect and strengthen my back. I trust his opinion greatly.
Tim in Chicago, IL – Nov 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mikael Johnson, DC?
I live in Poland. Every time when I come to visit my daughter in Chicago I'll make sure to go see Dr Mike. He was introduced to me many years ago and helped me a lot with my back problems. I wasn't able to get dressed on my own.Thanks to Dr Mike I can lead independent life and spent plenty of time playing with my grandchildren.
Danuta Borowska in Poland – Nov 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mikael Johnson, DC?
Dr Mike has been treating me for over 10 years. His Chiropractic technique partnered with a Physical Therapy program keeps me feeling the way I like.
Dan Hartwig in Mchenry, IL – Nov 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mikael Johnson, DC?
Fitness has been very important to me,however time has taken a toll on my knees. I went to Dr Mike Johnson to see what I could do other than eventual knee replacement. I was thoroughly impressed with how much time Dr. Mike took with me. He demonstrated many different stretching techniques and strengthening exercises that should help protect my knee joints from further damage. He is not only treats your injury he gets to know you and treats you for your future health.
Jennifer L in Hebron – Nov 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mikael Johnson, DC?
I've been visiting Dr Mike for the last 12 years. I crushed a vertebrae 18 years ago and I had poor success with other Doctors for 6 years until I met Dr Mike. He was able to manipulate my spine, give me the correct stretches and show me the best exercises to keep me in good shape. I visit him once a month, sometimes I don't need an adjustment, but I like going in anyway. I am so very thankful that Dr Mike was able to fix me and continue to keep me in shape for myself and my family.
Ray E. in Richmond, IL – Nov 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mikael Johnson, DC?
Dr. Mike takes the time to get to root of the issues that are affecting your health. He does not simply treat his patients to relieve there current pain, he educates and demonstrates exercises and stretches that will help to prevent or reduce future injury. Dr. Mike has demonstrated to myself and my family his willingness to go beyond what we expect in chiropractic care.
Joe Lalor in Hebron Illino – Nov 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mikael Johnson, DC?
Dr. Johnson does an awesome job!
Poplar Grove, IL – Nov 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mikael Johnson, DC?
If you want to feel better and see a Chiropractor that cares about YOU...go see Dr. Mike! He takes his time with you and gets to know you.
K. Flaschberger in McHenry, IL – Nov 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mikael Johnson, DC?
I would recommend Dr Mike to anyone! He is patient and kind and spends time with me. I've been to other chiropractors and he by far spends much quality time to help me with my issues. He helped me to get on the road to recovery from neck and back issues.
Colleen in Mchenry, IL – Nov 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mikael Johnson, DC?
I myself personally do not see Michael Johnson, I know numerous people who do see him and have great results, I would recommend him to anyone
Chicago, IL – Nov 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mikael Johnson, DC?
I switched to Dr.Mike about a year ago. Ive never felt better.
Phil in Chicago, IL – Nov 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mikael Johnson, DC?
Dr. Mike has a great bedside manner and is able to assess and fix your problem quickly. Not only was he able to fix my neck issues, he was able to provide relevant exercises and education to ensure a healthy lifestyle. I definitely recommend Dr. Mike as he is friendly, provides quality service, and he is respected in the community.
Stephen Robson in Crystal Lake, IL – Sep 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mikael Johnson, DC?
Dr. Mike is a great chiropractor who really spends the time necessary to help his patients. When visiting with Dr. Mike my family members always feel like they are getting the attention they deserve. Go see Dr. Mike!
Bryan R in McHenry, IL – Mar 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mikael Johnson, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Johnson?