Michelle Iona, LAC

AcupunctureFemale

Michelle Iona
750 Roanoke Ave Ste D Riverhead, NY 11901

Michelle Iona, LAC is a Acupuncturist in Riverhead, NY. Be sure to call ahead with Michelle Iona to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Michelle Iona treats your condition or procedure

Michelle Iona accepts

Michelle Iona accepts the following insurance:

Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO

Michelle Iona's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Michelle Iona

Michelle Iona?
  • Appointment scheduling (8)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (8)
  • Explained conditions well (8)
    I was visiting the Hamptons when my back went out. Desperate to find relief, I took the plunge and called Michelle. I was amazed how quickly I received relief and was able to enjoy the rest of my vacation. She was kind, compassionate and knowledgable. Because of her care, I am now a firm believer in acupuncture. My only wish is that she lived in England!
    Elizabeth in England – Dec 04, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Iona, LAC?
    I have been seeing Michelle for the past few years.. She has helped me with a variety of conditions from the common cold to excruciating back pain. She is kind, understanding and spends a lot of time with me. She is a wealth of information and I have learned so much from her in terms of nutrition and lifestyle.. If you are looking for natural ways to get healthy, be sure to call Michelle. You won't regret it! She is a diamond in the rough!
    Alex P in Merrick, NY – Oct 26, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Iona, LAC?
    Where can I begin except to tell you that our family has used Michelle for a variety of health conditions including low back pain for my husband, perimenopause symptoms for myself and anxiety for my teenage daugther. Each and every time we see her, she takes the time to listen to our story and make recommendations. Her nutrition and lfestyle recommendations have enhanced our family's health tremendously. She is not only knowledgeable, but kind and compassionate.
    DrJS in Westhampton, NY – Sep 09, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Iona, LAC?
    I suffered with sciatica and low back pain for almost 6 weeks before deciding to try acupuncture. I was recommended to her by someone at the gym. My only regret is not choosing to go sooner. She is amazing, knowledgeable, intuitive and compassionate. What more…. she listens…she took the time to hear my story and go over my history. Her recommendations were on target and I was able to go from a pain scale of 10+ to 2 within 3 visits…. Don’t make the same mistake I made…. Don’t wait….
    SJS in New York, NY – Aug 27, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Iona, LAC?
    A few years ago my body was going through a terrible time. I was fatigued, having a hard time losing weight and my hormones were wreaking havoc on my mind and body. I decided to give acupuncture a try, despite my skepticism. WIthin a few weeks my skepticism disappeared. Michelle's personalized attention and treatment has changed my life. My whole family has since seen Michelle and she has helped us tremendously. She continues to educate us on how to stay healthy. I highly recommend her!
    MaryAnn in Wading River, NY – Mar 23, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Iona, LAC?

How was your experience with Michelle Iona?

• Acupuncture