Michele Hahn, MFT

Michele Hahn
Telehealth services available

Talk to Michele

1247 7th St Ste 200 Santa Monica, CA 90401

Michele Hahn, MFT is a Relationship Counselor in Santa Monica, CA. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Michele Hahn to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Relationship Counselors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Michele Hahn treats your condition or procedure

Michele Hahn accepts

Michele Hahn's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Michele Hahn

Michele Hahn?
  • Appointment scheduling (10)
  • Office environment (10)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (10)
    My husband and I have been seeing Michele for 1.5 years and we really value her helping us to develop a good foundation in our marriage and work through even the tiniest of challenges so we can be stronger as a united couple. She is a great listener, holds us accountable and gives great suggestions and recommendations. I'd highly recommend her.
    Jul 14, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Michele Hahn, MFT?
    My boyfriend and I were recommended to Michele who came highly regarded. Michele is one of the most compassionate, understanding, and professional individuals I've ever met. She not only made us feel super comfortable, but we actually looked forward to our sessions each week! She taught us how to listen to each other, gave us tools on how to let each other feel heard, and how to deescalate situations. Within just a few sessions (granted every couple is different) we felt a huge positive difference in our relationship. I truly feel like she was a team player in our relationship and was always so encouraging. She was not afraid to challenge us when we needed it but also was a cheerleader in celebrating our wins with us. I thought of Michele as our relationship coach and mentor. She made us feel secure, confident, and made us comfortable with things that were once scary. I would 100% recommend that you work with her if you're thinking about therapy.
    Christina – Mar 31, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Michele Hahn, MFT?
    Michele has helped me and my partner to relate to each other in a new way. Instead of getting caught up in our cycle of fighting, we learned to break the cycle and speak from our hearts instead, and really listen to each other. I would trust her with you relationship issues.
    Nov 14, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Michele Hahn, MFT?
    Michele is a very compassionate, understanding and perceptive therapist. She has a way of understanding what is behind what I am saying. In regards to the work we have done as a couple we are very grateful we have found her. I know we would not be in the place we are without her.
    CA – Nov 08, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Michele Hahn, MFT?
    I went to Michele in complete midlife crisis mode. She was sympathetic, validating , and confident. She has a remarkable skill, being able to summarize my words into concise AHA moments. She is also absolutely professional, without being afraid to laugh. I had a couple of individual sessions, then my husband and I sought her help to strengthen our communication. We both really felt like she was on our team. Her insights brought us closer together.
    Bonnie in Los Angeles, CA – Aug 09, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Michele Hahn, MFT?
    Michele Hahn has an insight when it comes to mothers and their sons. Michele helped me figure out how to communicate with my young son. To see the world through his eyes. To not handle any situation with him in an impulsive way. Michele is a great listener and she comes up with solutions and ideas. I would highly recommend her!
    Northridge, CA – Jul 08, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Michele Hahn, MFT?
    My wife and I both thought Michele was very easy to talk to and is very warm. I admittedly was a little apprehensive about seeking therapy, but am really glad we did. I feel like she really listened to us and guided us. We kept having the same arguments and learned a fairly easy technique to see when the same old pattern was happening and break that habit. It takes a little work, but my wife and I are able to talk about it openly now, without escalation, and we are much closer. Thanks Michele
    West LA, CA – Jul 06, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Michele Hahn, MFT?
    Michele is a very smart and caring therapist. I leave every session with her feeling both deeply understood and that I am progressing in my recovery. Michele takes the time to answer every question I have and gives very thoughtful and nonjudgmental answers and solutions. She has helped me immensely, and I would recommend her.
    Los Angeles, CA – Jul 06, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Michele Hahn, MFT?
    My partner and I sought out counseling to help improve our communication and reduce our fights. I didn't think it was possible to felt as understood and loved as I do now. Our relationship has been getting better since seeing Dr. Hahn. She is warm and smart. She gives it to you straight but with compassion. I never felt judged or shamed.
    Los Angeles, CA – Jul 06, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Michele Hahn, MFT?
    Michele has helped my family to communicate, hear each other and be able to understand each other. We have become such a close family that has fun and enjoys each others company. We are married with 2 children. Ages 17 & 8. Michele is understanding, non judgemental, encouraging and is there for us no matter what. We are so thankful we found Michele and have her in our lives.
    Jul 06, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Michele Hahn, MFT?

How was your experience with Michele Hahn?

Taking care of your relationship can be challenging. It might help to receive guidance, support and fresh ways of approach, especially if the current ways...Read more

• Relationship Counseling