Dr. Michael Stultz, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male · Age 54

Dr. Stultz

Prescott Chiropractic and Rehab

3615 Crossings Dr Ste A Prescott, AZ 86305

Dr. Michael Stultz, DC is a chiropractor in Prescott, AZ and has been practicing for 24 years. He graduated from Cleveland Chiropractic College Of Los Angeles in 1995 and specializes in chiropractic and occupational & physical therapy.

Dr. Stultz accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Stultz has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(928) 778-6200Find providers who accept this insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. Stultz treats your condition or procedure

4.4

Dr. Stultz?
Dr. Stultz's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Stultz, DC
He is awesome!! Spends a lot of time and is very thorough. He has helped me with complex physical issues and really knows what he's doing. I highly recommend Dr. Stultz.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Stultz, DC?
Every time I have seen Dr Stultz with a back or neck problem he has taken me right away and has relieved by pain. I have been going to him for over 4 yrs now and this last time was last month. Thought I had a kidney stone turned out I had a compressed spine and he took me in right away and relieved my pain. Thank you so much for being there.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Stultz, DC?
Very pleased with the treatment I have received from Dr. Stultz. He has thoroughly explained everything I wish to know about my problems and his treatment plan. His assistant, Kim, is excellent at making me feel comfortable during my visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Stultz, DC?
I have been seeing Dr. Stultz for over a year and he is one of the best Chiropractors that I have ever been to. He is very compassionate about his work and for his patients. i would recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Stultz, DC?
My experience with Dr. Stultz could not have been better. His knowledge of how the body structure moves and heals is remarkable. I had treatment in his care had pain reduction in the first visit. With his coaching and gentle chiropractic changes I am now completely pain free and have an exercise plan that keeps me moving.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Stultz, DC?
As a patient who has had back issues since my teen years. I have been to many Dr.s I was recommended to Dr. Stultz and after a work injury I chose to give him a try. He is the first Dr. who really helped my pain and issues. He took me in right away and was willing to see me besically at a minutes notice. My back hasn't been this strong in many yrs. He also was helpful getting me back on track with my overall health and weight. His office manager, again very helpful and does great facials.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Stultz, DC?
I was pretty much disabled when I went to Dr. Stultz. I couldn't lift my right arm above my chest or turn my head to the right. I had been to doctors and tried different things but had pretty much resigned to living in pain. I decided to try one more thing and went to Dr. Stultz. He was so much help. I now have a full range of motion and am pain free. It's amazing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Stultz, DC?
I injured myself at work and needed to get in to see a chiropractor asap. I called around and had nothing until I called Dr. Stultz's office. Friendly, prompt, caring and personable environment as well as excellent one on one care. Your not just a number with him. You are a name. That's a reason to keep going. Dr. Stultz also has a professional down to earth demeaned and that makes it enjoyable to come and be treated. Worth every dime spent for my health to be renewed and balanced!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Stultz, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Stultz?

Chiropractic care is an important aspect to your overall health, whether you are suffering from a minor affliction, injury from an auto collision, work related injury or are dealing with a life-long condition. Problems like stress can affect multiple...

• Chiropractic