Clinical Psychology  |
Female
Dr. Michelle Ellis, PHD
Dr. Michelle Ellis, PHD is a clinical psychology provider who practices in Tucson, AZ.

3045 N 1st Ave Ste A

• Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychology
  • Cognitive & Behavioral Psychology
  • Forensic Psychology
  • School Psychology

Dr. Ellis does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Education data for Dr. Ellis is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Ellis has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ellis has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ellis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ellis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ellis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ellis to family and friends
Dr. Ellis' Performance
in Tucson |
Dr Ellis is a wonderful doctor. She is a great listener and has great perspective. So glad I found her.
Mesa, AZ |
First therapist I've ever had who didn't simply nod and agree with me but actually helped me.
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr. Ellis has been helping me with my teenage son on and off for a couple of years now. How can I even begin to say how much she has helped me and my family? She is warm and caring, but also informative and likes to impart concrete tools to help. Recently, my son has been having some difficulties, and Dr. Ellis was able to fit him into her schedule even though she barely has any space. I highly recommend her and the other therapists and doctors in her practice.
in Tucson, AZ |
She makes you feel comfortable and heard. Her way of explaining what you're going through provides you with a different perspective and makes you feel hopeful. My only complaint is her wait list :)
Tucson, AZ |
I called to make an appt with Dr. Ellis and she explained there was a waitinglist but was very concerend about my situation and told me that if I couldnt find someone with an opening that i should call back and she would figure something out. I called around and didnt get a call back from any of the people I called. so I called DR. Ellis again, and she was able to fit me in that following week. I am very grateful for her flexability and demonstrated care and concern.
in Tucson, AZ |
Michelle has been instrumental in helping me overcome the biggest obstacles that I have faced with in the past three years. She helped me navigate the emotional highs and lows of divorce and helped me repair and rediscover who I am. She is warm, caring and always finds time to squeeze me in in the event of a crisis. Don't know where'd id be with out her!
Tucson, AZ |
Called to receive services and she was rude, short, and dismissive without concern. For a psychologist she has horrible bedside manner.
in Tucson, AZ |
What can I say about Dr Ellis....I don't think I could have found a better Clinical Psychologist. Dr Ellis has a great way of having you look at things. She is kind, compassionate and easy to talk to. Dr Ellis has worked wonders with our family. Our teenager will even listen and quote what she has said. I am greatful everyday that we found Dr Ellis.
I am thankful for Dr. Ellis
Tucson, AZ |
I spent hours for days looking up psychologist in the Tucson and surrounding area. As a teenager I had seen psychologist that I thought were incompetent and a waste of time, so I wanted to make sure that if I saw somebody, it'd be somebody that seemed competent, caring, trustworthy and that I'd be comfortable around. Dr. Michelle A Ellis became my number one choice. I called her and she was able to start seeing me. I've only seen her once so far, but already I feel like I made the right choice.
in Tucson, AZ |
Michelle is very kind, caring and insightful. She understood me and helped me see things that I didn't know I didn't know. I have been to therapy before but never experienced the insights that Dr. Ellis was able to help me with.
in Tucson, AZ |
Amazing lady. Changes I never thought would come are here. Very caring and clear.
Have you seen Dr. Michelle Ellis, PHD?
Are you Dr. Ellis?