Michelle Trueman, ARNP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female · Age 49

Michelle Trueman

Michelle Trueman, ARNP is a nurse practitioner in West Palm Beach, FL and has been practicing for 10 years. She graduated from Florida Atlantic University Nursing School in 2009 and specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner) and adult health nursing (nurse practitioner).

Make an appointment

Michelle Trueman accepts

Michelle Trueman accepts the following insurance:

Medicare
Special Needs Plan SNP

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Michelle Trueman treats your condition or procedure

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Adult Health Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

2009

Michelle Trueman?
Michelle Trueman's Performance
What People Say About Michelle Trueman, ARNP
RecentMost Helpful
I am an administrator/owner of a local ALF and a practicing RN. Michelle is the rounding NP for my Assisted Living Facility. She has been a tremendous help to me, my staff and my residents. She is knowledgeable, professional, compassionate, punctual, reliable and always responds to calls in a timely manner, even on her off hours. I highly recommend her and trust her judgement.
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Trueman, ARNP?
When I called Michelle, i had just arrived from Colorado and realized my Mom was having a medical issue. She came right over to our house and in a gentle, kind, and proficient way explained to my Mom that she would need to go to the hospital. Michelle also took care of my brother who had medical issues. When it became apparent both would need a rehab, Michelle contacted the Social workers to ensure Mother and Son could stay together. Michelle showed such compassion and we were lucky to have her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Trueman, ARNP?
Michelle is a warm, dedicated nurse practitioner, who sees me at home for my medical care. She helps me with my medical, depression and memory problems. She is concerned about all of my problems. She communicates with my specialists, case manager, aides, medication nurse, home care, hospital, my family and any one else important in taking care of me. She takes her time and makes me feel like 'I am her most important patient' every time I see her. I am very Blessed to have her as my 'doctor'
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Trueman, ARNP?
Wonderful sincere person & an excellent physician. I feel very fortunate to have her taking care of my husband here at home. She is just a phone call away, should I need her. Non emergency, I can send her an email or text and get a quick response. Very professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Trueman, ARNP?

How was your experience with Michelle Trueman?

Compare Providers