Dr. Mihaela Pepel, MD

Dr. Mihaela Pepel, MD

Gastroenterology  |
Dr. Mihaela Pepel, MD is a gastroenterology doctor who practices in Wilsonville, OR. She is 51 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Read her story

30250 SW Parkway Ave Ste 6

Wilsonville, OR 97070

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • AvMed
  • First Choice Health
  • Health Net
  • Kaiser Permanente
  • LifeWise

Learn about Dr. Pepel

Dr. Pepel's Experience

Dr. Pepel's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Gastroenterology

Dr. Pepel's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Pepel "Getting the Medical Doctor degree in 1990, and working as a Medical Doctor in Romania amplified my knowledge and experience of diagnosing and treating patients. I went back to school in 2003 at the National University of Natural Medicine in Portland, OR, and got my Naturopathic Doctor degree in 2006. I practice in OR only under the Naturopathic doctor license."

This content was provided by Dr. Pepel "Combining the 6 years of training as a Medical Doctor, with the 6 years of practice as a Medical Doctor in Romania, with the 3.5 years of training as a Naturopathic Doctor at the NCNM in Portland, Oregon, I am able to offer a true integrative care. Natural methods of treatment are always preferred, but pharmaceutical drugs are also prescribed when needed."

• Gastroenterology
  • Allergy & Immunology
  • Dermatology
  • Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
  • Naturopathy
  • Pediatrics

Dr. Pepel does not have any board certifications listed.

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Allergies
  • Anemia
  • Asthma
  • Blood Disorders
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Cholecystitis and Gallstones
  • Diverticulosis, Intestinal
  • Esophageal Diseases
  • Fatigue
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Itchy Skin
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Nausea

• Diet Counseling
  • Hormone Replacement Therapy
  • Nutritional Counseling
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• Institute Of Medicine and Pharmacy, Iasi
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
  • National College Of Natural Medicine, Portland, Or
    Medical School | Graduated 2006

Dr. Pepel has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Pepel has no media or publications listed.

• French
  • Romanian

Dr. Pepel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pepel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pepel's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pepel to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Pepel Says:

Thank you to all the patients who have taken time to fill out the survey.  Your comments are welcomed and used to make a better health experience for other patients.

Dr. Pepel's Performance
    GOOD
in Beaverton, OR |
DO NOT GO!!! BEWARE! Billed me for an "extended office visit" when the majority of the visit was her having serious complications with her lap top during the appointment. I had sent her all my completed "new patient" forms before our visit weeks in advance and when I arrived she had not even reviewed or opened the attached email of documents I had sent! Again the lap top was needed for her to then input all the information I had already sent on the forms previously.
in Portland, OR |
I'm a cancer surviver, who's been in hormone hell after having a radical hysterectomy at an early age. Dr. Pepel is the first Doctor who truly cared, took the time to listen, and most importantly got me results! She is a master at her craft and dives deeper to find the root cause of your issues. She made me feel so comfortable and enhanced my quality of life. I feel better than I ever have in years!! Even my husband said "wow-you're so balanced and look great". I recommend her to everyone!!!!
Oregon City, OR |
Dr Pepel was very rude but I'm afraid that was not the worst of it. I randomly received a bill for $50 for a missed appointment which I had previously called to cancel. I called multiple times and could not get through and ended up leaving a message that I needed to cancel due to a family emergency. When I called to inquire as to why I had to pay $50 for an appointment which I canceled she informed me that they never got the message and I had to pay the bill regardless because I did not show up.
in Tualatin, OR |
I feel better than I have in years after visiting Dr Pepel for a few months. She seems genuinely concerned about me and my well being. I have recommended her to several co-workers and carry one of her business cards with me just in case a friend or neighbor asks me for a good doctor.
Dr. Pepel is a God send in the world of medicine. She listens, she responds, she educates which is so opposite of what I have found with Western medicine only doctors. I've had health struggles for a while now, and until I found Dr. Pepel, I had almost given up. She looks at things differently and treats the problem not the pain.
in Wilsonville, OR |
I have had thyroid issues for years that no other doctor could properly diagnose or treat. I've been miserable. Dr. Pepel seemed to know what to do after the first visit, especially after reviewing my lab work. I am now on the correct medication and dosage and feel like a happy human being again. I highly recommend her.
in Portland, OR |
Very rude standoffish provider. Have not been in Portland a long time but this was not a good experience so far. Go for a hospital or reputable clinic instead it looks like this lady is a one man show
in Portland, OR |
I have had chronic psoriasis for about 8 years now and I visited Dr. Pepel as her office was nearby my work. She was very quick and to the point, but in a demeaning sort of way. Her mannerisms and looks were almost as if my psoriasis was all my fault and prescribed me 5 pills on top of a solution to use. After 1 year, I had no results and was out nearly $1800 in supplements and visits!! You may have better luck but I would not recommend her at all.
in oregon city, or |
I walked in 5 minutes prior to my appointment time and she made me wait 15 minutes and I could hear her talking to another patient on the phone about their medication at the pharmacy. This was not only unprofessional but just rude. She didn't say one word to me while I was waiting nor did she apologize.
in Vancouver, wa |
Terrible treatment and evasiveness during my first visit. I have never felt so disrespected by a Doctor for asking questions about my arthritis and joint pain. She basically shut me down and kept talking over me, unwilling to listen. I WOULD NEVER RETURN OR RECOMMEND TO ANYONE.
Have you seen Dr. Mihaela Pepel, MD?
Are you Dr. Pepel?

Visit Dr. Pepel

Evening
Saturday
Dr. Pepel accepts 13 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • AvMed