Dr. Michele Nicole Sayball, ND

Midwifery ·  Female · Age 41

Dr. Sayball

Hawaii Natural Fertility

68-1845 Waikoloa Rd Ste 201 Waikoloa, HI 96738

Dr. Michele Nicole Sayball, ND is a midwife in Waikoloa, HI and has been practicing for 8 years. She graduated from Bastyr in 2011 and specializes in midwifery, reproductive endocrinology & infertility, and more.

Dr. Sayball accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Hawaii

Check if Dr. Sayball treats your condition or procedure

• Hormone Imbalance
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Menopause
  • Menopause Evaluation and Treatment
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Natural Childbirth
  • Normal Vaginal Delivery
  • Pap Smear
  • Pelvic Exams
  • Pelvic Pain
  • Pregnancy Care, Adolescent
  • Premenstrual Syndrome
  • Prenatal Care and Counseling
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Water Birth Delivery

"Take charge of your own health!" Dr. Sayball is a Hawaii Licensed Naturopathic Physician, Certified Professional Midwife, holds an endorsement in Natural Childbirth from the State of Vermont and is credentialed in Natural Child Birth by the American...

• Midwifery

3.3

Dr. Sayball?
Dr. Sayball's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michele Nicole Sayball, ND
Dr Michele Sayball is my ND and LM. She has helped me to navigate through the complicated worlds of Lyme Disease and infertility. Because of her expansive knowledge on these topics I have went on to have my first healthy and confident pregnancy and non-medicated delivery. I find she gives me thorough and organized information about my health, answers all my questions, and allows me to do get a very clear understanding of wear my treatment plan goes next. I highly recommend you to see Dr S!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michele Nicole Sayball, ND?
This lady is so scattered I am not sure I can go back to see her a third time. She talked about her personal stuff during my appointment. No professionally! Save your money!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michele Nicole Sayball, ND?
Michele was extremely responsive when my son had Lyme- we did allopathic medicines as well as herbs and comfort measures that got him back on his feet and well. She worked with my mother with bone density issues and my sister with anxiety. She is personable and available. She is also a kind, compassionate Midwife who truly believes in women’s bodies and spirits.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michele Nicole Sayball, ND?
Dr. Sayball is an amazing doctor. Not only was she able to really dig into my health issues but she educates you in the process. She genuinely cares about her patients. Saybal is fantastic about following up with you and checking on your ongoing progress, which I've never experienced with any other doctor. I've never had a more dedicated, caring individual as a health care provider. Strongly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michele Nicole Sayball, ND?
I've consulted with Dr Sayball over the course of 3 years. She has been a blessing to my child and me. She is a powerful combination of naturopath and herbalist. Her knowledge is both broad and deep and she is on the cutting-edge of the latest developments. She will also email me articles or videos that may help my child. She is thoughtful, compassionate, empathetic and her patients biggest cheerleader. She has the knowledge which coupled with her genuine concern for her patients is priceless.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michele Nicole Sayball, ND?
Dr Sayball has changed my families life. She truly cares about her patients and is walking me through how to create the best lifestyle for my little girl who has struggled with many issues and other doctors prescribed antibiotic after antibiotic without any concern about the long term effects that could have on my child. I am no longer afraid for my daughters future, several months now given the tools Dr Sayball gives to make a better life for my household. I love absolutely love her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michele Nicole Sayball, ND?
Dr. Sayball was present for the birth of three of our seven children. We appreciate her approach to healthcare and midwifery. As a midwife she is empathetic, patient, caring and knowledgeable. In addition to being an excellent midwife we really appreciated her background and training as a physician. As an ND Dr. Sayball brings a unique knowledge base combined with a broad range of clinical practice. Highly recommend for anyone looking for a comprehensive holistic approach to their healthcare.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michele Nicole Sayball, ND?
Dr Sayball is the most thorough and thoughtful doctor I have ever had. She listens to the patient and you feel from the beginning that you are in a collaboration. After seeing a traditional doctor about fertility issues, and being told that IVF was my only option and that it was a numbers game, Dr. Sayball was a breath of fresh air. She was able to diagnose me and from there treat me with all natural remedies. I highly recommend Dr. Sayball.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michele Nicole Sayball, ND?
I am grateful to Dr, Michele for helping our family heal from some major ailments as naturally as possible: pneumonia, streptococcus, and others. She is kind, resourceful, patience and available beyond day time hours. I rely on her to provide me with many options so that I can be in charge of my own healing. With much appreciation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michele Nicole Sayball, ND?
Dr Sayball is thorough in her approach to my health care and that of my husband and children. She explains to me each of the steps in her treatment plans and answers all my questions helping me to understand why and how to heal my body. I am so grateful for each minute of her time with me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michele Nicole Sayball, ND?
Extremely unprofessional doctor and untrustworthy. She left used needles around her clinic as well as my and other patients medical records outside of her office for anyone to take. I encourage you to find any other doctor but this one.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michele Nicole Sayball, ND?

How was your experience with Dr. Sayball?

Compare Providers