Michael Wade, LPC

Michael Wade, LPC

Counseling  ·
Michael Wade, LPC is a counselor in El Paso, TX and has been practicing for 4 years. He specializes in counseling, inpatient mental health counseling, and more.Read his story

3431 Pershing Dr Ste B1

• Husky Health
  • inHealth

Learn about Michael Wade

Michael Wade's bio

This content was provided by Michael Wade "My name is Michael Wade. I am a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) and Nationally Certified Counselor (NCC) with over 6 years experience in the mental health field. I am also a professional member of the American Counseling Association (ACA), the Texas Counseling Association (TCA), and the Trans-Pecos Counseling Association (TPCA), respectively. I hold a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology from University of Texas at El Paso and a Master of Arts degree in Professional Counseling from Webster University.In my graduate program, I specialized in Trauma & Crisis counseling. My professional experience includes group and individual therapy from local agencies, clinics and my own private practice.I have worked with individuals and groups on issues such as family issues, divorce, depression, anxiety, substance use disorders, anger management, parenting skills, grief and loss, physical and sexual abuse, and adolescent issues. I have lived in El Paso, Texas for 15 years. I enjoy partnering with people to help get them "unstuck", moving forward and realizing their fullest potential. My love for the field of Counseling started at age 10. My approach to counseling is client-centered, or person-centered therapy. I am an empathic, compassionate communicator. I continually seek to understand the misunderstood. My positive attitude and respect for others has helped position me as a person people want to trust with their issues. I believe in the unlimited potential for people to improve their quality of life. I believe that through the process of counseling, I can help people achieve their greatest good and best selves. I provide a safe and supportive therapeutic setting to empower clients to grow and thrive, making effective changes in their lives."

This content was provided by Michael Wade "As Solution-Focused therapists, our goal is to help you uncover your true potential and lead alife that is worth celebrating. While we can't change difficult situations of the past, we canwork together to better understand and resolve challenges in your life. By applyingcomplementary therapy approaches, and techniques, we will unearth long-standing behaviorpatterns or negative perceptions that may be holding you back from experiencing a morefulfilling and meaningful life.

If you're looking for extra support and guidance through a challenging situation or you're justready to move in a new direction in your life, we look forward to working with you to achieveyour goals."

• Counseling
  • Psychology
  • Psychology Education
  • Relationship Counseling
  • Substance Abuse Counseling

Michael Wade does not have any board certifications listed.

• Affective Disorders, Psychotic
  • Transgender Disorders

• Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services

• Houston, Texas
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2014
  • LGBT/GENDER IDENTITY
    Other Education | Completed 2014

Michael Wade has no awards or honors listed.

Michael Wade has no media or publications listed.

Michael Wade does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Michael Wade and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Michael Wade's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Michael Wade to family and friends
Michael Wade Says:
"

Feedback is extremely valuable to me.

Clients freely leave feedback online at American Counseling Service's website and in our offices.

"
Are you Michael Wade?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Addiction Psychiatry