Contact provider for availability

Michael Williams, OTR

Occupational Therapy ·  Male

Michael Williams

Michael Williams, OTR is an occupational therapist in Coeur D Alene, ID. He specializes in occupational therapy.

Contact provider for availability

Make an appointment

Michael Williams accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Idaho

Check if Michael Williams treats your condition or procedure

• Occupational Therapy

Michael Williams' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Michael Williams

Michael Williams?
Michael Williams' Performance
What People Say About Michael Williams, OTR
Recent
Dr. Williams and his staff are all highly professional and show great concern for well being of their patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Michael Williams, OTR?
Dr Williams takes the time to listen. He is an authentic person, and that is rare in people and doctors.
×Post a ResponseAre you Michael Williams, OTR?
Dr.Williams in my opinion is a great Dr. and very personable. Thank you for all your help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Michael Williams, OTR?
If someone is going to go poking around in my heart, I want to feel confident they know what they are doing. Dr. Williams was excellent at listening well and putting me at ease. My heart catheter was done at KMC where Cheri, my nurse, was fantastic. The Kootenai Heart team did an excellent job.
×Post a ResponseAre you Michael Williams, OTR?
Very knowledgeable and personable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Michael Williams, OTR?
Dr. Williams is an excellent cardiologist! He prescribes drugs using the least and safest amount to accomplish a healthy goal and he is the first doctor who was able to keep my blood pressure at healthy norms. I highly recommend him to everyone. Also, he has monitored my valve problem and I have no problem with them. He is a great person and proficient in his profession!
×Post a ResponseAre you Michael Williams, OTR?
Dr. Williams is so easy to talk with, plus he gets to the point right away. My questions and concerns were answered to my satisfaction. I appreciate the fact that he comes to the Orofino clinic so I don't have to drive 3 hours for an appointment. Thanks, doc!
×Post a ResponseAre you Michael Williams, OTR?
When entering the office it was busy but efficient. There was minimal waiting and I had my yearly heart surgery evaluation and was out the door after 25 minutes in the office. Heart good, EKG, auscultation appropriate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Michael Williams, OTR?
Dr. Williams was very professional and thorough in his assessment of my situation. We had a very good conversation about current developments and his prognosis for future treatments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Michael Williams, OTR?
I've found Dr. Williams to be very knowledgeable and caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Michael Williams, OTR?
I did have a really good experience. Dr. Williams explained everything clearly, and answered all my questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Michael Williams, OTR?
Dr. Williams is an excellent physician, he listens, he is concerned, polite and kind! The best!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Michael Williams, OTR?
I have been very pleased with the care I have received from Dr. Williams. He has cared for my A-Fib successfully for over seven years. His staff, including Patty, Ashley and Devin, have also been very helpful. I really like your system for allowing me to call in 24/7 when I have problems and have always received reassurance and/or help. Dr. Williams has been very good in listening to my concerns and answering questions in a way that I can understand.
×Post a ResponseAre you Michael Williams, OTR?
Dr Williams is an excellent and well trained cardiologist. The staff is likewise very professional but friendly and courteous. My only problem is that for the second straight year my procedure had not been arranged when I arrived for the long scheduled appointment. This year it was quickly rescheduled and I will return next week for that procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Michael Williams, OTR?
Had a nice visit with him in Orofino, Id! I would recommend him to my friends!
×Post a ResponseAre you Michael Williams, OTR?
He is a no nonsense person, he tells you like it is. I trust Dr Williams decisions. He takes his time and explains things. I would highly recommend Dr. Williams to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Michael Williams, OTR?
Michael is a cardiologist to I've been going to for over 13 years and I think he is absolutely fantastic. He's very knowledgeable and very caring and he is very honest with his patients and tells them exactly what he think they should do for their help he is excellent
×Post a ResponseAre you Michael Williams, OTR?

How was your experience with Michael Williams?

Compare Providers