Michelle Krummenacker, LCSW

CounselingFemaleAge 50

Counseling

Michelle Krummenacker, LCSW is a Counselor in Clackamas, OR. She is affiliated with Adventist Health Portland. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Michelle Krummenacker, LCSW

IHC Associates

11211 SE Sunnyside Rd Clackamas, OR 97015
Telehealth services available

(503) 740-1971
Telehealth services available

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals

No malpractice claims found for Oregon

Check if Michelle Krummenacker treats your condition or procedure

Michelle Krummenacker's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Alcohol Testing
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Detoxification Evaluation
  • Diet Counseling
  • Drug Testing
  • Exercise Counseling

Michelle Krummenacker accepts

(503) 740-1971

Michelle Krummenacker accepts the following insurance:

Advantage

Michelle Krummenacker's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Michelle Krummenacker

4.1

Michelle Krummenacker

Michelle did not offer support when I was feeling suicidal, or hurting myself despite texting her (as she recommended) when I felt this way. She said "I'm sorry you feel this way" then never responded when I tried to schedule. I literally just put down the pills, and was engaging in self harm. She insists on having patients call her directly or text to schedule but then no shows those appointments or just forgets to tell you when she cancels. You try to call? no answer. Has no sense of responsibility, and seems to just tell people the same generic info you could get from a google search without actually paying attention to what you're going through specifically. Michelle also doesn't offer suggestions and can go on talking about herself for 20 minutes at a time. I liked her at first but once she switched to VV it seems like she stopped trying or caring. I gave her 3 stars because in the beginning she was very supportive and helpful. Now doesn't care about keeping her care consistent.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Disappointed long-term "client" – Jul 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Krummenacker, LCSW?
Michelle has been helping me through a divorce, family loss, and living life as a single parent/employee/student. I can’t express how much she has helped me through this time. She is open, she guides with empathy, and she is honest, even if it’s hard to swallow, which is what humans need to thrive. I can’t recommend her enough, especially for women in their mid-late adulthood. You can trust her, tell your feelings and be openly honest. She’s been a huge, defining part of my life. Go. See. Her!
Emily Barnett – Dec 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Krummenacker, LCSW?
She is an amazing counselor/therapist. she helps you get to the root of the problem/addiction. I highly recommend her for family as well as individual counselling.
May 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Krummenacker, LCSW?
She would use obscenities at times which made me uncomfortable, and got my appointment confused with someone else's appointment, and started calling me by the wrong name. Also said I didn't owe anything, but I knew I did so I had her confirm, and she was accidentally charging my session to someone else's account with the same first and last name. Didn't feel like my appointments with her were very helpful, so I went on to find someone else.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Feb 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Krummenacker, LCSW?
Worst experience I've had with a therapist! She was 14 minutes late. When I asked her if she ran over, she got defensive & said she's always 8-10 minutes late. The email confirming the appointment stated our appt. was at 2pm and said nothing about starting later. She said I seemed upset and asked if I wanted to leave. I was completely shocked. A therapist that pushes you away for feelings?! She asked me & I twice why I was there. I decided to leave the room after only 3 mins. Waste of time!
Disappointed Client in Happy Valley – Aug 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Krummenacker, LCSW?

How was your experience with Michelle Krummenacker?

• Counseling
  • Addiction and Substance Abuse Counseling
  • Addiction Psychology
  • Cognitive & Behavioral Psychology
  • Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Social Work

Lewis & Clark College
Portland State University

Does Michelle Krummenacker, LCSW offer telehealth services?

Michelle Krummenacker has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.

Is Michelle Krummenacker, LCSW accepting new patients?

Michelle Krummenacker, LCSW generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Michelle Krummenacker's profile to make an appointment.

Does Michelle Krummenacker, LCSW accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Michelle Krummenacker accepts your insurance.

What are Michelle Krummenacker, LCSW's top areas of care?

Michelle Krummenacker frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Alcohol Testing, and Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD). See all procedures and conditions Michelle Krummenacker treats.

Where is Michelle Krummenacker, LCSW's office located?

Michelle Krummenacker's office is located at 11211 SE Sunnyside Rd, Clackamas, OR 97015. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

How can I make an appointment with Michelle Krummenacker, LCSW?

IHC Associates

Sunnyside11211 SE Sunnyside Rd Clackamas, OR 97015

Michelle Krummenacker is affiliated with the following hospital. Select the hospital below to learn more.

Learn more about how Healthgrades measuresHospital Quality.

Adventist Health Portland

Portland, OR

78% Patients that would definitely recommend, 8% higher than the national average

2 Awards Received

Award Highlight: Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2021)