Michelle Burkhart, LCPC

CounselingFemaleAge 39

Counseling

Michelle Burkhart, LCPC is a Counselor in Bozeman, MT. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Michelle Burkhart, LCPC

Burkhart Counseling, LLC

2417 W Main St Ste 2B Bozeman, MT 59718
Telehealth services available
  • Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Montana

Check if Michelle Burkhart treats your condition or procedure

Michelle Burkhart's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Combat Stress Reaction
  • Counseling Services
  • Depression
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Grief
  • Grief Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Stress Management
  • Substance Abuse
  • Suicidal Ideation

Michelle Burkhart accepts

Michelle Burkhart accepts the following insurance:

Allegiance Health Plans
First Choice Health
Medicaid
PacificSource
Tricare

Michelle Burkhart's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Michelle Burkhart

Dedicated, Kind, Caring and Compassionate!
I came to Michelle with severe anxiety, depression, PTSD and OCD. Michelle helped me learn to love and trust myself for the first time. Michelle's approach is kind, thoughtful and incredibly compassionate. She is honest and supportive, and meets you where you are each session. She is dedicated, and helps you to stay on track, while still dealing with the day to day moments. I was able to unpack a lifetime of Trauma in a place that I felt safe. For the first time in my life I was able to show up as ME with zero judgement. She then helped me cultivate that safety in other places. Michelle helped me find new passions in life, build consistency and develop self compassion. I learned ways to cope in daily life, and with these new healthy coping skills, I am finally pursuing the life I've always wanted to live. I know this review sounds like a 'plant'. I promise it isn't. I spent 2.5 years with Michelle, and would still be a patient if I was in the same state. 20/10 highly recommend.
A Grateful Patient – Nov 22, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Burkhart, LCPC?
This is long overdue. I was hesitant to seek help again after attempting before and stopping. Michelle was referred to me by a close friend when I decided I had to do something about it. She was very accommodating to my work schedule and made it very comfortable. It did not take long for me to see how trustworthy she was. We were able to do as many or as little appointments as she saw necessary and was able to fit depending on my progress. I owe Michelle a great deal on how my life has been going now with the help she gave me! I would recommend her to anyone that I can!
Dave – Mar 29, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Burkhart, LCPC?
She is fabulous at what she does. I’ve seen a few different therapists in my life and she is by far the best. She is goal-oriented and that helps the healing process tremendously. I would highly recommend to anyone seeking therapy.
Chandler – Mar 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Burkhart, LCPC?
Michelle has a great way of helping people to remember their inner power, uncover deep needs, and overcome core beliefs that cause pain. My first time ever doing counseling has been a great experience and I would return to her again as issues arise. Her methods provide tools for ongoing healing, self-care, and recognition that I am enough. It was great to find someone with military experience that understood the unique challenges of that world and brought a sense of both fortitude and compassion. She can help anyone be a better leader and find courage.
BL – Jan 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Burkhart, LCPC?
Michelle is kind, warm and welcoming. She is also relatable, gives real life explanations and examples, and provides tools for improvement. She checks in and makes sure you feel like you're being heard, and that she is being helpful. I highly recommend her.
Jul 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Burkhart, LCPC?
Michelle has walked me through the steps and shown me how to find results when working on my mental health and thought process. The changes I recognize in myself I didnt think were possible. I didnt even know ow to begin trying. Now I do...
Bozeman – Feb 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Burkhart, LCPC?
I have been in and out of therapy since being adopted at age 3. Never have I experienced success in dealing with my PTSD like I have with Michelle.
Bozeman, MT – Dec 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Burkhart, LCPC?
Michelle is the best therapist I have ever had. When we first met I was a complete mess, and now, only a year and a half later, I am happy and confident with who I am as a person. This is something I never expected for myself.
Reno – Oct 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Burkhart, LCPC?
Michelle saved me. She is awesome. I don't think I would be here or be functioning if it weren't for her. Probably one of the best in our area.
Carly in Missoula – Dec 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Burkhart, LCPC?
My visits with Michelle have been detrimental to my mental and physical help. She has helped me through some very interesting and trying times and am truly grateful for the time she has given to put me on the right track to a healthier, happier life. When I leave her office I am filled with a strength I had not known prior, a strength I would not have been able to find on my own.
Bozeman, MT – Sep 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Burkhart, LCPC?

How was your experience with Michelle Burkhart?