Dr. Michael Wagner, DC

Chiropractic •  Male

Dr. Wagner

Wagner Chiropractic

8333 Alexandria Pike Alexandria, KY 41001

Dr. Michael Wagner, DC is a Chiropractor in Alexandria, KY. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Wagner to book an appointment.

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Kentucky

Check if Dr. Wagner treats your condition or procedure

• Head and Neck Conditions
  • Lower Back Injuries
  • Neck Injuries

Dr. Wagner accepts

Dr. Wagner accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Preferred PPO
Medicaid

Dr. Wagner's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Wagner

Dr. Wagner?
Me and my family leave ever visit with positive results. Staff is so friendly. Dr. Wagner really listens to your problem areas and helps you based on your needs. By far best chiropractor me and my family have ever been to. 100% reccomend to anyone looking for a chiropractor!!
May 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wagner, DC?
I had met Dr. Wagner awhile ago as a customer via Walgreens. He and I were in a conversation about my difficulty and pain. He was polite and approachable. He invited me to stop by. I did, after 16 months of seeing orthopedic and spinal professional. Upon my last visit with these professionals, it was suggested to "think" about surgery. I did not want to think on this as a "final" resolution. So, while returning some books to the library in Cold Spring, there it was. The signage on the steps for a Dr. Michael Wagner. Guess what I did, walked down the steps. I am currently being seen. My suggestion for anyone is to CALL, WALK DOWN THE STEPS, AND BEGIN A NEW JOURNEY IN YOUR LIFE. PROFESSIONAL, GOOD MANNERS, GREAT SMILES, AROMA THERAPY ALONG WITH EDUCATION, ENCOURAGING WORDS AND RELIEF????????????
Christi Goins – Jun 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wagner, DC?
I came to Dr. Mike with a pinched nerve and pain and numbness in my right arm. I also have an old cervical spine injury and he is amazing. He is always friendly and personable, but courteous and professional at the same time. He is honest and doesn’t suggest treatments that are unnecessary. Dr. Wagner also allows you to help in guiding your own care which is great because some doctors don’t listen. I have already recommended several people I know to him.
Mar 18, 2019
The best!!
Laney in Alexandria , KY – Nov 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wagner, DC?
Me and my mom go to Dr Wagner every week and he always does such a good job my back has never felt better !
Tatiana in Alexandria , KY – Nov 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wagner, DC?
I have been a patient of Dr. Wagner's for about 1.5 years now. I was very impressed that at my first visit he took x-rays before doing any adjustments. I also love that if I have a specific problem he is attentive to that and tries to help solve it with adjustments and direction on specific exercises I can do. He doesn't have a cookie-cutter routine like many other chiropractors. As a nurse myself, I appreciate his professionalism and would recommend him to anyone!
Evelyn in Alexandria – Feb 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wagner, DC?
Dr. Mike has been treating me faithfully for the past three months. Extremely professional, pleasant, patient and compassionate. Would recommend him highly! Ms. Steffen
Wanda L. Steffen in Falmouth – Dec 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wagner, DC?
I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Wagner to all my friends and family
Jeff in Taylor Mill, KY – Oct 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wagner, DC?
When my PCP advised me to see a Chiropractor or Physical Therapist for problems I was having I was not sure which way to go. I had seen both in the past and always felt like something was missing. With Alexandria Physical Medicine I feel like I found the missing link. Dr. Wagner is very professional and truly cares about his patients and wants to provide the best possible care. He takes the time to listen and provides the care I need on that given day. I am so glad I found Dr. Wagner.
Rose in Cold Spring KY – Oct 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wagner, DC?
We have been going to Dr. Wagner for a couple years now. He has been great with getting us in quickly to be seen and flexible with our schedules. We are currently in maintenance and feeling great. Have been recommending to all we can.
Scott in Falmouth, KY – Oct 02, 2017
Highly Likely and do regularly
Rebecca in Falmouth, KY – Oct 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wagner, DC?
Dr. Wagner takes the time to talk with me and my family so we're fully aware of all the options. He has helped me with my foot pain and is knowledgeable in other areas such as nutrition and weight loss. Dr. Wagner is my go to doctor for all my concerns.
Daniel – Aug 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wagner, DC?
Dr. Wagner is one of the most caring, educated and professional Chiropractors I have encountered. He was able to alleviate my headaches and neck pain enabling me to return to my daily life feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. His office hours are flexible and his office is in a convenient location. I would suggest Dr. Wagner to anyone seeking to experience lasting results and excellent patient care.
Amanda in Newport, KY – Aug 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wagner, DC?
Dr. Wagner has been a God send to me. He's helped my husband for years and is also helping my sister. Without Dr. Wagner I would have been in surgery. With his help I can do more and have less days of too much pain. Thank you Dr Wagner
Charity Higgins - Gesser in Florence, KY – Aug 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wagner, DC?
Dr. Wagner is very professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. He always insures I understand everything and thoroughly explains. They are also very flexible with my unpredictable work schedule, and have great hours. I'm very happy with the care I have received and would recommend Alexandria Physical Medicine to everyone!
Brooke – Aug 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Wagner, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Wagner?

• Chiropractic