Michelle Zamudio, MSN

Michelle Zamudio
Telehealth services available

The Christ Hospital Medical Associates

2123 Auburn Ave # 235 Cincinnati, OH 45219

Michelle Zamudio, MSN is a Midwife in Cincinnati, OH. She is affiliated with Christ Hospital. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Michelle Zamudio to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Midwives in your area

See similar Midwives in Cincinnati

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Hospital Satisfaction
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals

Michelle Zamudio accepts

Michelle Zamudio accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Mutual of Omaha
Sagamore Health Network
Sagamore Plus
University Physicians

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Michelle Zamudio treats your condition or procedure

• Pregnancy
  • Pregnancy Care, Adolescent
  • Premenstrual Syndrome
  • Prenatal Care and Counseling
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Vulvar Biopsy

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Michelle Zamudio, MSN...

Offer weekend visits?

Offer evening visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Communicate via email?

Michelle Zamudio's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Michelle Zamudio

Michelle Zamudio?
She is one of a kind! She delivered both of my girls one epidural and one natural due to swift delivery. I panicked and she kept me focused , grounded me and reassured me. She is relatable, personable and extremely medically sound. She keeps up with evidence based practice and advocates for her patients in many capacities. I wouldn't want anyone to know else
Jan 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Zamudio, MSN?
Michelle is absolutely amazing! She effectively provides evidence based medicine with a confident and caring attitude. She made me feel comfortable and confident in myself during appointments and delivery. I would recommend Michelle and the Christ Hospital Family Medicine group to anyone!
Nov 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Zamudio, MSN?
Michelle is one of a kind. I can not say enough in this review to let you know how wonderful she really is. I was seeing my obgyn and was not happy with the practice. I heard about Michelle from another mom in a birthing class I participated in. At 32 weeks pregnant I met with Michelle and immediately clicked with her. I have been seeing Michelle ever since. Michelle delivered my baby in January. It was so comforting to go into labor knowing Michelle will be there every step of the way. She was empowering and amazing to have by my side during the delivery! I trust Michelle 100%. She is thorough, takes time to answer your questions, and is an expert in her field. I will be moving out of state and wish I could take Michelle with me!
May 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Zamudio, MSN?
I met Michelle 8 years ago when I was pregnant with my first son, now 3 kids later I wouldn't dare go to anyone else! Michelle is so down to earth, she relates to you on a personal level and her medical knowledge is so reassuring! Its really like seeing a friend over a doctor! She is so caring and patient, i trust her to the fullest! She's definitely got a follower for life!
Emily Ezrow in Cincinnati , OH – Aug 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Zamudio, MSN?
No one I would trust more with myself or my family!From the moment I met Michelle, she made me feel like I could trust her with anything. She has a multitude of natural pain relieving methods to comfort and empower women to reach their goals of delivering their babies drug free (which I wouldn't have without her). With my second baby, she revealed her extremely competent medical skills and saved my baby from having any brain damage due to lack of oxygen. Honest, understanding, and compassionate!
Aimee in VILLA HILLS, KY – Aug 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Zamudio, MSN?
Michelle clearly stays very up to date with evidence-based care. She cared for me as a patient in such a wise and gentle way. The most holistic care I have ever experienced and I will definitely continue seeing her for my well-woman care and any future pregnancies/births!
Shannon Henson in Villa Hills – Apr 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Zamudio, MSN?
I found Michelle when I wanted to switch from a male gyno to female and needed someone with information about a specific form of birth control. Not only did Michelle make me feel comfortable from that very first instance, she remembers me as a patient every time I'm in! She's nonjudgmental and actively listens to my needs and offers her honest and knowledgeable opinion and advice. I'm getting married soon and know Michelle will be my OB when my future husband and I decide to start a family.
Erin in Southgate, KY – Jan 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Zamudio, MSN?
Michelle Zamudio is one of a Kind! I met her 9 years ago at an emergency visit to the hospital when she stopped my son from coming early at 6 months Prego! (regular OB doc was out of town) After my doc left town I opted for Zamudio to be my primary OB "doc"! I just love her. She is practical, down-to-Earth and listens to her patients.. She delivered my second child as well ! She is one of the reasons I am going back to school after 10 years of being a STNA to become a Certified Nurse Midwife!
Jeannie Jackson-Taylor in Cincinnati, OH – Dec 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Zamudio, MSN?
Michelle was a great midwife! I had a very smooth pregnancy and delivery and I felt very comfortable under her care. She has a calm and relaxing style and I appreciated her positive attitude! Michelle had a lot of great insight into my questions and concerns and I felt she was very knowledgeable. I gave her all 5 stars and she is wonderful! Plan to see her for all my *hopefully* future pregnancies.
Cincinnati, OH – Jul 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Zamudio, MSN?
Amazing experience delivering my son at Christ Hospital. I came in terrified with a very very detailed birth plan, due to the fact I was treated so roughly at Good Sam with their Doctors and procedures from a previous delivery. Michelle Zamudio literally made my experience AMAZING. Not only was she knowledgeable but you could feel how much she was there emotionally for my husband and I. GREAT coaching as well. I left the hospital eager to expand my family more because of how wonderful she was.
Moriah Kraemer in Cincinnati, OH – Dec 31, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Zamudio, MSN?
Amazing, absolutely amazing! I looked forward every month to see her once I was pregnant. Every step along the way she was supportive and helpful in guiding me in the direct I felt would be best for our birth. My son was a 'known-breech' baby and even though she was unable to deliver by law in Ohio she was with me every step of the way. The natural breech birth I gave to my son at Christ Hospital would not have been the same without her. I would recommend her to everyone I know!
Chelsea in Brentwood, TN – Nov 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Zamudio, MSN?
Michelle provided me with excellent prenatal care followed by the most beautiful delivery I could've hoped for this past July. She's an expert in prenatal care, and stays up to date on all the latest recommendations. Between her medical knowledge & years of experience, I felt completely at ease knowing that I was in capable, trustworthy hands. She was so patient and supportive, always took the time to listen, and truly cared for not just my medical needs but the emotional ones as well!
Cincinnati, OH – Oct 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Zamudio, MSN?
She is SO caring. One of the best Drs. I've encountered in a very very long time. She goes about and beyond to make you feel comfortable, and to allow you as much freedom in your birth plan as she is medically able to. She is up on research and well versed in other things that could happen while you are pregnant. I would recommend her to anyone!
Feb 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Zamudio, MSN?
I love Michelle - she used her medical knowledge but also a great deal of compassion to care for me. My whole family goes to her now and we love her!
Cincinnati, OH – Feb 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Zamudio, MSN?
Michelle Zamudio is one of the best Midwife I have ever met! She is great and works with you to make sure everything is ok! Michelle will go out of her way to make sure that everything you need is done. She is excellent! My all time fav!!!!
Maha Hassan in Cincinnati OH – Jan 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Zamudio, MSN?
Michelle and her staff are awesome!
Anita H. in Newport, KY – Dec 24, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Zamudio, MSN?

How was your experience with Michelle Zamudio?

My practice includes both midwifery and Family Medicine doctors. Our strong belief is that pregnancy is not a disease! Although we closely monitor our mothers and babies for any medical problems, we belief in your right to highly individualized, resp...Read more

• Midwifery

1st Medical Group-US Air Force Hospital
1987
University of Cincinnati / Main Campus

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Michelle Zamudio communicate via email?

1 user said yes. What's your ?

• Does Michelle Zamudio offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

2 users said yes. What's your ?

• Does Michelle Zamudio offer an online patient portal?

3 users said yes. What's your ?

• Does Michelle Zamudio have free onsite parking?

3 users said yes. What's your ?

• Does Michelle Zamudio offer weekend visits?

2 users said no. What's your ?

• Does Michelle Zamudio offer evening visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

Please call the office to learn more. (513) 585-3238