Michelle Jackowski, CNM

Midwifery •  Female • Age 41

Michelle Jackowski, CNM is a midwife in Elmhurst, IL and has been practicing for 10 years. She specializes in midwifery.

More Midwives at Elmhurst Memorial Elmhurst Clinic

Michelle Jackowski's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Michelle Jackowski

1.0

Michelle Jackowski?
Michelle Jackowski's Performance
What People Say About Michelle Jackowski, CNM
I became a patient when I was turned 20 weeks pregnant. I switched over from my home birth midwife to the Midwives at Elmhurst. I did my 28 week glucose test, and other blood tests were performed as well. It was a Monday morning, while I was at work that I received two My-chart messages. Both indicating that I am positive for Hepatitis C. I had no idea what this virus was, or how I contracted it. I am a mother of three children, teach special education and yoga, and do not nor have not used intravenous drugs, so I had to a lot of research ON MY OWN to find out exactly what Hepatitis C is. I was crying at work, frantically sending messages back to the Midwives, anxiously awaiting a phone call. A few hours later a nurse called, rattling off phone numbers to a GI specialist and not answering any of my many questions. My whole like turned up side down in the matter of minutes! THE NEXT DAY, Michelle attempted to call me back, and left a message that she wanted to explain the blood tests, a
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Jackowski, CNM?
Was extremely rude and had absolutely no bedside manner. When you think of midwife you think "nurturing, caring, and compassionate". Michelle lacked all of those qualities. Awful experience and would not reccomend her or the elmhurst midwife practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Jackowski, CNM?
I had a negative experience with midwife Michelle Jackowski at this clinic. I came in to talk about the birth control side effects I was having. I described my situation, medical history, symptoms and concerns. Michelle's reaction was basically: so what do you want me to do about it? She literally had no recommendations, even when I asked her directly what she thought. She did not seem at all enthusiastic to help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Jackowski, CNM?

How was your experience with Michelle Jackowski?

Michelle Jackowski accepts

Michelle Jackowski accepts the following insurance:

Coventry Health Care
Coventry Health America PPO
Priority Health
Priority PPO

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Michelle Jackowski treats your condition or procedure

• Midwifery

2010
University of Illinois at Chicago

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Michelle Jackowski treats patients.

78% Patient experience rating, 9% higher than the national average