Contact provider for availability

Michelle Branch

Physical Therapy ·  Female · Age 29

Michelle Branch

Michelle Branch is a physical therapist in Everett, WA. She specializes in physical therapy.

Contact provider for availability

Make an appointment

Michelle Branch accepts

Michelle Branch accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Michelle Branch treats your condition or procedure

• Physical Therapy

Michelle Branch's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Michelle Branch

Michelle Branch?
Michelle Branch's Performance
What People Say About Michelle Branch
Recent
It’s not often I write reviews, but Dr. Branch truly deserves one. She helped me when I was having issues with my neck. It was causing me lots of discomfort. She was informative, gentle, & determined to find what was going on. She gave me workouts & stretches to do. I felt a lot better knowing I was in her care. When my illness turned out to be an MS episode (an unexpected diagnosis), she continued her care by checking in on me. Her bedside manner shows that she genuinely cares for her patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Branch?
If I could give Her more stars I would! Always professional and kind And the best PT I’ve Ever been to. I am 66 and was struck by a bus. I had seen different people and was feeling like I wasn’t going to get or feel better. Then I saw Michelle (my Dr. insisted :-) and even at the first appointment she made a difference. She is a miracle worker in my mind. I couldn’t even turn my head without severe neck and head pain. Now I am on the road to recovery, and she’s fixing my back & shoulder!
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Branch?
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Michelle. My knee was really acting up and she designed a program just for me that helped me immensely. I was very impressed with her attention to detail in explaining her treatment plan for me. She is very knowledgeable and has a great personality that really makes you feel at ease. I am grateful to have found her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Branch?
Went to Michelle for two different injuries: chronic shoulder pain and a strained Achilles tendon. She was incredibly knowledgeable and extremely helpful. Within a matter of weeks both problems were resolved. And she gave me a plan to help them stay that way. Happy to say that thanks to Michelle I am now pain-free! She’s the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Branch?
Dr. Branch is one of the best physical therapist I have ever met! She truly cares about her patients and really knows what she is talking about. She takes the time to get to know you and your needs to help you find solutions that work best for you. I would recommend her to all of my friends of family that are in need of a good physical therapist to get them back to doing what they love.
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Branch?
Dr. Michelle Branch, DPT was so personal and comforting. The way she was able to assess the situation and make me feel at home is the reason I will always come back to her, if my family or I am in need. Thank you so much!
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Branch?
Dr. Michelle does a fantastic job of really making me feel comfortable before, during, and after appointments. She has a fun energy that is infectious appointment after appointment. I think she provides a balanced approach that makes me feel cared for and curious about what I can learn next.
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Branch?
I originally saw another PT for my neck/shoulder pain after my MVC and walked out of my first appointment very disappointed. I’ve been through PT a few times and my background is sports medicine so I like to think I know a bit about rehab. I was so lucky to get into Michelle. She is smart, kind, funny, professional and really listens to what is going on. She spends my whole appointment with me, making corrections and modifications as needed. Only bad thing: she’s busy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Branch?
I absolutely love Michelle Branch. If I am to ever get injured again, she is the woman to go to. She made the intimidating environment of getting better, less intimidating-stressful and made it into something positive. She is very knowledgeable and has very much helped me walk on both feet properly once again. I recommend Michelle Branch!
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Branch?
Michelle is the best doctor I have ever seen in my life! She made sure I was taken care of and I left her office way happier than I came in. Phenominal bedside manor, I recommend her to everyone!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Branch?
Michelle was very friendly and helpful. She works with her patients at the pace that best helps them. She gives them her full attention is easy to work with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Branch?
After I had surgery on my ACL last summer, Michelle was highly recommended to me to facilitate my physical therapy. I could not have found anyone better. She was motivating, kind and ultimately helped me reach my goals of running and participating in Zumba again. She took time to make sure I understood my weekly exercises and was genuinely happy when I progressed. I would highly recommend Michelle.
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Branch?
Michelle is a life saver for me and my family. She has designed effective treatment plans for a wide variety of issues, from minor athletic injuries and golfer's elbow to spinal realignment and vertigo. She is compassionate, caring, and highly knowledgeable. Most importantly, she has helped us achieve lasting results. Our go-to practitioner!
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Branch?
Michelle is very knowledgeable and attentive during each session. She spends 100% of her energy and effort towards you as the patient. She's also very caring and empathetic in how your ailment might effect your life. I would recommend her to anyone looking to get better!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Branch?

How was your experience with Michelle Branch?