Dr. Michelle Winchell, ND

Dr. Michelle Winchell, ND

Naturopathy  |
What if you had the perfect wellness strategy, so you could get on with the life you've been waiting for? Well, don't just think about it, let's design it together! I'm so glad you're here! I'm Dr. Michelle Winchell, but feel free to call me Michelle, Dr. Michelle, or Dr. M – whatever feels right. When seeking guidance from any health professional, you should be curious about credentials, so we'll start there. I graduated from Bastyr Universitylocated just outside of Seattle [Fun fact: There are only seven accredited naturopathic medical programs in North America!]. After five-and-a-half years of study, including an externship in China, I opened the doors to my practice in Portland, which has been my home for the past several years. Prior to receiving my Master's and Doctorate degrees, I received my Bachelor's Degree in Biology from University of California in Davis. Let's be real, the internet is full of health 'gurus' and icons with little to no medical training telling you what to do, but does it work? Is it safe? Does it interact with the other meds or supplements you're taking? Which nutritional plan is best for you – Paleo, FODMAPS, SCD, Blood-Type, Gluten-Free, GenoType, Anti-Inflammatory, Low Histamine? When should you seek conventional medical care? As a trained primary care physician, I'm able to answer these questions, but I'm also able to help you with so much more.I take special interest in a field of study called neuroendoimmunology, which means that I'm interested in how your nervous system, hormones and immune system interact – scroll down for a better idea of how I can help you. In some ways I consider myself a specialist, but I'm always taking a holistic approach to your health and wellness – true mind-body medicine. Although I have a solid scientific foundation, I'm not limited by that paradigm. There's more to our health than biochemistry, anatomy, and physiology – we are made up of and surrounded by various vibrations that interact with us on all levels. You may have heard one of these vibrations called Qi, Prana, or the Vital Force. Whenever we work together, I will always be keeping these aspects in mind. You're an individual, and you deserve individualized medicine!

4031 SE Hawthorne Blvd

Portland, OR 97214

Learn about Dr. Winchell

• Naturopathy
  • Acupuncture

Dr. Winchell does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acne

• Injection Therapy
  • Nutritional Counseling
  • Pain Management
  • Stress Management

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• University Of California, Davis
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2006
  • Bastyr University
    Medical School | Graduated 2012

Dr. Winchell has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Winchell has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Winchell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Winchell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Winchell's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Are you Dr. Winchell?