Michele Cooper, NP

Michele Cooper, NP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  ·
Female
Michele Cooper, NP is a nurse practitioner in Fountain Valley, CA and has been practicing for 21 years. She graduated from Seton Hall University Schoool of Nursing in 1998 and specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner), geriatric medicine, and more.Read her story

11420 Warner Ave

Fountain Valley, CA 92708

• Health Net

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Michele Cooper treats your condition or procedure

"Michele Cooper entered the field of nursing, specializing in geriatrics because of her passion for working with seniors and helping seniors manage their overall wellbeing. She believes that providers and patients are partners in achieving optimum health. In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her family and grandchildren, going to ballet and reading."

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Geriatric Medicine

Michele Cooper?
Michele Cooper's Performance
What People Say About Michele Cooper, NP
Recent
Ms Cooper is an outstanding clinician and always listens to her patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Michele Cooper, NP?
Ms. Cooper is thorough and listens so I ALWAYS leave my appts with her feeling heard and calm! She is wonderful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Michele Cooper, NP?
Dr. Cooper was patient, took time to explain things, professional and friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Michele Cooper, NP?
She is extremely approachable, has a lovely bedside manner. Very Knowledgeable and thorough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Michele Cooper, NP?
Michelle is so nice and very thorough in the care/treatment she provides. For years I've looked for a provider I can trust. I'm happy to say I have found that provider.
×Post a ResponseAre you Michele Cooper, NP?
If I had to choose anyone in the world to be my primary, it would be her. She is one of those rare people that actually care and actually want to help you. You are not just a number to her. The medical field it is not what it used to be. It’s very hard to find quality care....it’s just reality now days. Thank you Miss Cooper for caring so much and putting in the effort to always “investigate” what is going on with your patients. Please never leave !
×Post a ResponseAre you Michele Cooper, NP?
I always feel important when I see my Physician Dr. Michelle Cooper. She always remembers me and always welcomes me with open arms.
×Post a ResponseAre you Michele Cooper, NP?
She was excellent! She listened to all of my complaints and did a thorough examination. The medication she prescribed has helped me get well quickly. She was right on with her diagnosis. I would definitely go back to her and recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Michele Cooper, NP?
I was recommended to Michelle Cooper by an appointment scheduler and was told I wouldn't be disappointed after I was looking for a new provider since mine had retired. I have not been disappointed Michelle Cooper is wonderful. She really listens and takes her time to explain everything to you and she really cares about her patients. She really helps you make positive changes in your life not just pushes medication and sends you on your way. I finally have a provider I feel comfortable with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Michele Cooper, NP?
Michele Cooper has been my primary care provider for about a year since my prior PCP retired. She is extremely thorough in making sure I have all the right tests, examinations and immunizations. I find her very professional but also very approachable. And, with her specialty in geriatric medicine, I am confident she is knowledgeable about the issues of aging I'm dealing with. Ms. Cooper always takes the time to answer questions, and her explanations are in layman's terms. Excellent provider
×Post a ResponseAre you Michele Cooper, NP?
She is a very caring professional and listens attentively to the patient. I rate her over all the doctors I have ever had at Bristol Park and Memorial Care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Michele Cooper, NP?

How was your experience with Michele Cooper?

Insurance accepted

Health Net

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Michele Cooper treats patients.