Dr. Michele Nicole Sayball, ND

MidwiferyFemaleAge 44

Midwifery

Dr. Michele Nicole Sayball, ND is a Midwife in Waikoloa, HI and has over 11 years of experience in the healthcare field. She graduated from Bastyr in 2011. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Michele Nicole Sayball, ND

Hawaii Natural Fertility

68-1845 Waikoloa Rd Ste 201 Waikoloa, HI 96738

Save up to 80% on prescriptions

Optum Perks and Healthgrades are subsidiaries of RVO Health.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Hawaii

Check if Dr. Sayball treats your condition or procedure

• Gynecologic Disorders
  • Hormone Imbalance
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Natural Childbirth

Dr. Sayball's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sayball

3.4

BEST DOC EVER!
Can’t express how grateful I am to have this woman in my families life. Her care and attention to our health is beyond anything I have ever received from any doctor. She’s intuitive. She’s smart. And she really cares. I am honored to have her as our family doc. Can’t say enough good things…
BYATA COUSINS – Oct 09, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michele Nicole Sayball, ND?
Above and beyond pregnancy, birth and postpartum care. I truly believe there is a midwife for every birthing mama, and Dr Michele’s style may not be for everyone, but she is my perfect match. She showed up and held space in ways I will be forever grateful for. Because of her, I was able to have my “dream birth” She taught my partner and I what to expect, and helped us be prepared and educated on every detail of choices during pregnancy and the birth itself. She truly helped me feel empowered and capable. What a gift! We will be forever grateful for her skilled and capable hands, for helping bring our son into this world in the most smooth and peaceful way. Truly a pleasure to work with her, and looking forward to growing more babies and working with her again . The world is a better place because of her passion and dedication. Forever grateful she decided to move to Maui and be our midwife. If you are in the market for an empowering birth experience, call this doctor mama! Best !!
Serena Shipp – Jul 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michele Nicole Sayball, ND?
This lady is a narcissist. Filled with excuses and is constantly lying and talking about other clients personal lives. Never on time and not to be trusted.
A concerned husband and father – Apr 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michele Nicole Sayball, ND?
My wife was her patient and we had a homebirth. Dr.Sayball meant all of our expectations. She is very knowledgeable and answered any questions or concerns we had. This was our second child and homebirth but first birth with her. Our experience at the birth with Michele was extremely professional, calm, caring, supportive. Overall, she did so much to support our entire family during the prenatal and postpartum period. I would strongly recommend her as a midwife and naturopathic doctor.
Dondamon – Sep 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michele Nicole Sayball, ND?
Michele was very professional in handling all my prenatal and postpartum care needs. She was very supportive during my home birth. She went far beyond in also helping me with my needs including herbs and supplements. I would highly recommend her to others.
Welivebythesea2020 – Sep 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michele Nicole Sayball, ND?
Dr Michele Sayball is my ND and LM. She has helped me to navigate through the complicated worlds of Lyme Disease and infertility. Because of her expansive knowledge on these topics I have went on to have my first healthy and confident pregnancy and non-medicated delivery. I find she gives me thorough and organized information about my health, answers all my questions, and allows me to do get a very clear understanding of wear my treatment plan goes next. I highly recommend you to see Dr S!
SeattleMom – Jun 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michele Nicole Sayball, ND?
This lady is so scattered I am not sure I can go back to see her a third time. She talked about her personal stuff during my appointment. No professionally! Save your money!
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Dec 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michele Nicole Sayball, ND?
Michele was extremely responsive when my son had Lyme- we did allopathic medicines as well as herbs and comfort measures that got him back on his feet and well. She worked with my mother with bone density issues and my sister with anxiety. She is personable and available. She is also a kind, compassionate Midwife who truly believes in women’s bodies and spirits.
Rebecca in Greenfield, MA – Oct 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michele Nicole Sayball, ND?
Dr. Sayball is an amazing doctor. Not only was she able to really dig into my health issues but she educates you in the process. She genuinely cares about her patients. Saybal is fantastic about following up with you and checking on your ongoing progress, which I've never experienced with any other doctor. I've never had a more dedicated, caring individual as a health care provider. Strongly recommend her!
Karla – Sep 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michele Nicole Sayball, ND?
I've consulted with Dr Sayball over the course of 3 years. She has been a blessing to my child and me. She is a powerful combination of naturopath and herbalist. Her knowledge is both broad and deep and she is on the cutting-edge of the latest developments. She will also email me articles or videos that may help my child. She is thoughtful, compassionate, empathetic and her patients biggest cheerleader. She has the knowledge which coupled with her genuine concern for her patients is priceless.
Vanesa in Mount Pleasant, SC – Sep 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michele Nicole Sayball, ND?
Dr Sayball has changed my families life. She truly cares about her patients and is walking me through how to create the best lifestyle for my little girl who has struggled with many issues and other doctors prescribed antibiotic after antibiotic without any concern about the long term effects that could have on my child. I am no longer afraid for my daughters future, several months now given the tools Dr Sayball gives to make a better life for my household. I love absolutely love her!
Las Vegas, NV – Sep 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michele Nicole Sayball, ND?
Dr. Sayball was present for the birth of three of our seven children. We appreciate her approach to healthcare and midwifery. As a midwife she is empathetic, patient, caring and knowledgeable. In addition to being an excellent midwife we really appreciated her background and training as a physician. As an ND Dr. Sayball brings a unique knowledge base combined with a broad range of clinical practice. Highly recommend for anyone looking for a comprehensive holistic approach to their healthcare.
Michael in Rutland, VT – Sep 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michele Nicole Sayball, ND?
Dr Sayball is the most thorough and thoughtful doctor I have ever had. She listens to the patient and you feel from the beginning that you are in a collaboration. After seeing a traditional doctor about fertility issues, and being told that IVF was my only option and that it was a numbers game, Dr. Sayball was a breath of fresh air. She was able to diagnose me and from there treat me with all natural remedies. I highly recommend Dr. Sayball.
Rutland, VT – Sep 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michele Nicole Sayball, ND?
I am grateful to Dr, Michele for helping our family heal from some major ailments as naturally as possible: pneumonia, streptococcus, and others. She is kind, resourceful, patience and available beyond day time hours. I rely on her to provide me with many options so that I can be in charge of my own healing. With much appreciation.
Elizabeth in brattleboro, vt – Jan 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michele Nicole Sayball, ND?
Dr Sayball is thorough in her approach to my health care and that of my husband and children. She explains to me each of the steps in her treatment plans and answers all my questions helping me to understand why and how to heal my body. I am so grateful for each minute of her time with me.
Leah in Concord, CA – Jan 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michele Nicole Sayball, ND?
Extremely unprofessional doctor and untrustworthy. She left used needles around her clinic as well as my and other patients medical records outside of her office for anyone to take. I encourage you to find any other doctor but this one.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Amelia in Claremont, NH – Dec 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michele Nicole Sayball, ND?

How was your experience with Dr. Sayball?