Naturopathy  |
Female
Dr. Michelle Pouliot, ND
Dr. Michelle Pouliot, ND is a naturopathy provider who practices in New Hartford, CT.

536 Main St

New Hartford, CT 06057

• Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Pouliot

• Naturopathy

Dr. Pouliot does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

Education data for Dr. Pouliot is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Pouliot has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Pouliot has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pouliot does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pouliot and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pouliot's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pouliot to family and friends
Dr. Pouliot's Performance
in Torrington, CT |
Dr. Pouliot has been the only one that takes her time and really gets to know her patients. She is very thorough in taking your health and mental history. She spends time in explaining the examine and hat she is doing. I trust her because if she feels that something has to be done outside of her practice she will direct you to the right person. Also her office coordinater Cindy is Wonderful to deal with! She is the Best!
in Kent, CT |
there is no one I trust more - in my whole experience of the medical profession
in Barkhamsted |
My experience with Dr. Michele Pouliot has been phenomenal. Twenty years she has been my Primary Care Physician working always along side my medical care physicians. Patient care relationship building is here expertise and passion. Michele has been brilliant in her approach to how she treated me through every stage of my life. Today in my mid fifties I attribute my optimal health to Dr. Pouliot along with my willingness to be open to her recommendations. Truly a best part of my life.
in Harwinton, CT |
Dr. Pouliot is a brilliant woman who knows every cell in your body. She fixed me with natural products rather than taking antibiotics and/or steroids. I have to put a word in for Cindy too, who runs the office. Dr Pouliot was recommended to me by two different people, and I'm very glad that they did. I HIGHLY recommend Dr Pouliot. I only wish I found her sooner!
Have you seen Dr. Michelle Pouliot, ND?
Are you Dr. Pouliot?