Michele Hahn, MFT

Relationship Counseling ·  Female · Age 55

Michele Hahn

Talk to Michele

2716 Ocean Park Blvd Ste 3075 Santa Monica, CA 90405

Michele Hahn, MFT is a relationship counselor in Santa Monica, CA. She graduated from Antioch University and specializes in relationship counseling, marriage & family therapy, and more.

Michele Hahn accepts

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Michele Hahn treats your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Michele Hahn

Michele Hahn?
Michele Hahn's Performance
What People Say About Michele Hahn, MFT
Michele has helped me and my partner to relate to each other in a new way. Instead of getting caught up in our cycle of fighting, we learned to break the cycle and speak from our hearts instead, and really listen to each other. I would trust her with you relationship issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Michele Hahn, MFT?
Michele is a very compassionate, understanding and perceptive therapist. She has a way of understanding what is behind what I am saying. In regards to the work we have done as a couple we are very grateful we have found her. I know we would not be in the place we are without her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Michele Hahn, MFT?
I went to Michele in complete midlife crisis mode. She was sympathetic, validating , and confident. She has a remarkable skill, being able to summarize my words into concise AHA moments. She is also absolutely professional, without being afraid to laugh. I had a couple of individual sessions, then my husband and I sought her help to strengthen our communication. We both really felt like she was on our team. Her insights brought us closer together.
×Post a ResponseAre you Michele Hahn, MFT?
Michele Hahn has an insight when it comes to mothers and their sons. Michele helped me figure out how to communicate with my young son. To see the world through his eyes. To not handle any situation with him in an impulsive way. Michele is a great listener and she comes up with solutions and ideas. I would highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Michele Hahn, MFT?
My wife and I both thought Michele was very easy to talk to and is very warm. I admittedly was a little apprehensive about seeking therapy, but am really glad we did. I feel like she really listened to us and guided us. We kept having the same arguments and learned a fairly easy technique to see when the same old pattern was happening and break that habit. It takes a little work, but my wife and I are able to talk about it openly now, without escalation, and we are much closer. Thanks Michele
×Post a ResponseAre you Michele Hahn, MFT?
Michele is a very smart and caring therapist. I leave every session with her feeling both deeply understood and that I am progressing in my recovery. Michele takes the time to answer every question I have and gives very thoughtful and nonjudgmental answers and solutions. She has helped me immensely, and I would recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Michele Hahn, MFT?
My partner and I sought out counseling to help improve our communication and reduce our fights. I didn't think it was possible to felt as understood and loved as I do now. Our relationship has been getting better since seeing Dr. Hahn. She is warm and smart. She gives it to you straight but with compassion. I never felt judged or shamed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Michele Hahn, MFT?
Michele has helped my family to communicate, hear each other and be able to understand each other. We have become such a close family that has fun and enjoys each others company. We are married with 2 children. Ages 17 & 8. Michele is understanding, non judgemental, encouraging and is there for us no matter what. We are so thankful we found Michele and have her in our lives.
×Post a ResponseAre you Michele Hahn, MFT?

How was your experience with Michele Hahn?

Taking care of your relationship can be challenging. It might help to receive guidance, support and fresh ways of approach, especially if the currents ways are not producing the results you want.

Seeking a therapist to help with your life...

• Relationship Counseling