Acupuncture  |
Michelle Gellis, LAC
Michelle Gellis, LAC is an acupuncture provider who practices in Fulton, MD. She is 56 years old.

8135 Brookwood Farm Rd

Fulton, MD 20759

Learn about Michelle Gellis

• Acupuncture

Michelle Gellis does not have any board certifications listed.

• Depression
  • Neck Pain
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Sports Injuries
  • Stress

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Seton Hall U
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Maryland University Of Intergrative Health
    Other Education | Completed 2004

Michelle Gellis has no awards or honors listed.

Michelle Gellis has no media or publications listed.

Michelle Gellis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Michelle Gellis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Michelle Gellis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Michelle Gellis to family and friends
Michelle Gellis' Performance
in Columbia, Maryland |
I have seen Michelle for treatment for several years. I was interested in help to clear my complexion since I was having recurrent break-outs even though I had been using medication. The results were striking! After the first treatment, I noticed a marked improvement. The break-outs faded and my skin felt smoother. I was also treated for a drooping eye lid, which improved. Treatments are very relaxing. This is a nice "treat" I give myself!
in Crofton, MD |
I have been treated by Michelle Gellis for more than two years for a variety of pain issues, primarily facial neuralgia. For the first time in 10 years, I have been able to reduce my pain medication by more than 50%. I have also seen Michelle for years of pain and muscle spasm issues in my neck, shoulders, and upper back from a car accident. Again, Michelle is able to zero in on the issue, and address it. I am in amazement at the effectiveness of the treatment.
in Fayetteville, NC |
I first went to see Michelle because, although I knew she was practicing facial rejuvenation acupuncture, I had ptosis on my left eye and I thought she might be able to help. Within 5-7 treatments my ptosis was completely gone and I asked to see her for general health. Her bedside manner is not only professional and compassionate, but she is SO very gifted at her craft. Also, she listened to me wholeheartedly and was always there to help me navigate all of my life's challenges.
in Ellicott City, MD |
For two years I have been receiving facial rejuvenation treatments from Michelle. It works!! I have no need for botox or injectables. I am always being told how good my skin looks. No one believes me when I tell them I am sixty eight years old. They usually guess 10 years younger. When I leave Michelle's treatment room I feel calm, relaxed and stress free. My medical doctor says, "Whatever you are doing keep it up!". I would highly recommend Michelle Gellis to anyone.
in Baltimore |
Michelle is a phenomenally astute acupuncturist. Her knowledge, blended with her intuitive ability to connect on a sincere human level is stellar. She has enhanced my wellness, on many levels, both in illness and on a health mantainence level. I highly recommend her.
Have you seen Michelle Gellis, LAC?
Are you Michelle Gellis?