Chiropractic  |
Dr. Michelle Martz, DC
Dr. Michelle D. Martz, D.C., D.A.C.B.N., D.C.B.C.N., C.C.N., C.T.N. I promote on-going efforts to provide the most comprehensive services to my patients. Hello! I am a long time resident of Lewisville, Texas, graduating from Lewisville High School in 1983. Chiropractic Education Dr. Michelle D. Martz, D.C. After receiving a Bachelor of Science degree in Biomedical Science from Texas A&M University in 1987, I attended Parker College of Chiropractic where I earned another Bachelor of Science degree in Anatomy, as well as my Doctor of Chiropractic. After practicing several years in Dallas, I decided to establish a natural healing & wellness center in my hometown. Certifications & Professional Affiliations I promote on-going efforts to provide the most comprehensive services to my patients. I am certified as a Diplomate of the American Clinical Board of Nutrition, a Diplomate of the Chiropractic Board of Clinical Nutrition, as well as a Naturopathic Practitioner and a certified Backsafe Injury Prevention Consultant. I am an active member of the American Chiropractic Association, the American Chiropractic Association Council on Nutrition, the Texas Chiropractic Association, the Texas Chiropractic Association Scientific Affairs Committee and the Lewisville Independent School District Student Health Advisory Committee (SHAC). I also belong to the Parker Chiropractic Resource Foundation, the Lewisville Chamber of Commerce and the Highland Village Business Association. I am also involved with several charitable organizations. I find it enjoyable to speak to groups on wellness related topics. Dedicated to teaching patients how to increase longevity and quality of life At Trinity Wellness Center, my staff and I are dedicated to relieving patients of their pain and dysfunction, determining the source of the problem and teaching patients how to increase longevity and quality of life. We treat everyone, with or without pain or illness. We are dedicated to our patients total wellness by promoting natural healing of the mind, body and spirit. It is our goal to support as many people as possible in their quest for health and educate them about chiropractic and wellness lifestyles so they may, in turn, educate others.

2250 Highland Village Rd Ste 200

Highland Village, TX 75077

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Martz

• Chiropractic
  • Applied Clinical Nutrition

Dr. Martz does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Texas A&M University / Main Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1987
  • Parker College Of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated 1993

Dr. Martz has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Martz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Martz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Martz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Martz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Martz to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Martz's Performance
in Lewisville, TX |
She is very detailed in determining what is wrong, answers all my questions, gives me a clear plan of action for my care and incorporates nutritional counseling and supplements to encourage natural healing.
in Lewisville, TX |
Dr. Martz is a true healer. She and her staff genuinely care about their patients. Since starting treatment at her clinic, my pain has been reduced dramatically, and I am sleeping better at night. I would recommend her to anyone seeking relief from chronic pain.
Have you seen Dr. Michelle Martz, DC?
Are you Dr. Martz?