Michelle Gamio, FNP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female

Michelle Gamio

Northeast Internal Medical Associates

12702 N Interstate 35 Live Oak, TX 78233

Michelle Gamio, FNP is a nurse practitioner in Live Oak, TX. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner).

Michelle Gamio accepts

Michelle Gamio accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Advantage HMO

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Michelle Gamio treats your condition or procedure

Michelle Gamio's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Michelle Gamio

4.3

Michelle Gamio?
Michelle Gamio's Performance
What People Say About Michelle Gamio, FNP
First visit with Michelle Gamio....she was very thorough and didn’t rush the appointment. Wait time was minimal and staff very friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Gamio, FNP?
Mrs. Gamio "Listens and shows interest and caring in my health, takes time to answer my questions and note anything new." She is genuinely friendly and kind.
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Gamio, FNP?
Love Michelle Gamio! Very thorough, easy to talk to. It's like visiting an old friend. It was very easy to get an appointment and appointment is always on time. If I have questions in between appointments I can send her a message through the patient portal.
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Gamio, FNP?
I showed up around 20 minutes early for my appointment instead of 30 on a rainy, traffic-filled morning. After allowing me to sit in the waiting room, they came out 5 minutes after my appointment was supposed to start and told me they could not see me because I did not show up the full 30 minutes before. No understanding for the weather. No care I had already been sitting there around 30 minutes. It is pretty clear they don’t actually care about helping people. Try someone else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Gamio, FNP?
Outstanding visit every time from the reception staff to Michelle's assistant Courtney, always welcoming and professional. I have been seeing Michelle Gamio for a couple of years, always energetic, welcoming but gets down to business in caring about why you are there. Every time I have been in, thankfully for nothing serious - she always ask you if there is anything else she can do for you.....that says it all
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Gamio, FNP?
Horrible! In caring for my elderly parents, Ms. Gamio was condescending and outright combative with me. She refused to comply with our filed medical directives and ignored or discounted any suggestions or advice I offered.
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Gamio, FNP?
Michelle is very good about listening to all of my concern and helping me address them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Gamio, FNP?
I needed to see someone that day. Was scheduled with Michelle. She took me in shortly after I arrived. Listened to my complaints, did her check up and was able to come up with the right diagnosis. My prescription was called in to pharmacy and I was taking the medication 20 minutes later. Doesn't get any faster or more accurate than that. Thanks.
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Gamio, FNP?
I most certainly would recommend Michelle Gamio to any and all. She’s very much up on things and follows through. Very pleased with how she watches any health issues I have and keeps me operating like the Ever Ready Bunny, going and going!??
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Gamio, FNP?
She has always been prepared for my visit. She listens to my concerns, provides the care that I need, gives referrals to any specialties I may need, then gives me a summary of the visit with my next regular scheduled appointment, along with requested blood work for the next visit. She has also been available when something unscheduled pops up. The folks at NIMA will always fit you in. They truly care about their patients!
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Gamio, FNP?
I'm thankful to have NIMA so close to home. Everyone's very kind & professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Gamio, FNP?
Michelle Gamio was excellent. She listened and really cared about what was going on with me. When she knew I needed further testing due to my past issues, she immediately had her medical assistant call my specialist to get me in right away and I left straight from her office next door to my specialist. I thank her and her assistant for caring and not pushing me to the side. Also the front office staff is amazing. The scheduling is just as easy as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Gamio, FNP?
Horrible - Worst bed side manner I've ever encountered, lack of knowledge was not reassuring to say the least.
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Gamio, FNP?
Very nice and knowledgeable. Easy to talk to, and i felt like she listen to my concerns.
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Gamio, FNP?

How was your experience with Michelle Gamio?

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Michelle Gamio treats patients.

Compare Providers