Michelle Zamudio, MSN

Midwifery ·  Female

Michelle Zamudio

The Christ Hospital Medical Associates

2123 Auburn Ave # 235 Cincinnati, OH 45219

Michelle Zamudio, MSN is a midwife in Cincinnati, OH. She specializes in midwifery and gynecology.

Michelle Zamudio accepts

Michelle Zamudio accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Molina Healthcare
Molina
Mutual of Omaha
University Physicians

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Michelle Zamudio treats your condition or procedure

• Pregnancy
  • Pregnancy Care, Adolescent
  • Premenstrual Syndrome
  • Prenatal Care and Counseling
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Vulvar Biopsy

My practice includes both midwifery and Family Medicine doctors. Our strong belief is that pregnancy is not a disease! Although we closely monitor our mothers and babies for any medical problems, we belief in your right to highly individualized, resp...

• Midwifery

Michelle Zamudio?
Michelle Zamudio's Performance
What People Say About Michelle Zamudio, MSN
RecentMost Helpful
Michelle is one of a kind. I can not say enough in this review to let you know how wonderful she really is. I was seeing my obgyn and was not happy with the practice. I heard about Michelle from another mom in a birthing class I participated in. At 32 weeks pregnant I met with Michelle and immediately clicked with her. I have been seeing Michelle ever since. Michelle delivered my baby in January. It was so comforting to go into labor knowing Michelle will be there every step of the way. She was empowering and amazing to have by my side during the delivery! I trust Michelle 100%. She is thorough, takes time to answer your questions, and is an expert in her field. I will be moving out of state and wish I could take Michelle with me!
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Zamudio, MSN?
I met Michelle 8 years ago when I was pregnant with my first son, now 3 kids later I wouldn't dare go to anyone else! Michelle is so down to earth, she relates to you on a personal level and her medical knowledge is so reassuring! Its really like seeing a friend over a doctor! She is so caring and patient, i trust her to the fullest! She's definitely got a follower for life!
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Zamudio, MSN?
No one I would trust more with myself or my family!From the moment I met Michelle, she made me feel like I could trust her with anything. She has a multitude of natural pain relieving methods to comfort and empower women to reach their goals of delivering their babies drug free (which I wouldn't have without her). With my second baby, she revealed her extremely competent medical skills and saved my baby from having any brain damage due to lack of oxygen. Honest, understanding, and compassionate!
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Zamudio, MSN?
Michelle clearly stays very up to date with evidence-based care. She cared for me as a patient in such a wise and gentle way. The most holistic care I have ever experienced and I will definitely continue seeing her for my well-woman care and any future pregnancies/births!
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Zamudio, MSN?
I found Michelle when I wanted to switch from a male gyno to female and needed someone with information about a specific form of birth control. Not only did Michelle make me feel comfortable from that very first instance, she remembers me as a patient every time I'm in! She's nonjudgmental and actively listens to my needs and offers her honest and knowledgeable opinion and advice. I'm getting married soon and know Michelle will be my OB when my future husband and I decide to start a family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Zamudio, MSN?
Michelle Zamudio is one of a Kind! I met her 9 years ago at an emergency visit to the hospital when she stopped my son from coming early at 6 months Prego! (regular OB doc was out of town) After my doc left town I opted for Zamudio to be my primary OB "doc"! I just love her. She is practical, down-to-Earth and listens to her patients.. She delivered my second child as well ! She is one of the reasons I am going back to school after 10 years of being a STNA to become a Certified Nurse Midwife!
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Zamudio, MSN?
Michelle was a great midwife! I had a very smooth pregnancy and delivery and I felt very comfortable under her care. She has a calm and relaxing style and I appreciated her positive attitude! Michelle had a lot of great insight into my questions and concerns and I felt she was very knowledgeable. I gave her all 5 stars and she is wonderful! Plan to see her for all my *hopefully* future pregnancies.
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Zamudio, MSN?
Amazing experience delivering my son at Christ Hospital. I came in terrified with a very very detailed birth plan, due to the fact I was treated so roughly at Good Sam with their Doctors and procedures from a previous delivery. Michelle Zamudio literally made my experience AMAZING. Not only was she knowledgeable but you could feel how much she was there emotionally for my husband and I. GREAT coaching as well. I left the hospital eager to expand my family more because of how wonderful she was.
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Zamudio, MSN?
Amazing, absolutely amazing! I looked forward every month to see her once I was pregnant. Every step along the way she was supportive and helpful in guiding me in the direct I felt would be best for our birth. My son was a 'known-breech' baby and even though she was unable to deliver by law in Ohio she was with me every step of the way. The natural breech birth I gave to my son at Christ Hospital would not have been the same without her. I would recommend her to everyone I know!
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Zamudio, MSN?
Michelle provided me with excellent prenatal care followed by the most beautiful delivery I could've hoped for this past July. She's an expert in prenatal care, and stays up to date on all the latest recommendations. Between her medical knowledge & years of experience, I felt completely at ease knowing that I was in capable, trustworthy hands. She was so patient and supportive, always took the time to listen, and truly cared for not just my medical needs but the emotional ones as well!
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Zamudio, MSN?
She is SO caring. One of the best Drs. I've encountered in a very very long time. She goes about and beyond to make you feel comfortable, and to allow you as much freedom in your birth plan as she is medically able to. She is up on research and well versed in other things that could happen while you are pregnant. I would recommend her to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Zamudio, MSN?
I love Michelle - she used her medical knowledge but also a great deal of compassion to care for me. My whole family goes to her now and we love her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Zamudio, MSN?
Michelle Zamudio is one of the best Midwife I have ever met! She is great and works with you to make sure everything is ok! Michelle will go out of her way to make sure that everything you need is done. She is excellent! My all time fav!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Zamudio, MSN?
Michelle and her staff are awesome!
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Zamudio, MSN?

How was your experience with Michelle Zamudio?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Michelle Zamudio treats patients.

Christ Hospital