Chiropractic  |
Dr. Michael Stultz, DC
Dr. Michael Stultz, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Prescott, AZ. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 22 years.

Prescott Chiropractic and Rehab

3615 Crossings Dr Ste A

Prescott, AZ 86305

Dr. Michael Stultz, DC

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Stultz

Chiropractic care is an important aspect to your overall health, whether you are suffering from a minor affliction, injury from an auto collision, work related injury or are dealing with a life-long condition. Problems like stress can affect multiple body systems, and other difficulties can affect more than one portion of your body. It is all about balance! We wait for payment if injured in an auto accident! Emergency appointments available. Call today to schedule your free consultation!

• Chiropractic
  • Occupational & Physical Therapy

Dr. Stultz does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders
  • Sprain
  • Whiplash

• Low Back Procedure
  • Neck Pain Procedure

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Cleveland Chiropractic College Of Los Angeles
    Medical School | Graduated 1995

Dr. Stultz has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Stultz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Stultz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stultz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Stultz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stultz to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Stultz's Performance
in Burlington, NC |
I have been seeing Dr. Stultz for over a year and he is one of the best Chiropractors that I have ever been to. He is very compassionate about his work and for his patients. i would recommend him to anyone.
Prescott, AZ |
My experience with Dr. Stultz could not have been better. His knowledge of how the body structure moves and heals is remarkable. I had treatment in his care had pain reduction in the first visit. With his coaching and gentle chiropractic changes I am now completely pain free and have an exercise plan that keeps me moving.
in Prescott |
As a patient who has had back issues since my teen years. I have been to many Dr.s I was recommended to Dr. Stultz and after a work injury I chose to give him a try. He is the first Dr. who really helped my pain and issues. He took me in right away and was willing to see me besically at a minutes notice. My back hasn't been this strong in many yrs. He also was helpful getting me back on track with my overall health and weight. His office manager, again very helpful and does great facials.
in Chino Valley, AZ |
I was pretty much disabled when I went to Dr. Stultz. I couldn't lift my right arm above my chest or turn my head to the right. I had been to doctors and tried different things but had pretty much resigned to living in pain. I decided to try one more thing and went to Dr. Stultz. He was so much help. I now have a full range of motion and am pain free. It's amazing.
in Prescott AZ |
I injured myself at work and needed to get in to see a chiropractor asap. I called around and had nothing until I called Dr. Stultz's office. Friendly, prompt, caring and personable environment as well as excellent one on one care. Your not just a number with him. You are a name. That's a reason to keep going. Dr. Stultz also has a professional down to earth demeaned and that makes it enjoyable to come and be treated. Worth every dime spent for my health to be renewed and balanced!
Have you seen Dr. Michael Stultz, DC?
Are you Dr. Stultz?

Visit Dr. Stultz

Dr. Stultz accepts 4 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.