Michael Wheaton, MAMFT

Michael Wheaton, MAMFT

Marriage & Family Therapy  ·
Michael Wheaton, MAMFT is a marriage & family therapist in Sioux Falls, SD and has been practicing for 10 years. He graduated from Sioux Falls Seminary in 2008 and specializes in marriage & family therapy, counseling, and more.Read his story

6209 S Pinnacle Pl Ste 102

Sioux Falls, SD 57108

• Avera
  • Sanford Health Plan
  • Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield

Learn about Michael Wheaton

Michael Wheaton's bio

This content was provided by Michael Wheaton "I am an experienced marriage and family therapist who enjoys working with couples to restore connection and promote healing. I was an engineer for 10 years before changing careers to enter the counseling profession so I have a good understanding of the world of business and management. I am passionate about the outdoors with particular interest in camping, backpacking, canoeing, fly fishing and photography. I find connection to creation and God through these pursuits and enjoy opening doors for others to experience nature. I am married and together we have 4 adult children and 2 grandchildren."

This content was provided by Michael Wheaton "My goal is to join clients on their journey to improved emotional, behavioral, spiritual and relational health, providing hope and professional guidance in a safe and confidential environment.  I work to meet clients where they are at to help them find new ways of dealing with their difficulties so they can get back on track to enjoying life again.  I believe that a therapy relationship can be one path to healing and I work to honor the lives of the individuals who chose to meet with me and I feel privileged to be invited along for a part of their journey."

• Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Adult Psychology
  • Christian Counseling
  • Counseling
  • Grief and Bereavement
  • Individual Counseling
  • Psychotherapy
  • Relationship Counseling

Michael Wheaton does not have any board certifications listed.

• Christian Counseling
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Depression Treatment
  • Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT)
  • Family Counseling
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Grief Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Narrative Therapy
  • Psychotherapy Services

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Dakota.

• South Dakota School Of Mines & Technology
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1995
  • Sioux Falls Seminary
    Medical School | Graduated 2008

Michael Wheaton has no awards or honors listed.

Michael Wheaton has no media or publications listed.

Michael Wheaton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Michael Wheaton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Michael Wheaton's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Michael Wheaton to family and friends
Michael Wheaton Says:
"

I have always considered referrals from my client's the greatest compliment since it shows that they found the services I provided valuable enough to share their experience with someone else.

Thank you for your time and effort to fill out these important surveys that provide valuable information to others who are seeking help.

I always appreciate client feedback and welcome input that can help me improve my

...
Are you Michael Wheaton?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Psychological Trauma