Dr. Michelle Brisman, PHD

Neuropsychology ·  Female · Age 52

Dr. Brisman

SFBHG

231 Farmington Ave Farmington, CT 06032

Dr. Michelle Brisman, PHD is a neuropsychologist in Farmington, CT. She specializes in neuropsychology, neurology, and more.

Dr. Brisman accepts

Dr. Brisman accepts the following insurance:

Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
BlueConnect HMO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Preferred Blue PPO
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care PPO

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check if Dr. Brisman treats your condition or procedure

3.9

Dr. Brisman?
Dr. Brisman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michelle Brisman, PHD
She was the worst person, I would not even call her a doctor I have ever been to. I had to go to upper management because of her malpractice. She tried covering up by changing her records and having a person in her office change his records as well. She is not to be trusted. She is definitely a control freak and everything has to be her way even though she is suppose to be helping you. It has been years and the scars are still there.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle Brisman, PHD?
Don’t trust her with anything you want to keep confidential
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle Brisman, PHD?
I recently had a severe motorcycle accident and incurred TBI. After months of therapy, I was advised on getting a neuro assessment to gauge my recovery process and current status. From the beginning, Dr. Brisman’s wisdom, exp, concern and meticulous attention left me feeling hopeful and optimistic. Over the time we spent in testing, my original opinion was confirmed. The only thing more comforting than her attention to individual needs/issues, is her ability to explain and advise with empathy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle Brisman, PHD?
I was a little comprehensive about meeting Dr. Brisman the first time. Not knowing what to expect. After a few moments of talking with her, I was very much at ease. It was very easy to open up to her. I actually looked forward to my next meetings. She is very professional yet very personable. I would highly recommend Dr. Brisman. Now that I am all done with my visits, I am a little sad that I won't have the opportunity to see her again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle Brisman, PHD?
I have had the pleasure of working with Dr. Brisman for over 10 years. She is knowledgeable, compassionate and easy to work with. She supports and empowers her patients to improve. She works well with families as well as professional care givers to ensure an individual has what is needed for them to reach their goals. I have and will continue to recommend her services to others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle Brisman, PHD?
As sister and legal Conservator/Trustee for a brother with Traumatic Brain Injury, I first met Dr. Brisman 15 years ago. Since then, she has been my brother's Neuropsychologist, leading his ABI (Acquired Brain Injury) Waiver team with a combination of expertise and compassion for which I am profoundly grateful. My brother and I are both indebted to her for enabling me to provide him with as much independence as he can manage — and a life more secure and fulfilling than we ever imagined.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michelle Brisman, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Brisman?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Brisman treats patients.