Dr. Michael Tomey, DPM

Dr. Michael Tomey, DPM

Podiatry  ·
Dr. Michael Tomey, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Cary, NC and has been practicing for 19 years. He graduated from Finch University of Health Sciences / Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine in 1997 and specializes in podiatry and podiatric surgery.

3731 NW Cary Pkwy Ste 100

Cary, NC 27513

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. Tomey

See how frequently Dr. Tomey performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Closed
Foot and Ankle Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
Plantar Fasciitis

Dr. Tomey's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Tomey "At Cary Foot and Ankle Specialists, we pride ourselves on providing quality care to patients of all ages ranging from young children to the geriatric population. Our goals are to provide the highest quality of foot care, inform and educate the patient of their medical condition, accommodate their needs, and attain the ultimate goal of providing the patient with a positive and satisfying experience."

• Podiatry
  • Podiatric Surgery

Dr. Tomey does not have any board certifications listed.

• Achilles Tendinitis

• Ingrown Toenail Surgery
  • Ingrown Toenail Treatment
  • Nail Avulsion and Excision
  • Wound Care and Management

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Auburn University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1992
  • Finch University of Health Sciences / Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1997
  • Loretto Hosp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999

Dr. Tomey has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Tomey has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Tomey does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tomey and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tomey's Reviews

3.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tomey to family and friends

Dr. Tomey's Performance

I am new to the area and required podiatry care. Dr. Tomey, and his staff, were great. Dr. Tomey was in the moment with me, asked questions, listened well, and gave me a lot of information re: my status. Very glad to have found his office and I definitely recommend him to all.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Tomey is a skilled practitioner. He treated my teenage son and was considerate and spent the time needed to take care of his issue with no problems or residuals, one visit!! The staff was friendly. I would recommend this office without reservation.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Customer service is the worse! I was called about a payment that I was told had not been made; I ordered a pair of shows. I was told they could not place order unless I paid up front, which I did. Three weeks later I get a call that I did not pay, which I did. I called and of course no one...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I saw Dr. Toomey with acute plantar faciitis. He was able to reduce my extreme pain to a manageable level with one visit. On the second visit he helped me learn many methods to deal with this chronic condition. The whole office staff was friendly and very helpful. I just wish I had gone sooner.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I'm an experienced reviewer (24,000 people have read my reviews.) This is an outstanding practice and doctor. They got me in immediately and took care of my problem with a very professional and friendly manner. He explained the options to me and I was treated with the best of care. He was great...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option1