Chiropractic  |
Female
Dr. Michelle Lelwica, DC
Graduating from Gustavus Adolphus College and Northwestern Health Sciences University, I have been practicing Chiropractic in the Twin Cities and the Brainerd Lakes area for over 20 years. My focus in the Lakes Area clinic has been restoring normal function, alignment and neurological function to my patients through a rehabilitative chiropractic approach to care. I also love working with patients utilizing lifestyle approaches and clinical nutrition for weight loss, natural hormonal balancing, and other systemic dysfunctions that can be treated more effectively with a natural, functional medicine approach. I utilize a multi-specialty approach to treating many of our patients. Our clinic includes Chiropractors, Physical Therapists, Massage Therapists, and also a very large Cybex gym that allows us to offer a very comprehensive approach to treating patients.

Hopkins Health and Wellness Lakes Area

• Medica
  • PreferredOne
  • State Farm

Learn about Dr. Lelwica

The majority of our patients are referred to our clinic from current patients or from other Lakes Area providers. I believe in a team approach to patient care.    We are a multi-specialty clinic with Doctors of Chiropractic, Physical Therapy Providers, and Massage Therapists.  We utilize a comprehensive, big picture point of view.   We teach our patients what is wrong, how to fix it, and how to stay well after our care plan is implemented.   In many cases, we also use lifestyle changes and clinical nutrition in working with weight loss, natural hormone balancing, or other systemic dysfunctions that are more effectively treated with functional medicine than drugs or surgery.    Our care plans are based on the cause of our patient's problems and on their goals that we want to obtain.  We teach our patients, "Come for pain relief, but stay for wellness."

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Sports Medicine
  • Women's Health Medicine

Dr. Lelwica does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Trigger Point Therapy
  • Weight Loss Management
  • Wellness Examination
  • X-Ray

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Minnesota.

• Gustavus Adolphus College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1988
  • Northwestern Health Sciences University
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
  • Northwestern Health Sciences University
    Other Education | Completed 1992

Dr. Lelwica has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lelwica has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lelwica does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lelwica and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lelwica's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lelwica to family and friends
Dr. Lelwica's Performance
in Pine River, MN |
Dr. Lelwica and her team do an outstanding job of identify issues, explaining them and then formulating a treatment plan. She has helped with my back and neck issues, abdominal surgery recovery, and GI problems and her PT team is first rate for guiding your recovery from muscle related issues. The facility is top notch and her staff are kind and courteous, always ready to help.
She is very knowledgeable and supportive of the DMR method.
in Pillager, MN |
Dr. Lelwica is outstanding!! I owe so much to her and her staff at Hopkins Health and Wellness in Pequot!! Thank you everyone!
in Pequot Lakes, MN |
Dr Lelwica does a great job - always makes me feel comfortable - listens to my concerns and then treats accordingly
in Baxter, MN |
Dr. Lelwica has helped me with correcting my back injury and given me an understanding of the supplementation I can be using to encourage weight loss. Dr. Lelwica has also helped me with my 1 1/2-year-old daughter with health issues.
Pequot Lakes, MN |
Dr. Lelwica not only worked with me to address my pain, but helped me with nutrition and exercise life changes. I feel great!
Pequot Lakes, MN |
Great environment. Happy, helpful staff. Dr. Lelwica goes above and beyond to improve my health!
in Pequot Lakes, MN |
I highly recommend Dr. Lelwica as a Chiropractor. My husband and I as well as our children have seen Dr. Lelwica for a variety of reasons over the years including regular adjustments and sports injury care, and we always receive great care and service. Dr. Lelwica is very knowledgeable and is a great listener. She takes time to go over any information with her patients. The office environment is wonderful and her staff is exceptional. I am a very satisfied long-term patient.
in Pequot Lakes, MN |
Dr. Lelwica has always been there for me when I have needed her. From when I was pregnant and in really bad shape, to just a small adjustment from having too much fun on the weekend!
in Breezy Point, MN |
Dr. Lelwica is an expert in her field and has sold me on chiropractic care. I prefer to visit her for all of my health concerns first. She has always been able to assit me and my family with our health issues.
in Motley MN |
Dr. Lelwica has a kind heart and sincerely cares about her patients. She looks at the overall mind, body health and addresses all aspects of her patients well being. She has a kind and caring touch and her treatments have been very beneficial.
in Breezy Point, MN |
Dr Lelwica is always listening and very helpful. She has helped me with Diet and nutrition needs, Stomach and Hormone issues and adjustments. I'm always suprised at how much knowledge she has about so many issues.
in Pequot Lakes, MN |
Dr. Lelwica is competent, friendly, and able to convey information clearly. She helped me understand the concepts and facts that lie behind the various aspects of chiropractic treatment. I regard her with utmost appreciation and respect.
in Pequot Lakes, MN |
I would and have recommended friends & family to go to Dr. Lelwica. She has helped me get rid of a terrible arm & back pain and has kept the pain from returning with monthly follow-ups for maintenance. Also, there are physical therapists in the her office and a exercise gym. How handy to have that in one building! She is professional, caring and fun! All the staff she employs are the same!
Have you seen Dr. Michelle Lelwica, DC?
Are you Dr. Lelwica?