Michelle Hamilton, MAMFT

Marriage & Family Therapy ·  Female · Age 50

Michelle Hamilton

Compass Counseling Asscoiates, LLC

9180 Estero Park Commons Blvd Ste 2 Estero, FL 33928

Michelle Hamilton, MAMFT is a marriage & family therapist in Estero, FL and has been practicing for 22 years. She graduated from Master's Degree From Nova Southeastern University In Marriage and Family Therapy in 1997 and specializes in marriage & family therapy, counseling, and more.

Michelle Hamilton accepts

Michelle Hamilton accepts the following insurance:

Choice POS
United Healthcare POS
Value Options
Value Options HMO
Value Options PPO

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Michelle Hamilton treats your condition or procedure

Michelle Hamilton's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services

Michelle Hamilton?
Michelle Hamilton's Performance
What People Say About Michelle Hamilton, MAMFT
RecentMost Helpful
I was a client some years ago. Michelle is an excellent counselor. I was dealing with a very toxic long term marriage and I gained a lot of strength and courage through counseling. I was finally able to put an end to it. With her help and the help of an excellent attorney I now live a happy, fulfilling , peaceful life. I would always recommend Michelle. She is a great listener and has very good ideas for turning your life towards a better one. Also she accepted my insurance what was great. Tx
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Hamilton, MAMFT?
I started seeing Michelle on and off for over 10 years now and I can honestly say she is the best therapist out there. I don't think anyone could come close to the level of understanding, patience and knowledge she possesses. She listens, and offers lots of advise and positive courses of actions for your emotional and mental well being. She has always been there for me and my family and her therapy has helped us tremendously.
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Hamilton, MAMFT?
Michelle is very easy to talk to. Her office is very relaxing and quiet. Michelle listens. I value her suggestions. I've tried a couple of her suggestions, and they worked. I would recommend Michelle.
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Hamilton, MAMFT?
Michelle is a true listener, empathetic and truly interested in learning about you, where you came from, what your current situation and what brought you into see her. I recommend Michelle. She will help you make sense of your situation and provide coping mechanisms also to help you through your days.
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Hamilton, MAMFT?
Michelle has been my therapist for many years and I couldn't be happier. She is very understanding and caring. She is truly there for my benefit and not just to collect a paycheck. I came from the military and had bad experiences with other military/va therapist so I am so happy to have found Michelle. She is someone I can trust which doesn't come easily. I highly recommend her to anyone that is looking for a friendly face to help you through your tough times.
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Hamilton, MAMFT?
We feel the progress we've made thru our sessions with Michelle have given us a better perspective of each other's thought processes. It's given us the confidence to see if we can continue to improve our communication/reconciliation skills on our own. There is no doubt that our sessions with Michelle have helped us both gain a better respect for each other, for ourselves, and for our marriage. Staying happily married isn't easy, but having someone like Michelle is a real marriage lifeline!
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Hamilton, MAMFT?
I can't adequately explain how wonderful my experience has been with Michelle. I have sought counseling from time to time. No other therapist comes close to her compassion. She actually listens. I'm stubborn and stuck in my ways but Michelle's patience with me is beyond belief. She has a gentle quality and a true gift for correcting behavior and suggesting changes in a way that is completely nonthreatening and noncritical. She is a skilled practitioner but her talent comes from her heart. ******
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Hamilton, MAMFT?
Michelle is very personable, compassionate and skilled as a counselor. I always felt comfortable with her and she helped my tremendously. She is a wonderful listener and knows when and how to advise or reinforce your thoughts. I hope to keep in touch with her for tune-ups. I would recommend her highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Hamilton, MAMFT?

How was your experience with Michelle Hamilton?

Michelle provides compassion, understanding, and insight in a confidential and comfortable environment. Her philosophy is to gently assist clients in identifying their strengths to build on while working on concerns; to identify negative behavioral p...

• Marriage & Family Therapy