Michele Sherman, MFT

Marriage & Family TherapyFemale

Marriage & Family Therapy

Michele Sherman, MFT is a Marriage & Family Therapist in Encino, CA. Her office accepts new patients.

Michele Sherman, MFT

Michele Sherman, M.A., MFT

16055 Ventura Blvd Ste 719 Encino, CA 91436

Michele Sherman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Michele Sherman

Difficult work, but rewarding
Michele helped me through a very dark time in my life and I'm much happier today. It was a lot of difficult and uncomfortable work, but she provided perspective, guidance, and encouragement. Today I have much healthier relationships with my family and friends.
Sep 07, 2022
Excellent
Michelle has been working with me for about six months now. She has helped me greatly in dealing with different challenges. She’s an excellent listener and gives helpful feedback. I appreciate that she makes time to meet with me on a regular basis. She has helped me with my self confidence and improved my outlook on life.
Albert – May 28, 2022
Phenomenal
Amazing to find a skilled EMDR therapist. She was willing to go deep and to the root of the problem. I am so thankful I was able to integrate a lifetime of painful stuck emotions. It was very helpful to have this level of support and care.
Apr 29, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Michele Sherman, MFT?
Michele has changed my life in every single way. She has helped me address my childhood trauma and the part it has played in my adult life. She helps to keep me grounded with her honesty, great advice and always being there to connect the dots for me. I know she always has my best interest so I can talk about whatever it is that I am dealing with in that moment. I actually look forward to my therapy sessions knowing I always leave with so much clarity and confidence. I appreciate her so much for everything she’s done for me! THANK YOU MICHELE!! Sierra
May 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Michele Sherman, MFT?
I had long term therapy with Ms. Sherman consistently for a couple of years and intermittently for 3 of more yrs. Ms. Sherman has been a blessing to myself and to my teenage kids with her compassionate approach and her abilities to detect what the specific problems are and its effects. She is very honest but encouraging in regards of what the issues are that one is experiencing and how one can overcome if one stays committed to WANT to get better, THINK to get better, and DO take the appropriate actions to get better! Thanks to Ms. Sherman I learned to deal with and control my emotions in a healthy way and she also remained the Angel on my side keeping me focused on the long term goals which in turn saved my children and family from succumbing to events in life and the depression that comes with these events. Ms. Sherman is a natural born healer and I am 100% sure we’re not the 1st nor the last family she saves! May God bless you and your loved ones Michelle!
Julio Alfaro – May 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Michele Sherman, MFT?
I have been speaking with Michelle every week for close to a year now, and there is now doubt that she has been a major component in my progression towards a peaceful, happy and successful life. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is interested in how therapy can have a profound impact on your life.
Mark – Dec 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Michele Sherman, MFT?
I can honestly say that Michele has been a blessing in my life. I remember the first time I went to see her I was in such despair - I felt hopeless, overwhelmed and so deeply depressed. Michele helped me to process my feelings - she got me to open up about issues that were bringing me down and helped me to see light! She is kind, warm, easy to talk to - she is also insightful, and so wise. I am a much healthier, happier, confident person as a result of my work with Michele. Forever grateful.
Denise in Tarzana , CA – Jan 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Michele Sherman, MFT?
I couldn't have been luckier to find Michele after a few failed attempts at finding a therapist that made me feel comfortable and welcome. Michele was able to talk me through a very difficult time and help me realize my true potential / find my inner confidence when I thought I had lost it. I felt more peace each time I left Michele's office and would recommend her to anyone going through any type of life change. I am so thankful!
Kristine in CA – Jan 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Michele Sherman, MFT?
Michele is a fantastic therapist. She is attentive, understanding and very insightful person. She really approaches things from outside the "common box".
Yariv Rothman in West Hills, CA – Feb 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Michele Sherman, MFT?
I always found Michele to be a wonderful listener-She helped me so much to discover my potential and to solve my problems. I have seen other therapists, however, Michele was the best, for me.
Andrea Sherman in Pacific Palisades, CA – Feb 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Michele Sherman, MFT?

How was your experience with Michele Sherman?