Dr. Michael Visconti, ND

Acupuncture ·  Male · Age 56

Dr. Visconti

Visconti Acupuncture & Natural Medicine

301 S Tubb St # E2 Oakland, FL 34760

Dr. Michael Visconti, ND is an acupuncturist in Oakland, FL and has been practicing for 16 years. He graduated from Florida College Of Integrative Medicine in 2003 and specializes in acupuncture and naturopathy.

At a glance

• Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews
  • Friendly staff . Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Dr. Visconti accepts

Dr. Visconti accepts the following insurance:

AvMed
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Visconti treats your condition or procedure

3.9

Dr. Visconti?
Dr. Visconti's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Visconti, ND
The acupuncture was very painful and I got an infection from it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Visconti, ND?
experience with Dr visconti, first when I arrived at his office for the first time with CRPS I dont know what to expect, since I was no able to touch my leg, i was in a wheelchair and overweight, my liver was a mess, continuing that path I wouldn't make far... then he start to treat me! My weight came down and so all the levels in my blood as well the pain start to get under control, before I used my spinal cord stimulator and opioids, now I'm walking & no pain meds, Thanks Doctor you Rock!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Visconti, ND?
I finally feel NORMAL!! Dr. Visconti easily explains issues and blood work results in a way I can totally UNDERSTAND! I now know how my body is reacting to the GOOD things I put in it and the negative impact foods and lack of proper vitamin nutrition had me feeling so bad. His gudiance and suggestions have proven very helpful with my Hashimoto thyroid issues I deal with. Simply put, I would and HAVE recommended him to our family and friends with hope they too can feel BETTER!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Visconti, ND?
PAINFUL TREATMENT & NO INFECTION CONTROL! The acupuncture treatment involved the length of my spine. I told him how uncomfortable I was 3 times. Dr. Visconti didn't swab the area with any type of disinfectant and consequently 24 hours later I developed 3 small areas of infection. My insurance was submitted incorrectly and after prescribing 4 supplements, one of them was left out of the bag at his office and didn't arrive until a week later. I've had acupuncture from others with no problem
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Visconti, ND?
Dr Visconti is very thorough. Primarily I went for migraines, however he looked at my entire well being. Already feeling considerably better. Never feel rushed during my appointments. Highly recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Visconti, ND?
If any doctor deserves five stars, it's Dr. Visconti. He is a true HEALTHcare provider. His approach blends Western and Eastern medicine. Appointments are not rushed, rather he takes the time to listen and considers and treats the whole person, not just the symptoms. If you are frustrated with your health and your healthcare and have only been to regular doctors I can't recommend him more. Dr. Visconti is caring, efficient, and an expert and advocate for your true health as a whole person.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Visconti, ND?
I have found Dr Visconti to be an excellent Doctor with a sound medical practice. With his combined experience as a Physician and Acupuncturist, Dr Visconti carefully goes over your care and treatments each visit. His attention to detail of your diet, exercise and other information helps greatly in a wholistic recovery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Visconti, ND?
There are a lot of appointment interruptions and is never well prepared.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Visconti, ND?
Dr. Visconti has been so good to my entire family. He has cared for myself, my husband, and both of our boys. I trust his judgement and appreciate the fact that he treats the cause of problems rather than simply masking symptoms. He is awesome and I would recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Visconti, ND?

How was your experience with Dr. Visconti?

Our mission is to empower people through health. Through the use of natural and integrative medicine we combine traditional healing modalities with modern medical science to provide information, insight, perspective and caring to help people achieve their goals... not only in their health but ultimately in their lives.

• Acupuncture