Midwifery  |
Dr. Michele Nicole Sayball, ND
Dr Michele Sayball founder of Hawaii Natural Fertility Specializing in Naturopathic Primary Care Medicine & Midwifery Offering natural childbirth midwifery and naturopathic medicine, primary care physician Dr. Michele Sayball is a licensed naturopathic doctor, with a special interest in fertility, midwifery and women's health, pediatrics, epigenomic medicine, and family medicine. Dr. Sayball earned her degree in naturopathic medicine and certificate in Naturopathic midwifery from Bastyr University. She has a BS in herbal medicine from Bastyr University. Dr Sayball believes:"A healthy pregnancy and early childhood creates a foundation to lifelong wellness, although any time is the best time to take charge of your health."As a primary care physician, Dr. Sayball treats acute and chronic conditions, including infants through elders. Specialties and conditions treated: - Fertility issues - Hormone Imbalance – Autoimmune diseases - Insomnia -Allergy and Respiratory disorders - Digestive disorders - Anxiety/Depression - Fibromyalgia - Cancer – Chronic pelvic pain – Migraines - Dermatology & minor surgery for skin conditions Dr. Sayball is accepting new patients and looks forward to facilitating your healing through growth and awareness as your source for education and support, helping you to create balance in your life as gently and effectively as possible. Dr. Sayball is a member of the AANP, HINP, PedANP, NARM and ACNO. Q. What types of customers have you worked with? A. Pregnancy ending in unmedicated and highly respected mother and baby vaginal delivery in the privacy of their home or vacation rental, Couples seeking fertility, LGQBT couples, Allergy Elimination, Nutrition Education, Digestive Health, Optimize Fertility - preconception care, Epigenomic Medicine. Autoimmune Disease/ Endocrinology, Environmental Medicine and detoxification Treatments, Annual Wellness Examinations for Men, Women, & Pediatrics, Prenatal Care & Natural Childbirth Q. What advice would you give a customer looking to hire a provider in your area of work? Take charge of your healthcare. Know that you have a choice to learn how to achieve and maintain your health. The treatments you seek can be sustainable treatments that not only treat your symptoms but renew your health and spirit while educating your mind.

68-1845 Waikoloa Rd Ste 201

Waikoloa, HI 96738

Learn about Dr. Sayball

This content was provided by Dr. Sayball ""Take charge of your own health!" Dr. Sayball is a Hawaii Licensed Naturopathic Physician, Certified Professional Midwife, holds an endorsement in Natural Childbirth from the State of Vermont and is credentialed in Natural Child Birth by the American College of Naturopathic Obstetrics.  She specializes in fertility, preconception epigenomic medicine, pediatrics and Family Medicine. Dr. Sayball listens to patients and asks questions that extend beyond their physical symptoms; teaching patients to cultivate their health by learning the cause of their DIS-ease and treating that along with the symptoms. Visits with Dr. Sayball are for people of all ages as she provides physical exams, well-child exams, and laboratory testing. Dr. Sayball's approach to medicine restores health and prevents chronic disease. As a midwife, Dr. Sayball honors birth as a normal life process that unifies family in the comfort & privacy of their own home under the guide of a skilled expert in vaginal child birth."

• Midwifery
  • Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Neonatal Medicine
  • Pediatrics
  • Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

Dr. Sayball does not have any board certifications listed.

• Abnormal Menstruation
  • Gynecologic Disorders
  • Hormone Imbalance
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Pelvic Pain

• Pap Smear
  • Pelvic Exams
  • Pregnancy Care, Adolescent
  • Prenatal Care and Counseling
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Water Birth Delivery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Hawaii.

• Bastyr University Department Of Herbal Sciences
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2005
    Medical School | Graduated 2011
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2011
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2011
  • Bastyr University Department Of Naturopathic Medicine & Midwifery
    Other Education | Completed 2011

Dr. Sayball has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sayball has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sayball does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sayball and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sayball's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sayball to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Sayball Says:

Dr Michele Sayball was recently interviewed at her busy fertility practice:

Oh, Baby

Written By : Lisa James | Energy Times Magazine - April 2015

There are natural ways to support healthy conception.

A hormone imbalance explains why Lorelei Danilchick couldn't carry a baby to term. "I had no problem getting pregnant but right around the eighth or tenth week I'd...

Dr. Sayball's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in Greenfield, MA |
Michele was extremely responsive when my son had Lyme- we did allopathic medicines as well as herbs and comfort measures that got him back on his feet and well. She worked with my mother with bone density issues and my sister with anxiety. She is personable and available. She is also a kind, compassionate Midwife who truly believes in women’s bodies and spirits.
Dr. Sayball is an amazing doctor. Not only was she able to really dig into my health issues but she educates you in the process. She genuinely cares about her patients. Saybal is fantastic about following up with you and checking on your ongoing progress, which I've never experienced with any other doctor. I've never had a more dedicated, caring individual as a health care provider. Strongly recommend her!
in Mount Pleasant, SC |
I've consulted with Dr Sayball over the course of 3 years. She has been a blessing to my child and me. She is a powerful combination of naturopath and herbalist. Her knowledge is both broad and deep and she is on the cutting-edge of the latest developments. She will also email me articles or videos that may help my child. She is thoughtful, compassionate, empathetic and her patients biggest cheerleader. She has the knowledge which coupled with her genuine concern for her patients is priceless.
Las Vegas, NV |
Dr Sayball has changed my families life. She truly cares about her patients and is walking me through how to create the best lifestyle for my little girl who has struggled with many issues and other doctors prescribed antibiotic after antibiotic without any concern about the long term effects that could have on my child. I am no longer afraid for my daughters future, several months now given the tools Dr Sayball gives to make a better life for my household. I love absolutely love her!
in Rutland, VT |
Dr. Sayball was present for the birth of three of our seven children. We appreciate her approach to healthcare and midwifery. As a midwife she is empathetic, patient, caring and knowledgeable. In addition to being an excellent midwife we really appreciated her background and training as a physician. As an ND Dr. Sayball brings a unique knowledge base combined with a broad range of clinical practice. Highly recommend for anyone looking for a comprehensive holistic approach to their healthcare.
Rutland, VT |
Dr Sayball is the most thorough and thoughtful doctor I have ever had. She listens to the patient and you feel from the beginning that you are in a collaboration. After seeing a traditional doctor about fertility issues, and being told that IVF was my only option and that it was a numbers game, Dr. Sayball was a breath of fresh air. She was able to diagnose me and from there treat me with all natural remedies. I highly recommend Dr. Sayball.
in brattleboro, vt |
I am grateful to Dr, Michele for helping our family heal from some major ailments as naturally as possible: pneumonia, streptococcus, and others. She is kind, resourceful, patience and available beyond day time hours. I rely on her to provide me with many options so that I can be in charge of my own healing. With much appreciation.
in Concord, CA |
Dr Sayball is thorough in her approach to my health care and that of my husband and children. She explains to me each of the steps in her treatment plans and answers all my questions helping me to understand why and how to heal my body. I am so grateful for each minute of her time with me.
in Claremont, NH |
Extremely unprofessional doctor and untrustworthy. She left used needles around her clinic as well as my and other patients medical records outside of her office for anyone to take. I encourage you to find any other doctor but this one.
Have you seen Dr. Michele Nicole Sayball, ND?
Are you Dr. Sayball?