Dr. Mihaela Pepel, ND

Naturopathy •  Female • Age 54

Dr. Pepel

Dr Pepel Family Practice

30250 Sw Parkway Ave Ste 6 Wilsonville, OR 97070

Dr. Mihaela Pepel, ND is a Naturopath in Wilsonville, OR and has over 14 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from National College Of Natural Medicine, Portland, Or medical school in 2006. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Pepel to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Naturopaths in your area

See similar Naturopaths in Wilsonville

Dr. Pepel accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Pepel has indicated that she accepts most major insurance carriers

(503) 232-3302Find providers who accept this insurance

No malpractice claims found for Oregon

Check if Dr. Pepel treats your condition or procedure

• Autoimmune Thyroid Diseases
  • Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
  • Blood Disorders
  • Constipation
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Dermatitis
  • Detoxification
  • Diabetes Counseling
  • Diarrhea
  • Diet Counseling
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Indigestion
  • Itchy Skin
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Nausea
  • Thyroiditis
  • Vitamin D Deficiency
  • Wellness Examination

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Mihaela Pepel, ND...

Offer evening visits?

Offer weekend visits?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Communicate via email?

Dr. Pepel's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Pepel

3.7

Dr. Pepel?
What People Say About Dr. Mihaela Pepel, ND
Dr. Mihaela Pepel is the best! I came to her to try something natural to help me with my psoriasis. We talked about daily rabbits and gave me some good advices. She prepared me a drink to take every morning one spoon of it and it helped a lot! Over all my skin looks much better. I like the way she spotted that I have an adrenal fatigue too and ask me how much coffee I drink everyday and how much I sleep in general. She convinced me to stop taking caffeine pills because it makes my heart beep uneven and instead, just drink one or 2 coffee a day. After couple of months now, I feel much better with myself, my energy level is up and I don’t feel all the time tired.
Christian – Nov 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mihaela Pepel, ND?
Visiting Dr. Pepel few years back for repeated sore throat, headaches, colds, and cough was one of the best decisions I took. It was not only about being treated naturally, and effectively, treating all my symptoms fast, without the aggression and side effects of the allopathic medicines, but she also helped me improve my immunity, so in time I got less and less colds. I have more and more confidence in my body that supports me in everything I do. And I am very pleased with Dr. Pepel!
Thomas – Oct 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mihaela Pepel, ND?
I’m so happy I found Dr Pepel , she has helped me more then I can ever say in this small review box . She is a woman that cares.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mihaela Pepel, ND?
Great, Dr Pepel has been a wonderful doctor to me . She has helped me and my family .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mihaela Pepel, ND?
I have been seeing Dr Pepel for over 2 years and I am very happy with her service . I came in for bio identically hormone therapy , she knows her stuff . She ran blood work and found the right balance for me . I contacted another doctor that specializes in this medicine and she wanted well over $1,000.00 dollars for the first visit plus monthly upkeep . Dr Pepel works with my Insurance doesn’t mark up my medics it’s orders from the compounding Pharmacy, I pay them direct . I have saved thousands of dollars because of DR. Pepel , and not only save money but she Saved my life . She also can treat me with conversation medicine if that’s the route I want to take .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mihaela Pepel, ND?
Waste of money. Spent hundreds of dollars on supplements that didn’t do anything.
May 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mihaela Pepel, ND?
DO NOT GO!!! BEWARE! Billed me for an "extended office visit" when the majority of the visit was her having serious complications with her lap top during the appointment. I had sent her all my completed "new patient" forms before our visit weeks in advance and when I arrived she had not even reviewed or opened the attached email of documents I had sent! Again the lap top was needed for her to then input all the information I had already sent on the forms previously.
Trissa in Beaverton, OR – Aug 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mihaela Pepel, ND?
I'm a cancer surviver, who's been in hormone hell after having a radical hysterectomy at an early age. Dr. Pepel is the first Doctor who truly cared, took the time to listen, and most importantly got me results! She is a master at her craft and dives deeper to find the root cause of your issues. She made me feel so comfortable and enhanced my quality of life. I feel better than I ever have in years!! Even my husband said "wow-you're so balanced and look great". I recommend her to everyone!!!!
Jenn in Portland, OR – Aug 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mihaela Pepel, ND?
Dr Pepel was very rude but I'm afraid that was not the worst of it. I randomly received a bill for $50 for a missed appointment which I had previously called to cancel. I called multiple times and could not get through and ended up leaving a message that I needed to cancel due to a family emergency. When I called to inquire as to why I had to pay $50 for an appointment which I canceled she informed me that they never got the message and I had to pay the bill regardless because I did not show up.
Oregon City, OR – Apr 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mihaela Pepel, ND?
I feel better than I have in years after visiting Dr Pepel for a few months. She seems genuinely concerned about me and my well being. I have recommended her to several co-workers and carry one of her business cards with me just in case a friend or neighbor asks me for a good doctor.
Steven in Tualatin, OR – May 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mihaela Pepel, ND?
I have had thyroid issues for years that no other doctor could properly diagnose or treat. I've been miserable. Dr. Pepel seemed to know what to do after the first visit, especially after reviewing my lab work. I am now on the correct medication and dosage and feel like a happy human being again. I highly recommend her.
KrisF in Wilsonville, OR – May 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mihaela Pepel, ND?
Very rude standoffish provider. Have not been in Portland a long time but this was not a good experience so far. Go for a hospital or reputable clinic instead it looks like this lady is a one man show
Geraldina Muller in Portland, OR – Jan 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mihaela Pepel, ND?
I have had chronic psoriasis for about 8 years now and I visited Dr. Pepel as her office was nearby my work. She was very quick and to the point, but in a demeaning sort of way. Her mannerisms and looks were almost as if my psoriasis was all my fault and prescribed me 5 pills on top of a solution to use. After 1 year, I had no results and was out nearly $1800 in supplements and visits!! You may have better luck but I would not recommend her at all.
Ida in Portland, OR – Jan 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mihaela Pepel, ND?
I walked in 5 minutes prior to my appointment time and she made me wait 15 minutes and I could hear her talking to another patient on the phone about their medication at the pharmacy. This was not only unprofessional but just rude. She didn't say one word to me while I was waiting nor did she apologize.
joanna kilmers in oregon city, or – Dec 20, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mihaela Pepel, ND?
Terrible treatment and evasiveness during my first visit. I have never felt so disrespected by a Doctor for asking questions about my arthritis and joint pain. She basically shut me down and kept talking over me, unwilling to listen. I WOULD NEVER RETURN OR RECOMMEND TO ANYONE.
Jeremiah in Vancouver, wa – Dec 18, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mihaela Pepel, ND?

How was your experience with Dr. Pepel?

Combining the 6 years of training as a Medical Doctor, with the 6 years of practice as a Medical Doctor in Romania, with the 3.5 years of training as a Naturopathic Doctor at the NCNM in Portland, Oregon, and the more than 10 years of practice as a N...

• Naturopathy

Institute Of Medicine and Pharmacy, Iasi

• Romanian
  • French

More Information

• Does Dr. Pepel communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dr. Pepel communicates via email

• Does Dr. Pepel offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Pepel offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Pepel offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. Pepel offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Pepel have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Dr. Pepel has free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Pepel offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Pepel offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. Pepel offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Pepel offers evening visits