Michelle Freedberg, LCSW

CounselingFemaleAge 46

Counseling

Michelle Freedberg, LCSW is a Counselor in Ho Ho Kus, NJ. Her office accepts new patients.

Michelle Freedberg, LCSW

Women's Wellness Center of Bergen County

110 Warren Ave Ste 2 Ho Ho Kus, NJ 07423

Michelle Freedberg's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Michelle Freedberg

Based on 1 rating

I have been seeing Michelle for three years and she is kind, professional, encouraging and always available to help me whenever need be. She has helped me to overcome many obstacles in my life including dealing with a disability and anxiety. She knows me well and works with me to achieve my goals. Not only is she always there for me, but she has never missed an appointment or even asked me to reschedule! I consider Michelle a true friend and would say that she is one in a million!
Amy S in Suffern, NY – Jan 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Freedberg, LCSW?

How was your experience with Michelle Freedberg?

I have an interactive, compassionate and solution-focused approach that provides a safe, nonjudgmental environment for you to work towards discovering...Read more

• Counseling
  • Social Work

University Of Maryland
New York University, School Of Social Work

What is the best way to schedule an appointment with Michelle Freedberg, LCSW?

What other Counselors practice nearby?

Click here to compare with other Counselors.

Does Michelle Freedberg, LCSW accept any insurance plans?

What conditions does Michelle Freedberg, LCSW treat?

Michelle Freedberg frequently treats the following conditions: Anxiety and Postpartum Depression. See more on Healthgrades.

What is Michelle Freedberg, LCSW's office address?

Michelle Freedberg's office is located at 110 Warren Ave Ste 2, Ho Ho Kus, NJ 07423. You can find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Michelle Freedberg, LCSW receive good ratings from patients?

There is a star rating of 5/5 for Michelle Freedberg, LCSW. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Healthgrades.

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

Check if Michelle Freedberg treats your condition or procedure

Michelle Freedberg's conditions and procedures:

• Postpartum Depression

Michelle Freedberg accepts

Women's Wellness Center of Bergen County110 Warren Ave Ste 2 Ho Ho Kus, NJ 07423