Dr. Michael Valier, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 45

Dr. Valier

Center for Better Balance Chiropractic

5606 N UNION BLVD Colorado Springs, CO 80918

Dr. Michael Valier, DC is a Chiropractor in Colorado Springs, CO and has over 17 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Cleveland Chiropractic College medical school in 2004. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Valier to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Chiropractors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Valier treats your condition or procedure

• Shoulder Pain
  • Sprain
  • Whiplash

Dr. Valier accepts

Dr. Valier accepts the following insurance:

Whole Health Colorado Front Range
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO

Dr. Valier's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Valier

4.4

Dr. Valier?
  • Appointment scheduling (16)
  • Office environment (16)
  • Staff friendliness (16)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (3)
  • Appointment was rushed (2)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (2)
Dr. Mike is extremely knowledgeable and has helped me with upper back and neck issues.
Oct 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Valier, DC?
Excellent first impression. Staff was friendly & Dr. Mike was extremely knowledgeable & affordable. I am confident that I will be taken care of and my pain managed & my life back on track.
Colorado Springs , CO – Oct 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Valier, DC?
I've been going to Dr. Valier for over 10 years. He has significantly helped me through my collegiate soccer career in healing and preventing injuries. Unlike other chiropractors, his style focuses not only on skeletal alignment but also soft tissue, which has made a huge difference in my health. Highly recommend.
Colorado Springs, CO – Aug 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Valier, DC?
I was immediately impressed by the knowledgeable, concise, and confident manner he presented himself. Since that time, I have found him also to be respectful, kind, and understanding with a calm demeanor and ability to listen to my issues. Dr Mike has custom tailored treatments for my long term neck and arm work related issues and recent scoliosis injury which have been right on. His suggestions for self care outside his office have been extremely helpful in maintaining my busy life.
LM Crespo in Colorado Springs, CO – Jul 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Valier, DC?
I went to see Dr. Mike after years of chronic aches and pains. He was all about the healing process and I felt better after the first treatment. I don't know how he knew all the pain I was in or what caused it. It was truly amazing the amount of care I have received. He is an active person that is all about an active, healthy lifestyle. He has always helped me through any and all ailments. All told my life is 100% improved. 5 stars are not enough.
Monument, CO – Jul 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Valier, DC?
After my Chiropractor retired I was in search of a new Doctor. Then through a family friend I found Dr. Mike Valier. For over 12 years he has been my go to Doctor. He has rehabbed both my husband and myself from a mired of health issues... from pneumonia (coughing so hard a rib came out of place) to my arches falling, dystonia issues... - I can not stress this enough, he is one of the best chiropractors this side of the Mississippi River!
Nancy Raymond in Colorado Springs, CO – Jun 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Valier, DC?
We've been going to Dr. Valier since 2004. He's kind, caring & always willing to address any issues we have. He's helped me improve & maintain the good range of motion I have at age 60 & been very helpful with sports injury recovery. He incorporates other modalities (light therapy, e-stim, Rapid Release (super helpful!), taping, nutrition info, exercise/stretching, decompression & more) to aid the healing process. Very reasonable pricing and not like offices that require a 20+visit pkg.
Denise Greer in Colorado Springs, CO – Jun 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Valier, DC?
I have been going to Dr. Mike for about 8 years now and I couldn't be happier. Over the course of the last 8 years he has eliminated my chronic back pain, lessened my migraines, kept me pain-free and healthy throughout pregnancy, encouraged me on my weight loss journey, and treated multiple muscle injuries and bulging discs. His use of traditional chiropractic care as well as e-stim, light therapy, decompression and kinesio taping provide comprehensive care for me and my entire family.
Lisa Virgil in Colorado Springs, CO – Jun 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Valier, DC?
Very kind and caring doctor. Adjustments are amazing every single visit and I am highly satisfied with this chiro office. I like that I can get my supplements from them at the same time I get adjusted. This is the only office near me with rapid release tech and I love how that helps my back!
Amanda M. in Colorado Springs,CO – Jun 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Valier, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Valier?

Dr. Mike has been helping people in the Colorado Springs area heal and life a health-filled life for well over a decade. He makes use of an extensive range...Read more

• Chiropractic