Dr. Michelle Brisman, PHD

NeuropsychologyFemaleAge 55

Neuropsychology

Dr. Michelle Brisman, PHD is a Neuropsychologist in Farmington, CT. She is affiliated with Saint Francis Hospital. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Michelle Brisman, PHD

Brisman Associates In Neuropsychology, PLLC

231 Farmington Ave Farmington, CT 06032
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

Compare with other Neuropsychologists

Compare Dr. Brisman with our nearby Neuropsychologists at Hartford Healthcare.

Make an appointment at Hartford Healthcare today at (860) 294-9155.

These providers are on the medical staff of Hartford Healthcare.

Dr. Brisman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Brisman

4.0

Lynn A. Johnson
Dr. B, is a very kind woman! She has a wonderful, porch, named Codie! He is a very well, behaved, pooch! Very well behaved.
Jun 25, 2022
Excellent Neuropsychologist
Dr. Brisman met us with a warm greeting and a smile. She assessed my husband’s situation and addressed the issues head on. Her understanding and compassion were evident. Dr. Brisman explained the options available to us. We felt no pressure to make any decisions at that time. Dr. Brisman listened to what we had to say. She showed great insight into our concerns. She offered clear, concise recommendations. We feel very grateful for having had the opportunity to work with Dr. Michelle Brisman. Steve and Nancy
Neuropsychologist – May 20, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle Brisman, PHD?
I have been having memory recall issues, and was referred by my neurologist for testing by Dr. Brisman. Dr. B. put me at ease from the moment I met her. The testing was arduous, and while I hate testing, Dr. Brisman put me at ease during the whole process. Dr. B. also put me at ease by periodically giving me positive feedback. I am a former masters level Social Worker who has worked with dysfunctional families and have had to make referrals for others in need of neuropsychologists. Dr. Brisman outdistances any of the neuropsychologists that I’ve had the privilege of consulting with. I wholeheartedly endorse her personal/professional practice.
May 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle Brisman, PHD?
I do recommend Dr. Brisman who is not only very competent but exhibits appropriate empathy. She is very personable, patient and respectful which goes a long way to making a patient feel comfortable and confident during the appointment. The Covid precautions taken were exemplary.
Aug 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle Brisman, PHD?
Dr Brisman is caring, compassionate, and an expert in her field. She will take the time with you, and also be your best advocate, connecting you to other resources you probably didn't even know existed in this field.
Michelle Pellin – Jan 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle Brisman, PHD?
She was the worst person, I would not even call her a doctor I have ever been to. I had to go to upper management because of her malpractice. She tried covering up by changing her records and having a person in her office change his records as well. She is not to be trusted. She is definitely a control freak and everything has to be her way even though she is suppose to be helping you. It has been years and the scars are still there.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jun 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle Brisman, PHD?
Don’t trust her with anything you want to keep confidential
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Feb 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle Brisman, PHD?
I recently had a severe motorcycle accident and incurred TBI. After months of therapy, I was advised on getting a neuro assessment to gauge my recovery process and current status. From the beginning, Dr. Brisman’s wisdom, exp, concern and meticulous attention left me feeling hopeful and optimistic. Over the time we spent in testing, my original opinion was confirmed. The only thing more comforting than her attention to individual needs/issues, is her ability to explain and advise with empathy!
A.mcwhite in CT – Mar 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle Brisman, PHD?
I was a little comprehensive about meeting Dr. Brisman the first time. Not knowing what to expect. After a few moments of talking with her, I was very much at ease. It was very easy to open up to her. I actually looked forward to my next meetings. She is very professional yet very personable. I would highly recommend Dr. Brisman. Now that I am all done with my visits, I am a little sad that I won't have the opportunity to see her again.
Joyce Pouliot in Ellington, CT – Jan 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle Brisman, PHD?
I have had the pleasure of working with Dr. Brisman for over 10 years. She is knowledgeable, compassionate and easy to work with. She supports and empowers her patients to improve. She works well with families as well as professional care givers to ensure an individual has what is needed for them to reach their goals. I have and will continue to recommend her services to others.
Christi in Middletown, CT – Nov 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle Brisman, PHD?
As sister and legal Conservator/Trustee for a brother with Traumatic Brain Injury, I first met Dr. Brisman 15 years ago. Since then, she has been my brother's Neuropsychologist, leading his ABI (Acquired Brain Injury) Waiver team with a combination of expertise and compassion for which I am profoundly grateful. My brother and I are both indebted to her for enabling me to provide him with as much independence as he can manage — and a life more secure and fulfilling than we ever imagined.
Judy Henderson in Vernon Rockville, CT – Oct 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle Brisman, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Brisman?