Contact provider for availability

Michelle Weaver Knowles, FNP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female

Michelle Weaver Knowles
2825 Fort Missoula Rd Ste 113 Missoula, MT 59804

Michelle Weaver Knowles, FNP is a nurse practitioner in Missoula, MT. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner).

Michelle Weaver Knowles accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Montana

Check if Michelle Weaver Knowles treats your condition or procedure

Michelle Weaver Knowles' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Michelle Weaver Knowles

4.2

Michelle Weaver Knowles?
Michelle Weaver Knowles' Performance
What People Say About Michelle Weaver Knowles, FNP
I became a patient of Michelle Weaver Knowles in October of 2018. She guided me through Genetic Testing as my sister died of Ovarian Cancer in March of 2018. Michelle’s love,kindness and compassion made the loss of my sister easier for me. She provides more than medical care for her patients. Genetic Testing is very expensive and was not covered by my insurance. Without the financial assistance she found for me I could not have had the Genetic Testing done. Michelle has also helped me with multiple medical problems. When her patients need treatment that she doesn’t provide she knows exactly who to refer them to. I had suffered from pelvic pain for years and she referred me to Maria Iles for Physical Therapy. I am now pain free. Michelle always takes enough time to really listen to my symptoms. She makes sure I understand my health issues and what I need to do for them. I know that Michelle is always willing to help in so many ways. She is definitely a great asset to our community.
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Weaver Knowles, FNP?
I cannot begin to express how pleased I was with the time Michelle Knowles spent with me during my first appointment. She is the only Health Care Professional that has taken the time to document my FULL medical information. I was not rushed by her or her great staff. I have found my health Care Professional! To bad it took 45 years!
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Weaver Knowles, FNP?
I can't say enough good things about Michelle. On my first visit, she spent an entire HOUR with me, listening and discussing my health issue. When the results of my tests came back a week later, she spent another full hour with me going over the results. She recommended two medications, one of which ended up being out of my price range, but she felt strongly about me taking that particular one. So she researched, then helped me apply for, a patient assistance program through Pfizer. That medication is now covered 100%! Throughout that process I spoke with Michelle several times over the phone. When is the last time your doctor went out of his/her way to call you, then talk with you for 15 minutes at a time? I'm not sure that's ever happened for me. I can't understand how one of the other reviews on this page is negative when my experience was the absolute opposite. I didn't wait at all, and, clearly, I felt completely heard and VERY well taken care of. I'm so thankful for her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Weaver Knowles, FNP?
As a five year cancer survivor newly landed in Missoula, I went to Michelle to complete my five year treatment program which included a mammogram. After waiting for 45 minutes in the waiting room we finally met in an exam room. It felt like we were not at all on the same page as the reason for my visit. Michelle is passionate about her involvement in survivor groups and I learned all about rowing, art, running events, and other related activities. I left feeling completely confused and unheard.
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Weaver Knowles, FNP?

How was your experience with Michelle Weaver Knowles?

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Compare Providers