Michelle Gellis, LAC

AcupunctureFemaleAge 60

Michelle Gellis

Michelle Gellis Acupuncture

8135 Brookwood Farm Rd Fulton, MD 20759

Michelle Gellis, LAC is a Acupuncturist in Fulton, MD. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Michelle Gellis to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Michelle Gellis treats your condition or procedure

Michelle Gellis accepts

Michelle Gellis' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Michelle Gellis

Michelle Gellis?
  • Appointment scheduling (6)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (6)
  • Explained conditions well (6)
    I have seen Michelle for treatment for several years. I was interested in help to clear my complexion since I was having recurrent break-outs even though I had been using medication. The results were striking! After the first treatment, I noticed a marked improvement. The break-outs faded and my skin felt smoother. I was also treated for a drooping eye lid, which improved. Treatments are very relaxing. This is a nice "treat" I give myself!
    Adele M. in Columbia, Maryland – Oct 13, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Gellis, LAC?
    I have been treated by Michelle Gellis for more than two years for a variety of pain issues, primarily facial neuralgia. For the first time in 10 years, I have been able to reduce my pain medication by more than 50%. I have also seen Michelle for years of pain and muscle spasm issues in my neck, shoulders, and upper back from a car accident. Again, Michelle is able to zero in on the issue, and address it. I am in amazement at the effectiveness of the treatment.
    Suzanne in Crofton, MD – Oct 10, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Gellis, LAC?
    I first went to see Michelle because, although I knew she was practicing facial rejuvenation acupuncture, I had ptosis on my left eye and I thought she might be able to help. Within 5-7 treatments my ptosis was completely gone and I asked to see her for general health. Her bedside manner is not only professional and compassionate, but she is SO very gifted at her craft. Also, she listened to me wholeheartedly and was always there to help me navigate all of my life's challenges.
    Stefany in Fayetteville, NC – Oct 10, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Gellis, LAC?
    For two years I have been receiving facial rejuvenation treatments from Michelle. It works!! I have no need for botox or injectables. I am always being told how good my skin looks. No one believes me when I tell them I am sixty eight years old. They usually guess 10 years younger. When I leave Michelle's treatment room I feel calm, relaxed and stress free. My medical doctor says, "Whatever you are doing keep it up!". I would highly recommend Michelle Gellis to anyone.
    anonymous in Ellicott City, MD – Oct 10, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Gellis, LAC?
    Michelle is a phenomenally astute acupuncturist. Her knowledge, blended with her intuitive ability to connect on a sincere human level is stellar. She has enhanced my wellness, on many levels, both in illness and on a health mantainence level. I highly recommend her.
    Linda in Baltimore – Oct 09, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Gellis, LAC?

How was your experience with Michelle Gellis?

• Acupuncture

2004
    Maryland University Of Intergrative Health

Is Michelle Gellis, LAC accepting new patients?

Michelle Gellis, LAC generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Michelle Gellis' profile to make an appointment.

Does Michelle Gellis, LAC accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Michelle Gellis accepts your insurance.

What are Michelle Gellis, LAC's top areas of care?

Michelle Gellis frequently treats Anxiety, Arthritis, and Depressive Disorders. See all procedures and conditions Michelle Gellis treats.

Where is Michelle Gellis, LAC's office located?

Michelle Gellis' office is located at 8135 Brookwood Farm Rd, Fulton, MD 20759. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Michelle Gellis, LAC offer telehealth services?

Michelle Gellis has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Michelle Gellis, LAC?

Michelle Gellis Acupuncture