Relationship Counseling  |
Female
Michele Hahn, MFT
Take care of your health; Take care of your mental health; Take care of your body; Take care of your relationships; Take care of your community; Take care of your world! Taking care of so much might require guidance, support and fresh ways of approach, especially if the set ways are not producing the results you want. Seeking a therapist to help with your life is no different than seeking out a doctor to help with your physical health. Health is health, whether it's physical, mental, emotional or spiritual. We are complicated living organisms requiring much attention to thrive. After studying law and practicing as a legal research expert for many years, I turned my attention to my first passion, psychology. I have gained experience working with mental illness, relationships and personal psychology from Antioch University, interning at Outreach Concern and being mentored by psychologist, Dr Lexi Welantez. I have specialized training in Couples therapy via Sue Johnson's Emotion Focused Therapy for couples.

11500 W Olympic Blvd Ste 578

Los Angeles, CA 90064

Learn about Michele Hahn

• Relationship Counseling
  • Couples Counseling
  • Individual Counseling
  • Marriage & Family Therapy

Michele Hahn does not have any board certifications listed.

• Bipolar Disorder

• Marital and Family Psychotherapy
  • Meditation
  • Mindfulness Technique Therapy
  • Relaxation Therapy

No malpractice history found for California.

• UCLA
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Antioch University
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Southwestern Law School
    Other Education | Completed

Michele Hahn has no awards or honors listed.

Michele Hahn has no media or publications listed.

Michele Hahn does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Michele Hahn and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Michele Hahn's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Michele Hahn to family and friends
Michele Hahn's Performance
in Los Angeles, CA |
I went to Michele in complete midlife crisis mode. She was sympathetic, validating , and confident. She has a remarkable skill, being able to summarize my words into concise AHA moments. She is also absolutely professional, without being afraid to laugh. I had a couple of individual sessions, then my husband and I sought her help to strengthen our communication. We both really felt like she was on our team. Her insights brought us closer together.
Northridge, CA |
Michele Hahn has an insight when it comes to mothers and their sons. Michele helped me figure out how to communicate with my young son. To see the world through his eyes. To not handle any situation with him in an impulsive way. Michele is a great listener and she comes up with solutions and ideas. I would highly recommend her!
West LA, CA |
My wife and I both thought Michele was very easy to talk to and is very warm. I admittedly was a little apprehensive about seeking therapy, but am really glad we did. I feel like she really listened to us and guided us. We kept having the same arguments and learned a fairly easy technique to see when the same old pattern was happening and break that habit. It takes a little work, but my wife and I are able to talk about it openly now, without escalation, and we are much closer. Thanks Michele
Los Angeles, CA |
Michele is a very smart and caring therapist. I leave every session with her feeling both deeply understood and that I am progressing in my recovery. Michele takes the time to answer every question I have and gives very thoughtful and nonjudgmental answers and solutions. She has helped me immensely, and I would recommend her.
Los Angeles, CA |
My partner and I sought out counseling to help improve our communication and reduce our fights. I didn't think it was possible to felt as understood and loved as I do now. Our relationship has been getting better since seeing Dr. Hahn. She is warm and smart. She gives it to you straight but with compassion. I never felt judged or shamed.
Michele has helped my family to communicate, hear each other and be able to understand each other. We have become such a close family that has fun and enjoys each others company. We are married with 2 children. Ages 17 & 8. Michele is understanding, non judgemental, encouraging and is there for us no matter what. We are so thankful we found Michele and have her in our lives.
Have you seen Michele Hahn, MFT?
Are you Michele Hahn?