Dr. Michael Vactor, DC

Dr. Michael Vactor, DC

Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Michael Vactor, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Seven Fields, PA.

673 Castle Creek Drive Ext Ste 106

Seven Fields, PA 16046

• AvMed
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Vactor

• Chiropractic

Dr. Vactor does not have any board certifications listed.

• Weight Loss Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Education data for Dr. Vactor is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Vactor has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Vactor has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Vactor does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vactor and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Vactor's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vactor to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Vactor's Performance
in pittsburgh, pa |
I enjoyed being guided by Dr. Vactor and his staff. Don't think I could have reached me goal without them.
Vancouver, BC |
Got me in shape for the holidays. Started in October and lost 24 pounds before thanksgiving.
Pittsburgh, PA |
I went to Dr Vactor for his weight loss program. Not only did the program fail to work, I have suffered side effects for years afterwards because of it. The chemicals and severe diatary restrictions totally ruined my metabolism. Don’t do this program. I tried to contact them and the only thing I was offered was to continue another program at additional cost
Wexford, pa |
I have done Dr. Vactor's program twice and have reached my goals both times. He is the only person I recommend and when anyone says anything about losing weight I have to talk about him. It is something you have to be committed too -it is easy but the margin for cheating is not there.
pittsburgh, pa |
Follow the program carefully and don't cheat and you will see the results. I was able to lose 45 pounds on my first round which is far and above anything that has happened on any of my previous attempts at weight loss.
New York, NY |
I find myself 30 pounds lighter and 100 times happier when writing this. Dr. Vactor and his staff are truly celebrities in my life. After years of trying to lose weight his program worked quickly and I always felt comfortable opening up about any Plateaus or times when I may have gone off the program. They encouraged me to keep with it in a non judgmental tone and that support helped me stay on track til I reached my goal.
pittsburgh, pa |
I would say going into to see Dr. Vactor was my last resort. I had already done weight watchers, Atkins, even palio but nothing lasted. He seemed to immediately understand what state I was in and assured me that most of his patients were in the same boat. I decided to give it one last shot as being over weight was killing my joints, sapping my energy, and tanking my confidence. After 3 months with Dr. Vactor I am down 80 pounds and all of those things are getting better.
New York, NY |
Dr. Vactor's program was the best thing I have done for myself in many many years. I feel great, I look good, and I love that my energy is back. Great staff, lots of support, and a system that works.
Pittsburgh, PA |
Could not be happier with my results.
in Pittsburgh, pa |
Dr. Vactor's programed worked like nothing else I have ever participated in. Lost my goal weight in one month and have kept it off for over 4 now. His office is in seven springs and only took me 30ish minutes to get to from Pittsburgh. Well worth the drive.
in Cranberry |
Wonderful - it's amazing. I tried so many different diets in the last few years and no success until now. When you see results, your committed to succeeding and its a great feeling.
Wexford, pa |
I feel great...awesome. I am clearly more alert and awake than I have been in years. I haven't weighted this little since I graduated high school.
McKeys Rocks, PA |
The best improvement both physically and emotionally is that I am 65 years old and I feel like I am 40. This is a great program. Glad I did the program, its good to lose weight instead of gaining.
Moon Township, PA |
Words really can't describe how I feel going from feeling sick & tired to feeling like a new person. I can't believe the transformation my body has gone through. This is something I've tried to do for over 20 years with real, permanent results.
in Pittsburgh |
This weight loss program has been the only one that has worked for me. I've tried weight watchers, no carbs, South beach, and many others. I just couldn't do them. Then I tried this program and started losing immediately. Having lost 40lbs since November, I am now working towards 30-40 more. My BMI has decreased and I have more energy than ever. I am no longer embarrassed to get on the doctor's scale and I love the compliments from my doctors.
in Beaver, PA |
I am so beyond thankful to Dr. Vactor and the entire staff for empowering me with things I needed to finally make a change in my life. I was ready for a dramatic change and that's exactly what this program did for me. I completed 2 rounds and have lost just under 50 LBS! My BMI Dropped by 10. I am still in shock as I look in the mirror.
in Pittsburgh, pa |
Truly enjoyed working with Dr. Vactor and Theresa. They helped me reach my weight loss goal and I now I will have a much healthier life because of them.
in Cranberry Township, PA |
Dr. Vactor charges $1615 to put you on 500 calories per day
Butler, PA |
Save your money. You will lose weight but who wouldn't on 500 calories a day.
He was very knowledgeable however if you don't have an extra $710 to spend on your first visit for weight loss it is a waste of your time...I do not recommend seeing this doctor for weigh loss.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Vactor, DC?
Are you Dr. Vactor?