Michelle Iona, LAC

Michelle Iona, LAC

Acupuncture  |
Female
Michelle Iona, LAC is an acupuncture provider who practices in Port Jefferson Station, NY.

6 Medical Dr Ste C

Port Jefferson Station, NY 11776

• Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Michelle Iona

• Acupuncture

Michelle Iona does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Education data for Michelle Iona is unavailable at this time.

Michelle Iona has no awards or honors listed.

Michelle Iona has no media or publications listed.

Michelle Iona does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Michelle Iona and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Michelle Iona's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Michelle Iona to family and friends
Michelle Iona's Performance
in England |
I was visiting the Hamptons when my back went out. Desperate to find relief, I took the plunge and called Michelle. I was amazed how quickly I received relief and was able to enjoy the rest of my vacation. She was kind, compassionate and knowledgable. Because of her care, I am now a firm believer in acupuncture. My only wish is that she lived in England!
in Merrick, NY |
I have been seeing Michelle for the past few years.. She has helped me with a variety of conditions from the common cold to excruciating back pain. She is kind, understanding and spends a lot of time with me. She is a wealth of information and I have learned so much from her in terms of nutrition and lifestyle.. If you are looking for natural ways to get healthy, be sure to call Michelle. You won't regret it! She is a diamond in the rough!
in Westhampton, NY |
Where can I begin except to tell you that our family has used Michelle for a variety of health conditions including low back pain for my husband, perimenopause symptoms for myself and anxiety for my teenage daugther. Each and every time we see her, she takes the time to listen to our story and make recommendations. Her nutrition and lfestyle recommendations have enhanced our family's health tremendously. She is not only knowledgeable, but kind and compassionate.
in New York, NY |
I suffered with sciatica and low back pain for almost 6 weeks before deciding to try acupuncture. I was recommended to her by someone at the gym. My only regret is not choosing to go sooner. She is amazing, knowledgeable, intuitive and compassionate. What more…. she listens…she took the time to hear my story and go over my history. Her recommendations were on target and I was able to go from a pain scale of 10+ to 2 within 3 visits…. Don’t make the same mistake I made…. Don’t wait….
in Wading River, NY |
A few years ago my body was going through a terrible time. I was fatigued, having a hard time losing weight and my hormones were wreaking havoc on my mind and body. I decided to give acupuncture a try, despite my skepticism. WIthin a few weeks my skepticism disappeared. Michelle's personalized attention and treatment has changed my life. My whole family has since seen Michelle and she has helped us tremendously. She continues to educate us on how to stay healthy. I highly recommend her!
Have you seen Michelle Iona, LAC?
Are you Michelle Iona?