Michelle Binzak, LAC

AcupunctureFemaleAge 48

Acupuncture

Michelle Binzak, LAC is an Acupuncturist in Wailuku, HI. Her office accepts new patients.

Michelle Binzak, LAC

The Wellness Hui

233 S Market St Wailuku, HI 96793

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Hawaii

Check if Michelle Binzak treats your condition or procedure

Michelle Binzak accepts

Michelle Binzak's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Michelle Binzak

Based on 1 rating

Michelle has done a fantastic job of addressing my issues. I hadn’t had much experience with acupuncture. She listened to what I wanted to address and talked with me about the process. Her approach was not only informative but calm and caring which put me at ease. She provided valuable suggestions. The whole process has been non invasive and effective!
Betsy K. – Jun 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Michelle Binzak, LAC?

How was your experience with Michelle Binzak?

• Acupuncture

Is Michelle Binzak, LAC accepting new patients?

Michelle Binzak, LAC generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Michelle Binzak's profile to make an appointment.

Does Michelle Binzak, LAC accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Michelle Binzak accepts your insurance.

Where is Michelle Binzak, LAC's office located?

Michelle Binzak's office is located at 233 S Market St, Wailuku, HI 96793. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Michelle Binzak, LAC offer telehealth services?

Michelle Binzak has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Michelle Binzak, LAC?

The Wellness Hui233 S Market St Wailuku, HI 96793