Michelle Durrant, AUD

Michelle Durrant, AUD

Audiology  ·
Female  ·
Michelle Durrant, AUD is an audiologist in Boardman, OH. She specializes in audiology.Read her story

755 Boardman Canfield Rd Ste C1

Boardman, OH 44512

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio

Learn about Michelle Durrant

Michelle Durrant's bio

This content was provided by Michelle Durrant "Dr. Durrant obtained her Bachelor's of Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology from the University of Akron in 2007 and went on to complete her Doctor of Audiology degree from the Northeast Ohio Consortium of Audiology and Kent State in 2011. After graduation, she worked as an Audiologist in Houston, Texas till 2016 when she relocated back to her home state of Ohio. In her spare time she enjoys spending time with her husband, young son, and their chow chow."

This content was provided by Michelle Durrant "I believe that hearing healthcare should be accessible, affordable, and individualized for each patient that comes into my door.  Hearing has an extremely profound effect on a person's life including their interactions and communication with friends and family and also their overall physical and cognitive health. I have seen how properly treated hearing loss can be life changing for both my patients and their friends and family members. Contact me to see how I can help you get back to hearing the sounds of your life again."

• Audiology

Michelle Durrant does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adult Hearing Loss Rehabilitation
  • Hearing Screening
  • Tympanometry
  • Vestibular Testing
  • Videonystagmography

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• University Of Akron
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2007
  • Doctor Of Audiology Degree Obtained From Kent State University
    Other Education | Completed 2011

Michelle Durrant has no awards or honors listed.

Michelle Durrant has no media or publications listed.

Michelle Durrant does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Michelle Durrant and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Michelle Durrant's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Michelle Durrant to family and friends
1 review (1 has a comment)

Michelle Durrant's Performance

I'm so happy that I ended up coming here for my new hearing aids-I can hear my family and especially my grandson now! I've worn hearing aids for over ten years from other places and I didn't realize all the sounds I was missing even with my old hearing aids. My experience with Dr. Durrant was very...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Are you Michelle Durrant?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting)