Dr. Michael Stultz, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 56

Dr. Stultz

Prescott Chiropractic and Rehab

3615 Crossings Dr Ste A Prescott, AZ 86305

Dr. Michael Stultz, DC is a Chiropractor in Prescott, AZ and has over 26 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Cleveland Chiropractic College of Los Angeles medical school in 1995. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Stultz to book an appointment.

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. Stultz treats your condition or procedure

• Neck Pain Procedure
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Sprain
  • Whiplash

Dr. Stultz accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Stultz has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(928) 778-6200Find providers who accept this insurance

Dr. Stultz's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Stultz

4.3

Dr. Stultz?
  • Appointment scheduling (9)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (9)
  • Explained conditions well (9)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (2)
  • Office environment (2)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
Michael did a good job of helping me with a low back issue. DO know that he and his staff refused my request to wear masks during our Covid-19 pandemic, which greatly increased my risk of being exposed. I won't be going back due to this issue.
Jun 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Stultz, DC?
My experience with Dr. Stultz and Kim has been and is excellent. Dr. Stultz explains things well and he told me what effects I can expect from treatment.
Jim P. – Mar 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Stultz, DC?
He is awesome!! Spends a lot of time and is very thorough. He has helped me with complex physical issues and really knows what he's doing. I highly recommend Dr. Stultz.
May 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Stultz, DC?
Every time I have seen Dr Stultz with a back or neck problem he has taken me right away and has relieved by pain. I have been going to him for over 4 yrs now and this last time was last month. Thought I had a kidney stone turned out I had a compressed spine and he took me in right away and relieved my pain. Thank you so much for being there.
Jeanette Weissenburger in Prescott, AZ – Jun 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Stultz, DC?
Very pleased with the treatment I have received from Dr. Stultz. He has thoroughly explained everything I wish to know about my problems and his treatment plan. His assistant, Kim, is excellent at making me feel comfortable during my visit.
Ken Smith in Prescott, AZ – Jan 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Stultz, DC?
I have been seeing Dr. Stultz for over a year and he is one of the best Chiropractors that I have ever been to. He is very compassionate about his work and for his patients. i would recommend him to anyone.
Doris in Burlington, NC – Mar 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Stultz, DC?
My experience with Dr. Stultz could not have been better. His knowledge of how the body structure moves and heals is remarkable. I had treatment in his care had pain reduction in the first visit. With his coaching and gentle chiropractic changes I am now completely pain free and have an exercise plan that keeps me moving.
Prescott, AZ – Mar 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Stultz, DC?
As a patient who has had back issues since my teen years. I have been to many Dr.s I was recommended to Dr. Stultz and after a work injury I chose to give him a try. He is the first Dr. who really helped my pain and issues. He took me in right away and was willing to see me besically at a minutes notice. My back hasn't been this strong in many yrs. He also was helpful getting me back on track with my overall health and weight. His office manager, again very helpful and does great facials.
Sharon Salas in Prescott – Mar 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Stultz, DC?
I was pretty much disabled when I went to Dr. Stultz. I couldn't lift my right arm above my chest or turn my head to the right. I had been to doctors and tried different things but had pretty much resigned to living in pain. I decided to try one more thing and went to Dr. Stultz. He was so much help. I now have a full range of motion and am pain free. It's amazing.
Jodie in Chino Valley, AZ – Aug 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Stultz, DC?
I injured myself at work and needed to get in to see a chiropractor asap. I called around and had nothing until I called Dr. Stultz's office. Friendly, prompt, caring and personable environment as well as excellent one on one care. Your not just a number with him. You are a name. That's a reason to keep going. Dr. Stultz also has a professional down to earth demeaned and that makes it enjoyable to come and be treated. Worth every dime spent for my health to be renewed and balanced!
Michelle in Prescott AZ – Dec 09, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Stultz, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Stultz?

Chiropractic care is an important aspect to your overall health, whether you are suffering from a minor affliction, injury from an auto collision, work...Read more

• Chiropractic