Dr. Michael Yungaitis, DMD

Dr. Michael Yungaitis, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Michael Yungaitis, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Orange, CT and has been practicing for 5 years. He graduated from University Of Connecticut / School Of Dental Medicine in 2012 and practices dentistry, oral surgery, and more.Read his story

297 Boston Post Rd

Orange, CT 06477

• Anthem
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • EmblemHealth

Learn about Dr. Yungaitis

Dr. Yungaitis' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Yungaitis "I am a long time Uconn Husky. I received my Undergraduate degree from Uconn, as well as my Doctorate and Advanced Education in General Dentistry Residency Certificate also at Uconn. Originally, I grew up 30 minutes south of Boston but have been a Connecticut resident after moving for college. I have been working around CT for 5 years and now I am working full time and Saturdays at Great Expressions Dental Centers, Orange, CT. I am a member of the ADA and CSDA and an Invisalign Certified Provider. In my spare time, I enjoy trying new vegan restaurants and spending time with my wife and son. I am excited to meet you, Please schedule an appointment 203 795 4748."

This content was provided by Dr. Yungaitis "I am a compassionate, dedicated person who considers the quality of his relationship with his patients as important as the excellent care that I provide.  I believe that paying close attention to detail leads to long lasting comfortable esthetic results.

From the first appointment, I regard each patient as an individual with their own questions and concerns.  I carefully listen to develop a trusting relationship with them as we discuss their individualized treatment plan.

Discussing individualized treatment options and educating the patient along the way is a staple to my initial exams and treatment consultations.  I use a variety of instructional visuals like photography, intraoral cameras, and digital X-rays to aid in educating the patient before we start.  "

14  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Dental Hygiene
  • Emergency Dentistry
  • Endodontics
  • General Dentistry (Dental Assistant)
  • Health Education

• Root Canal
  • Root Planing
  • Sleep Apnea Oral Appliances
  • Temporormandibular (TM) Therapy

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

• University Of Connecticut
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2006
  • University Of Connecticut / School Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2012
  • University Of Connecticut Health Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Yungaitis has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Yungaitis has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Yungaitis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yungaitis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Yungaitis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yungaitis to family and friends
5 total reviews

Dr. Yungaitis' Performance

Dr. Yungaitis Says:
"

The best compliment we can receive is you trusting us with the referral of your family and friends.  Please do not hesitate to leave reviews.  Patient Reviews are important to our continued mission to provide exceptional customer service and a superior customer experience.  Thank you for your time.

"